ESPN Simulator: 20,000 simulations used to predict the season. SPOILER ALERT: Bills finish 13-4, win first Super Bowl

StHustle

17 minutes ago, StHustle said:

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/32133086/simulating-2021-nfl-season-projecting-285-games-biggest-storylines-super-bowl-winner

ย 

Pretty far cry from what some of the humans over at ESPN are predicting. I agree with the computers ๐Ÿ˜.

ย 

Well I can tell you there is zero chance the Colts are starting 5-0. Like 0.0%. I think 0-5 is more likely than 5-0.

23 minutes ago, loyal2dagame said:

They picked 1 simulation out of 20,000 to write about.

ย 

The Bills have the 3rd best odds based on the 20,000 simulations.ย 

ย 

True, but let's not let facts get in the way of my positive ESPN Bills thread ๐Ÿ˜

ย 

The articleย says we win THE WHOLE DAMN THING! ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™๐Ÿฝ๐Ÿ†๐ŸŽ‰

• Haha (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

yeah but what does the magic eight ball and your local palm reader say ?

ย 

So these very complicated and enhanced computer simulations that use THOUSANDS of variables along with historical patterns have the same value as a magic 8 ball or my local palm reader? ๐Ÿค”

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

ย 

So these very complicated and enhanced computer simulations that use THOUSANDS of variables along with historical patterns have the same value as a magic 8 ball or my local palm reader? ๐Ÿค”

ย 

If it has the Colts at 5-0 I'd say less. Go look at their first 5 games. I am not sure the Chiefs would go 5-0 on that run let alone the sodding Colts quarterbacked by the worst starting QB in football last year.ย 

ย 

I suggest ESPN's simulator be put on IR.

• Like (+1) 1

At 45 years old, I can't understand why I still care so much about what the (national)ย media has to say. That said... I'm digging the positive hype and will bast in the glory of winning the ESPN simulation Super Bowl!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BfloBillsFan said:

At 45 years old, I can't understand why I still care so much about what the (national)ย media has to say. That said... I'm digging the positive hype and will bast in the glory of winning the ESPN simulation Super Bowl!

ย 

That's the spirit!ย