Josh Norman signing with 49ers

11 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

This is why we never win anything 😬

by the way, how do you like me starting this content-rich thread? I am following in your foot steps to try to become a Respectable veteran poster who the younger generation will admire— very similar to the real Mr. Miyagi. Gone are my days of posting bad quips and tacky memes, my friend. 

Edited by Miyagi-Do Karate
  • Haha (+1) 7

Maybe Bills will sign him after he is cut post week 2.

I did not think he was worth signing with any contract other than a veteran minimum which has reduced cap considerations.  He knew the Bills and if he wanted to be in training camp with knowledge he would have not been on roster week 1 he could have agent talk to Bills.

12 minutes ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

by the way, how do you like me starting this content-rich thread? I am following in your footprints to try to become a Respectable veteran poster who the younger generation will admire— very similar to the real Mr. Miyagi. Gone are my days of posting bad quips and tacky memes, my friend. 

I admire your effort, very impressive .

I plan on posting even more bad quips and tacky memes because EVERYONE realizes its just pure sarcasm ..

Edited by HOUSE

47 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I hope they don’t play Tennessee this season. Henry is not kind to that man. 

They play December 23rd and Josh Norman will get an early xmas present from The Prince.  A good night night sleep for two days.  Boom shakalaka.

44 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Richard Sherman still out there.  

I honestly think if Wallace gets hurt in week 13, we’re jingling Sherman.  He can be a good fill in.

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

by the way, how do you like me starting this content-rich thread? I am following in your foot steps to try to become a Respectable veteran poster who the younger generation will admire— very similar to the real Mr. Miyagi. Gone are my days of posting bad quips and tacky memes, my friend. 

We’re going to hold you to that proclamation.  🧐🏈🤪🏋️♀️👌🙏

Seriously, I wish Norman the best as he seems to be a good teammate last year.  If we need veteran help due to injury, don’t flame me, but the guy who would not take much given his minor legal things is Sherman.  Not crazy about some of his takes in the past, but he fits perfect in this scheme, and would be fine at depth if Levy went down.

With the community stuff Norman did in Buffalo last year, I hope he makes it in SF if not just for depth.

Edited by machine gun kelly
  • Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

I believe an upgraded pass rush helps the defensive backfield, don’t believe our DB’s are a big problem.

This. If our guys are getting after the QB knocking them around, forcing them to throw passes early, off rhythm, and off balance then it will lead to more plays by both our LB's and DB's. 

• Like (+1) 1