Emmanuel Sanders “enthralled” with the uptempo offense

25 minutes ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Stated he needed game action to really feel it .. knows how he needs to pace himself now.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-wr-emmanuel-sanders-enthralled-with-uptempo-offense-it-s-going-to-be-an-ex

I am soooooo excited for the year!

And this is why I think they will go with  seven WRs and three TEs. It’s so fast paced that you have to have an extra person at the position to help keep people fresh. 

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, CSBill said:

And this is why I think they will go with  seven WRs and three TEs. It’s so fast paced that you have to have an extra person at the position to help keep people fresh. 

Agreed.  Tes and Linebakers are going to be thin.  

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

Stated he needed game action to really feel it .. knows how he needs to pace himself now.

https://www.nfl.com/news/bills-wr-emmanuel-sanders-enthralled-with-uptempo-offense-it-s-going-to-be-an-ex

I am soooooo excited for the year!

Judging by how the Bills played in the preseason finale, their desire to build off arguably the best season in franchise history is strong. 

Maybe best REGULAR season but not season.

2 hours ago, CSBill said:

I sure hope you’re right, 👍

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

His 2014 season, man. Color me equally enthralled, Emmanuel. This is the modern day James Lofton addition. Careers are eerily similar right up until about this point, when Lofton then went on to put up 1,000 and went to the Pro Bowl in '91.  Wouldn't be shocked if Sanders does something similar, he was still good last year.

Edited by Nelius
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I think that's in reference to them breaking records in TDs, passing yards, and tying Wins.

He knew that. He’s just being ..well, Limeade 

10 minutes ago, Nelius said:

His 2014 season, man. Color me equally enthralled, Emmanuel. This is the modern day James Lofton addition. Careers are eerily similar right up until about this point, when Lofton then went on to put up 1,000 and went to the Pro Bowl in '91.  Wouldn't be shocked if Sanders does something similar, he was still good last year.

This would be fantastic as James was truly the final piece that kept Nickel backs honest and away from Thurman.

• Like (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Stickybandit716 said:

Interesting to hear during the broadcast that the Bills targeted him in the past. I wonder if they tried to get him him before he signed in NO. I don’t recall hearing anything about Italy the time. 

They did. You weren’t paying attention.

Sorry, I’m just not buying Sanders’ tale. He’s been very good for many years to not know the difference between practice and game and up tempo Offense. I get the feeling he’s one of those guys who likes saying things the press and fans of the team love to hear. We’re all familiar with the teams and QBs he’s played with. At this stage of a fine career, nothing should surprise him.

7 hours ago, Stickybandit716 said:

Interesting to hear during the broadcast that the Bills targeted him in the past. I wonder if they tried to get him him before he signed in NO. I don’t recall hearing anything about Italy the time. 

We offered sanders a contract he said he needs a couple days to think about it. Little while later we trade for Diggs and sanders decided to go to NO. 

I think we tried to trade for him before he went to San Fran as well. 

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1