Madden 22 Bills vs Steelers simulation...enjoy!

JaCrispy

no field goals, no way...also many fond memories of many glorious sunny September Sundays of BIlls games when living on the Niagara Frontier, but I guess the Steelers brought their gloomy weather...Dusty Baker (baseball manager) has said many a time that it always starts to rain come game time in Pitts...

Edited by First Round Bust

So thoroughly enjoyed this, Ja.  Thank you.

Look, I can be hard on Madden because I have played it for years.  On and off, mind you, and not very well.  If you have disdain for the game due to a lack of competition, I agree with you.  NFL, please cure this after the next contract expires.

However, for those of you who have disdain for this "game" because it is not real I feel bad for you.  There is a great amount of joy derived from actually controlling and strategizing the action, with fairly realistic graphics that put you in the middle of everything.

It has its warts, yes, but in the wake of either writing or talking about this team as you wait for Sundays this just adds a pleasant additional option.

GO BILLS!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

What was that Big Ben scramble late in the 3rd quarter!? I thought things were pretty realistic until that point (except the otherworldly QB play that tends to happen on All Madden).

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, Blainorama5 said:

You know how I know it's not realistic?  NONE of the fans are wearing masks - as per the new rule.  🤪

These are actually fun to watch!  Thx for posting

They even had the third down train whistle.

5 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Taking Diggs & N Harris tonight with picks 10 & 11 what do you guys think?

Diggs is spot on but Sounds high for N Harris,

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, First Round Bust said:

no field goals, no way...also many fond memories of many glorious sunny September Sundays of BIlls games when living on the Niagara Frontier, but I guess the Steelers brought their gloomy weather...Dusty Baker (baseball manager) has said many a time that it always starts to rain come game time in Pitts...

I think it would be more realistic to set the game difficulty to All-Pro for a simulation. On All-Madden the QB's rarely miss and they get rid of the ball accurately very quickly. That's why there weren't field goals.

• Like (+1) 2