Afghanistan

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

With the #<$%ing Taliban?  Resulting in the loss of American life?  You cant possibly be serious.  And you are flat out nuts if you think this makes any other country trust us.  American lives were/are at stake and you are worried about offending the Taliban.  Unreal. 

Regardless, there was NO REASON to pull put this early, and without coordinating with our allies and civilians. 

So we shouldn’t have made an agreement with the Taliban? Who is that on? Which administration did that?

4 hours ago, Tenhigh said:

Your forgot to include stuff that doesn't support your position. 

First:

The United States, its allies, and the Coalition will complete withdrawal of all remaining forces from Afghanistan within the remaining nine and a half (9.5) months (From February).

That's the end of the year.  PLENTY of time to secure our bases with more troups, withdraw our citizens and allies, collect our property, and evacuate our troops.  

Second.

1. (The Taliban) Guarantees and enforcement mechanisms that will prevent the use of the soil of Afghanistan by any group or individual against the security of the United States and its allies.

This one stands on it's own. 

Jail tanks!  I love it.  I heard they are storing those Soviet era nuke back packs in the library at Sing Sing.

They have stuff that I’ve never seen before. All of the land/amphibious looking things, like out of GI Joe.

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

The prior administration made it clear you can’t trust the US by doing things like backing out of international agreements. It’s on this administration to change that and part one is keeping the international promises we make.

International diplomacy is different than domestic affairs. Domestic affairs change admin to admin but international allies need to rely on relations with the country and not the admin.

Biden keeping Trumps international agreements is what should be done for this country to start building standing back in the international community.

Just keeping promises doesn't make people trust you (again).  You need to also not F things up.  You're twisting yourself in knots trying to blame this disaster on Trump (shocker!) when even the MSM is starting to turn on Joey about it.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh now he negotiated their release.  Cry semantics all you want. But I will nail you on that ***** time and time again. 

Carry on illiterate boy. 

No difference - wouldn’t have happened wo your boys’ negligence 

Another loss for Jimmy the Taliban terrorist

U.S. retaliates against ISIS with drone strike in Afghanistan.

A drone ?

I guess Mr Obama IS still in charge.

1 minute ago, Beach said:

what did Trump do to this guy?

No, no.

Don't blame The Donald.

These are self-inflicted wounds with Billzy.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No difference - wouldn’t have happened wo your boys’ negligence 

Another loss for Jimmy the Taliban terrorist

Negligence?  Boys?  

4 minutes ago, Beach said:

what did Trump do to this guy?

He was a success and it pisses him the ***** off and it’s glorious.  

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - coward - just like Trump 

Joey's a buffoon and is finally being being called-out by the previously sycophantic press.  And his approval numbers show it.

The bigger buffoons are those who make excuses for his excuses.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Joey's a buffoon and is finally being being called-out by the previously sycophantic press.  And his approval numbers show it.

Like you and your freaks do 24 7 365? Thousand of pages of you defending this SOB?

You freaks even created a safe sanctuary for your main squeeze?

Will Hydroxychloroquin be engraved on your grave?

Idiots

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

His 49 percent approval rating today shows me what I already knew 2 weeks ago.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Like you and your freaks do 24 7 365? Thousand of pages of you defending this SOB?

You freaks even created a safe sanctuary for your main squeeze?

Will Hydroxychloroquin be engraved on your grave?

Idiots

Sorry your hero turned out to be the chump we all told you he was.  Sorry you can't blame stuttering or fake conspiracies.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Overall, Americans just don’t care about Afghanistan. There’s basically 1 more day of coverage and then we’ll have a full week of hurricane coverage. 

Yeah because it's going away. 

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Sorry your hero turned out to be the chump we all told you he was.  Sorry you can't blame stuttering or fake conspiracies.

That’s cute - but we all aren’t nuts like you and your cult who worship  a politician like your loser 24 7.

Keep spinning sunshine

Edited by BillStime

22 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That’s cute - but we all aren’t nuts like you and your cult who worship  a politician like your loser 24 7.

Keep spinning sunshine

No need to spin anything.  Joey's the disaster we all knew he'd be and the reason why you're especially triggered right now. 

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m sorry you couldn’t capitalize on this. You’ll get another chance at some point.

Says the brilliant poster who informed PPP that  " Americans just don’t care about Afghanistan". 

😆

44 minutes ago, ALF said:

WNY brewery leaves 13 beers on table reserved for U.S. troops killed in Afghanistan

https://www.wivb.com/news/local-news/wny-first-line-brewery-leaves-13-beers-on-table-reserved-for-u-s-troops-killed-in-afghanistan/

This nice gesture across the country is very appreciated by veterans just like me.

13 beers left undrunk and @Governor says Americans don't care.  That's a hell of a sacrifice right there.

But seriously that is a great symbolic gesture. 

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

13 beers left undrunk and @Governor says Americans don't care.  That's a hell of a sacrifice right there.

But seriously that is a great symbolic gesture. 

I always forget that 90 percent of Americans supported going into those wars. I was in the 10 percent. What a weird time that was.

9 hours ago, Governor said:

Overall, Americans just don’t care about Afghanistan. There’s basically 1 more day of coverage and then we’ll have a full week of hurricane coverage. 

Gonna blame Bush for the hurricane?

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Don’t read your own posts I guess? 

Two Democratic presidents had to clean up his two lost wars. 

Nice try.  I didn’t agree with the Iraq war and I didn’t agree with staying in Afghanistan as long as we did.

But as long as you mention it:

By bringing up your two D hero presidents, do you mean the one who got out of Iraq and left ISIS to take over?  That same one who put MORE troops into Afghanistan?  And the current one who crapped the bed and is still rolling in his own feces?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How many times did Trump blame Obama for just about everything?

Stime, we get it. 
You wouldn’t be the person you are today if it weren’t for Trump. 

6 minutes ago, snafu said:

Nice try.  I didn’t agree with the Iraq war and I didn’t agree with staying in Afghanistan as long as we did.

By bringing up your two D hero presidents, do you mean the one who got out of Iraq and left ISIS to take over?  That same one who put MORE troops into Afghanistan?  And the current one who crapped the bed and is still rolling in his own feces?

Stime, we get it. 

The Republican Party as a whole were wildly behind Bush and his wars. No one wants to admit that now. 

15 minutes ago, snafu said:

Stime, we get it. 

The Taliban first POTUS had 4 years to bring home our troops -  why didn't he do it?

Trump said he would end forever wars - yet left Americans behind.  Why?

And in 7 months - BIDEN brought them home.

• Haha (+1) 1