Afghanistan

Those Americans who wish to leave. Lol. I wish someone would ask the hard question: "how many Americans have been encountered that do not wish to leave"? 

What American would want to stay there. 

52 minutes ago, Governor said:

Do you want to hear a funny Trump story? Ok, I’m going to tell you anyway. 

I was living in Tampa. I believe it was 1996? There was a Bob Marley festival going on in Miami so we decided to go. Now, this was the height of the Rave scene in Florida which I wasn’t part of but my friends were. For whatever reason, we stopped in West Palm, stayed the night, etc. 

We were all wasted and decided that we were going to pull into Trump’s place right there on the water. The driver told the guards we were there to deliver pizzas. A bunch of guards came out and surrounded the car and they wouldn’t let us turn around. We had to back out onto the main road.

Trump. That guy is such a pu**y and always was.

I'm not sure what your goals are in life, but it seems like you're lost.

1 minute ago, Governor said:

Sorry you didn’t have a good childhood or college experience. That could explain the bitterness and sadness I see on this board.

I had a great childhood and a fantastic college experience. Thanks for asking.  You, on the other hand, come off as lost without a rudder.  No bitterness here. I wish nothing but the best for you.  Knock yourself in your self-sufficient New Jersey lifestyle.  Put your feet up. 

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I had a great childhood and a fantastic college experience. Thanks for asking.  You, on the other hand, come off as lost without a rudder.  No bitterness here. I wish nothing but the best for you.  Knock yourself in your self-sufficient New Jersey lifestyle.  Put your feet up. 

I won’t even comment any further. This is how Trumpism was born. You feel that you’re owed something. You think that you should have more for all of the “hard work” you put in.

Welcome to America.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, T&C said:

Those Americans who wish to leave. Lol. I wish someone would ask the hard question: "how many Americans have been encountered that do not wish to leave"? 

What American would want to stay there. 

That the circumstances faced by Americans trapped inside Afghanistan would be expressed in a manner implying the decision to stay or go is some voluntary conscious decisions speaks volumes of the mental contortions the administration is going through to weasel their way out of taking any accountability for this disaster.

So its as simple as walking up to those armed Taliban checkpoints and telling them "I'm an American citizen and I wish to leave".  Okay then they'll say.  Be our guest and pass right through and have a nice day.  Scenes from the action on the ground look more like a Hotel California or the Roach Motel scenario.    

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Welp, we used to fret all about how our neighbors across the pond viewed us. Now…it’s not such a big thing anymore. 

It took 7 months.

Yeah, Trump was such an embarrassment and not respected.  Now our closest ally is talking about divesting themselves from us. 

What a mess.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Governor said:

I won’t even comment any further. This is how Trumpism was born. You feel that you’re owed something. You think that you should have more for all of the “hard work” you put in.

Welcome to America.

This make literally no sense at all. Try again. (Next time when sober.)

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Governor said:

I was living in Tampa. I believe it was 1996? There was a Bob Marley festival going on in Miami so we decided to go. Now, this was the height of the Rave scene in Florida which I wasn’t part of but my friends were. For whatever reason, we stopped in West Palm, stayed the night, etc. 

We were all wasted and decided that we were going to pull into Trump’s place right there on the water. The driver told the guards we were there to deliver pizzas. A bunch of guards came out and surrounded the car and they wouldn’t let us turn around. We had to back out onto the main road.

I feel like I’ve heard this story… didn’t he say in an interview seeing a bunch of wasted loser 20 year olds piled into a rusty old car trying to crash his estate was what made him to decide to run for President?

the blood is on your hands….. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I feel like I’ve heard this story… didn’t he say in an interview seeing a bunch of wasted loser 20 year olds piled into a rusty old car trying to crash his estate was what made him to decide to run for President?

the blood is on your hands….. 

Actually, it’s the city of Buffalo’s fault. If he actually had any real money he would’ve been owner and none of this would’ve ever happened.

We would still suck, but the country would’ve been much better off.

It was that rejection that left him with nowhere to go, along with the Obama thrashing, that caused all of this.

WE are to blame.

Edited by Governor

Actually, it’s the city of Buffalo’s fault. If he actually had any real money he would’ve been owner and none of this would’ve ever happened.

It was that rejection that left him with nowhere to go, along with the Obama thrashing, that caused all of this.

WE are to blame.

Huh? 

Just now, Governor said:

You never put it together did you?

No, I know exactly what you're talking about.  But the city of Buffalo had nothing to do with it.  The Pegulas did, by outbidding him.

Well, that’s because the city rejected him early on. He also didn’t actually have any money. He was trying to get help from those Russian banks at the time, and everyone kinda laughed.

We got lucky there, but the country didn’t.

2 hours ago, Governor said:

I actually do since I live right next to the golf course. I have friend contractors that worked and never got paid. Lol. 

Ah, should have known, Basking Ridge.  Over the years I've found that you can generally judge a town by the quality in which they keep their sports fields.  Yours, sir, blow.  

Serious question--what's the funny part?

I'll recast the tale using the theory of modern storytelling:

You and a bunch of your privileged and entitled friends misappropriated tickets to a concert featuring the music of an historically disenfranchised people.  You attended a super-spreader event, so typical of you and your provincial ilk, taking seats away from more worthy people beaten down by society and victimized by it's systemic corruption.  But no, that wasn't enough for you, your thirst for consumption was unabated.  You hop into a gas guzzling fossil fuel dinosaur, breaking the heart of Momma Earth, drive to the home of a similarly inclined billionaire, potentially impacting the guards ability to earn a living (probably at a rate below minimum wage) and dare to chastise them for doing their job?  

#typical

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Ah, should have known, Basking Ridge.  Over the years I've found that you can generally judge a town by the quality in which they keep their sports fields.  Yours, sir, blow.  

You’re close….but basking ridge is really nice. Think more governor’s mansion.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Governor said:

Well, that’s because the city rejected him early on. He also didn’t actually have any money. He was trying to get help from those Russian banks at the time, and everyone kinda laughed.

We got lucky there, but the country didn’t.

The city had nothing to do with him or Bon Jon Bovi losing out to the Pegulas.  The Pegulas asked what it would take to get the team and paid (significantly more to get) it.

10 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Serious question--what's the funny part?

I'll recast the tale using the theory of modern storytelling:

You and a bunch of your privileged and entitled friends misappropriated tickets to a concert featuring the music of an historically disenfranchised people.  You attended a super-spreader event, so typical of you and your provincial ilk, taking seats away from more worthy people beaten down by society and victimized by it's systemic corruption.  But no, that wasn't enough for you, your thirst for consumption was unabated.  You hop into a gas guzzling fossil fuel dinosaur, breaking the heart of Momma Earth, drive to the home of a similarly inclined billionaire, potentially impacting the guards ability to earn a living (probably at a rate below minimum wage) and dare to chastise them for doing their job?  

#typical

The funny part is that we were all laughing at the guy 30 years ago and he somehow reinvented himself and the rest of the country had no idea who the guy actually is, and has always been. Even today, most voters have no idea who the guy actually is. That’s a cult.

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

The city had nothing to do with him or Bon Jon Bovi losing out to the Pegulas.  The Pegulas asked what it would take to get the team and paid (significantly more to get) it.

No. That’s not true at all. The city didn’t like Trump or Bob Jovi, Trump put in a worthless lowball bid, and Pegula then can in with a slightly higher bid and pushed your cult leader out. 

Later, we found out that his entire bid was propped up by foreign banks and fake numbers, and he was kicked to the curb. Basically, the league stepped in and said no. They let him place a bid but had no intention of letting him win.

Edited by Governor

29 minutes ago, Governor said:

No. That’s not true at all. The city didn’t like Trump or Bob Jovi, Trump put in a worthless lowball bid, and Pegula then can in with a slightly higher bid and pushed your cult leader out. 

Later, we found out that his entire bid was propped up by foreign banks and fake numbers, and he was kicked to the curb. Basically, the league stepped in and said no. They let him place a bid but had no intention of letting him win.

The city definitely didn't like Jon Bovi because he was in with the Toronto guys and they were eventually going to move the team.  The NFL didn't like Trump because of the USFL thing.  But the Pegulas came in and blew them all away, thankfully.  Money talked and they walked. 

32 minutes ago, Governor said:

The funny part is that we were all laughing at the guy 30 years ago and he somehow reinvented himself and the rest of the country had no idea who the guy actually is, and has always been. Even today, most voters have no idea who the guy actually is. That’s a cult.

I can’t follow any of this.    

32 minutes ago, Governor said:

No. That’s not true at all. The city didn’tlike Trump or Bob Jovi, Trump put in a worthless lowball bid, and Pegula then can in with a slightly higher bid and pushed your cult leader out. 

Later, we found out that his entire bid was propped up by foreign banks and fake numbers, and he was kicked to the curb. Basically, the league stepped in and said no. They let him place a bid but had no intention of letting him win

WE are to blame.

Now I’m convinced… you wastoids were blasting Buffalo soldier as you crashed the gate he dropped his Big Mac and went to the window and heard:

“Buffalo soldier win the war for America” 

decided then and there to fake buy the bills and on MAGA… 

firm slow clap for your butterfly wings that caused a typhoon 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

You’re 100% wrong on everything you posted.  Trump for all his horrific traits, actually lowballed his bid because he was trying to not allow the Bills go to Canada.  He drove the price up for BJ and his Toronto-based investors, which delayed the RFQ.  That allowed Trump to leak it to the unions and the unions to convince Pegula to buy.  Ask me how I know this….  I’ll take you off ignore long enough to give you 100% truth.  The question is…. Will you learn how wrong you are and admit it?  We’ll see.  Just ask and I’ll share.  

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

You’re 100% wrong on everything you posted.  Trump for all his horrific traits, actually lowballed his bid because he was trying to not allow the Bills go to Canada.  He drove the price up for BJ and his Toronto-based investors, which delayed the RFQ.  That allowed Trump to leak it to the unions and the unions to convince Pegula to buy.  Ask me how I know this….  I’ll take you off ignore long enough to give you 100% truth.  The question is…. Will you learn how wrong you are and admit it?  We’ll see.  Just ask and I’ll share.  

I'd like to know.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'd like to know.

BJ announces partnership investment with Canadian investment team

Rumors swirled with dollar amount (based off funds transferred publicly in Canada- international dealings are public there).

Small mom and pop local investors pool together to buy (green bay model), but they aren’t able to come close to the minimum RFQ amount or rumored threshold of BJ and co.

Pegula was a consultant only at this time.  Was unable to pull net funds that met the NFL buying criteria.

Trump (with huge ties to Buffalo Unions who would be impacted by a relo), decides to submit, which opens a sealed RFQ.

This pushed the RFQ open for longer allowing the unions time to convince Pegula to move (which he did).

Trump indirectly let’s the union know where Pegula needs to be, 200m more than where he planned to be (which would’ve won BJ the bid.

The polarization of Trumps involvement allows Pegula to work with his company to move around assets almost completely out of line of site.  

BJ and co, now aware of Pegula and seeing the ruse, try to get an extension to round up to the number Trump has rumored his bid to be, but are unsuccessful.

Results: Trump lowest, BJ and co 170m behind Pegula, who won the bid.

Now…. Want to know the other way he impacted what’s near and dear to every Buffalo Bills fan, Governor?  Just say the word….

Edited by Frat-Train
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Governor said:

I actually do since I live right next to the golf course. I have friend contractors that worked and never got paid. Lol. 

Your “friends were probably a bunch of scammers. That would make sense why they didn’t get paid. If this is really true that is. You’re reputation for honesty is quite low. 

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

That the circumstances faced by Americans trapped inside Afghanistan would be expressed in a manner implying the decision to stay or go is some voluntary conscious decisions speaks volumes of the mental contortions the administration is going through to weasel their way out of taking any accountability for this disaster.

This right here, in a nutshell. And this won't go away how matter how they try to spin this. What a ***** shame this "administration" is. The US no longer has big balls.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/24/white-house-media-afghanistan-506849

White House to media: We want our props on Afghanistan.

In the span of a week, the White House went from struggling to explain a rapidly deteriorating situation in Afghanistan to beating its chest.

Top Biden officials and administration allies have begun aggressively touting the success of their evacuation efforts in the war-torn country, offering frequent updates on the number of evacuees. They’ve framed the operation as historic — in line with the Berlin airlift — declared that they’re “over performing” their own metrics, and trumpeted the president as “defying expectations.”

It’s a startling 180 from the defensive crouch Biden and his team occupied just days ago, one that reflects the sense of combativeness that has emerged in the West Wing as they sort through the first major, sustained crisis of the administration. And while it’s sparked accusations that the president’s team is trying to divert attention away from a crisis of its own creation, Biden’s defenders stress that, for now at least, he deserves to crow.

As Jim Treacher writes, “You don’t get to sink the ship and then brag about the number of lifeboats:”

Yeah, it’s the biggest airlift in U.S. history because this is the biggest presidential screwup in U.S. history. This is a disaster of Biden’s own making, and now Psaki is boasting about how frantically they’re scrambling to clean up after Biden’s incompetence.

What good is a government that doesn’t even try to protect its own citizens? For the past 18 months we’ve been scolded and hectored about doing our part to save lives, and now this elderly dunderhead is just abandoning thousands of his own people to the goddamn Taliban. He created this whole situation, and now Americans are going to suffer for it.

Joe Biden did this. He’s the worst president in my lifetime, and I lived through Jimmy Carter. I’m so glad I didn’t vote for him.

But his administration will likely get their “props” from the DNC-MSM, or at a minimum, perhaps a transition away to something that doesn’t harm the narrative: 

Biden’s Border Crisis Worse than Ever; TV Coverage Drops 96 Percent.

https://jimtreacher.substack.com/p/biden-sank-afghanistan-and-now-hes?

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/rich-noyes/2021/08/16/bidens-border-crisis-worse-ever-tv-coverage-drops-96-percent

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The city definitely didn't like Jon Bovi because he was in with the Toronto guys and they were eventually going to move the team.  The NFL didn't like Trump because of the USFL thing.  But the Pegulas came in and blew them all away, thankfully.  Money talked and they walked. 

Pegula came in and only outbid him by a tiny bit. Trump came in at like 1 billion. Pegula came in at like 1.2 billion.

36 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Your “friends were probably a bunch of scammers. That would make sense why they didn’t get paid. If this is really true that is. You’re reputation for honesty is quite low. 

So you’re saying that my friends, who are plumbers, electricians, HVAC, hard working blue collar guys from NJ are all scammers? You’re saying that they didn’t perform that work?

The cult is strong around here.

1 hour ago, Frat-Train said:

That’s not at all what happened. That’s quite a conspiracy you have there.

Follow the timeline, media reports, and then watch Michael Cohen testify to Congress, and you’ll see that you’re totally delusional.

Where on earth did you get that nonsense?

Edited by Governor

49 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

BJ announces partnership investment with Canadian investment team

Rumors swirled with dollar amount (based off funds transferred publicly in Canada- international dealings are public there).

Small mom and pop local investors pool together to buy (green bay model), but they aren’t able to come close to the minimum RFQ amount or rumored threshold of BJ and co.

Pegula was a consultant only at this time.  Was unable to pull net funds that met the NFL buying criteria.

Trump (with huge ties to Buffalo Unions who would be impacted by a relo), decides to submit, which opens a sealed RFQ.

This pushed the RFQ open for longer allowing the unions time to convince Pegula to move (which he did).

Trump indirectly let’s the union know where Pegula needs to be, 200m more than where he planned to be (which would’ve won BJ the bid.

The polarization of Trumps involvement allows Pegula to work with his company to move around assets almost completely out of line of site.  

BJ and co, now aware of Pegula and seeing the ruse, try to get an extension to round up to the number Trump has rumored his bid to be, but are unsuccessful.

Results: Trump lowest, BJ and co 170m behind Pegula, who won the bid.

Now…. Want to know the other way he impacted what’s near and dear to every Buffalo Bills fan, Governor?  Just say the word….

I don’t recall if you’re the poster who first gave the “Trump involved in keeping the Bills in Buffalo” but I love this story.  Thanks. 

Yes. We know.

Maybe next time, choose the voice that can claim English as his/her native tongue and have that person type your response.  Don’t always listen to the loudest, they may be speaking gibberish.  

Just now, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I don’t recall if you’re the poster who first gave the “Trump involved in keeping the Bills in Buffalo” but I love this story.  Thanks. 

Wasn’t me, but glad to know more people know what happened.  It should be public knowledge, but because Trump supposedly referred to our current owner as a female anatomy he so eloquently says he grabs females by, Pegulas friends have tried to bury it.  But too many people know about that, the NFL breakup and what REALLY happened and how else Bills fans like governor are indebted to the guy they spend good, farming hours, trashing.

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

Pegula came in and only outbid him by a tiny bit. Trump came in at like 1 billion. Pegula came in at like 1.2 billion.

So you’re saying that my friends, who are plumbers, electricians, HVAC, hard working blue collar guys from NJ are all scammers? You’re saying that they didn’t perform that work?

The cult is strong around here.

That’s not at all what happened. That’s quite a conspiracy you have there.

Follow the timeline, media reports, and then watch Michael Cohen testify to Congress, and you’ll see that you’re totally delusional.

Where on earth did you get that nonsense?

You can’t joke and dismiss your way out of it, it’s 100% fact and the timeline is firmly against you.  So my next question…

Do you like Jim Kelly?

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

Wasn’t me, but glad to know more people know what happened.  It should be public knowledge, but because Trump supposedly referred to our current owner as a female anatomy he so eloquently says he grabs females by, Pegulas friends have tried to bury it.  But too many people know about that, the NFL breakup and what REALLY happened and how else Bills fans like governor are indebted to the guy they spend good, farming hours, trashing.

You can’t joke and dismiss your way out of it, it’s 100% fact and the timeline is firmly against you.  So my next question…

Do you like Jim Kelly?

You just totally invented all of that to explain away your cult leaders failures. 

What is the matter with you? Do you think we don’t actually know around here? I live right down the road from the guy.

You just totally invented all of that to explain away your cult leaders failures. 

What is the matter with you? Do you think we don’t actually know around here? I live right down the road from the guy.

So do you like Jim Kelly?

2 minutes ago, Governor said:

And I voted for Biden….  Just the facts.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Frat-Train said:

Hey @Deranged Rhino - always so knowledgeable and willing to chime in and sugarcoat for the benefit of your cult leader. Qute.

Were you part of the charade with Buffalo Michael Caputo and “12th Man Thunder?”

“In the spring of 2014, Trump hired veteran Republican operative and Buffalo resident Michael Caputo—a close associate of Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.”

“These activist Bills backers called themselves "12th Man Thunder" and began orchestrating colorful stunts like establishing "Bon Jovi-Free Zones" in local bars, antics that earned them ink everywhere from Breitbart to New Yorkmagazine. (All that attention also got them into a legal showdown with Texas A&M over the use of the phrase "12th man," which the Aggies had trademarked.)”

Inside Donald Trump's Shady Scheme to Keep Jon Bon Jovi from Buying the Buffalo Bills

Donald Trump vs. Bon Jovi: Did alleged dirty tricks in Buffalo Bills bid break law?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hey @Deranged Rhino - always so knowledgeable and willing to chime in and sugarcoat for the benefit of your cult leader. Qute.

Were you part of the charade with Buffalo Michael Caputo and “12th Man Thunder?”

“In the spring of 2014, Trump hired veteran Republican operative and Buffalo resident Michael Caputo—a close associate of Paul Manafort and Roger Stone.”

“These activist Bills backers called themselves "12th Man Thunder" and began orchestrating colorful stunts like establishing "Bon Jovi-Free Zones" in local bars, antics that earned them ink everywhere from Breitbart to New Yorkmagazine. (All that attention also got them into a legal showdown with Texas A&M over the use of the phrase "12th man," which the Aggies had trademarked.)”

Inside Donald Trump's Shady Scheme to Keep Jon Bon Jovi from Buying the Buffalo Bills

Donald Trump vs. Bon Jovi: Did alleged dirty tricks in Buffalo Bills bid break law?

It sure looks that way, or a friend told him a story and he believed it. I didn’t realize they had fake stories explaining away that fiasco. 

• Agree 1

Just now, Governor said:

It sure looks that way, or a friend told him a story and he believed it. I didn’t realize they had fake stories explaining away that fiasco. 

Gross.  Your 3rd wall broke.

So…. Ya like Jim Kelly?  Just let me know, Go..  Billst…. S…. Just let me know, kiddo!

• Haha (+1) 1