Shady is looking for a three peat

1 hour ago, WhoTom said:

I see a pretty steep drop-off over the past few years. Only 25 touches last season. I'm not sure there's enough in the tank to get him to the next gas station.

shady.JPG

This

On the one hand, Shady has been a "rabbits foot" for his last two teams!

On the other hand, we really need to focus on developing players in order to sustain success.  And Shady's problem his last season here was dancing around looking for a hole that wasn't there instead of plunging in and getting what he could.

1 hour ago, Blainorama5 said:

Not much.  Get er done!!!

Agree. He can definitely still scamper for a couple TDs, and then just keep going up the stands and tack his own name on the Wall Of Fame.

3 minutes ago, msw2112 said:

Why not kick the tires?  One year deal, vet minimum.  What have we got to lose?

Because he’s a 12 year vet going into a 13th yr. making more than $1.1 mil. If we sign him prior to opening day and has done nothing for two years in Tampa and KC.  That’s a colossal waste of $ when we have Breida who could actually do something for us.

Every old washed up guy is not worth even bothering just like Walker, the TE.  They are done.  Desperate losing teams make these decisions, not one that has one of the best rosters in the NFL.

• Agree 1

26 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

This

On the one hand, Shady has been a "rabbits foot" for his last two teams!

On the other hand, we really need to focus on developing players in order to sustain success.  And Shady's problem his last season here was dancing around looking for a hole that wasn't there instead of plunging in and getting what he could.

Might be cheaper to just bring in the rabbits foot for a look.

2 hours ago, Might Rather said:

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/07/14/lesean-mccoy-not-retiring-buffalo-bills-an-option/?utm_campaign=trueanthem&utm_medium=trueanthem&utm_source=facebook

I don't see a spot for him on the Bills but I always liked him here. He would be a great leader for our two young backs to learn from in the room.

No offense to McCoy, but he didn’t really have that much to do w/ the previous 2. Kind of like Rob Johnson and the Buccaneers.

57 minutes ago, machine gun kelly said:

And of his football gloves don’t fit, you must Acquit, or the bra.

Shady is definitely not Penske material…

anymore.

It’s the “Bro.”

Honestly, I'd rather have shady starting over Singletary. Shady averaged 4.6 yards per carry two seasons ago and just wasn't used last year. I think he could, at the very least, match Singletary's ceiling is at this point. 

He could also bring intel on the both the Bucs and the Chiefs offenses.

I know its not gonna happen though.

Edited by Herc11

4 hours ago, msw2112 said:

Yes why not we have unlimited amount of roaster spots this year 

Edited by Putin

9 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Because he’s a 12 year vet going into a 13th yr. making more than $1.1 mil. If we sign him prior to opening day and has done nothing for two years in Tampa and KC.  That’s a colossal waste of $ when we have Breida who could actually do something for us.

Every old washed up guy is not worth even bothering just like Walker, the TE.  They are done.  Desperate losing teams make these decisions, not one that has one of the best rosters in the NFL.

The initial comment was about OJ, not Shady (see below).  And was sarcasm.  I agree we should not bring back Shady.

10 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

OJ’s out of prison isn’t he?   I heard he had both total knees done.  Bring him in for a look.

Those threads crack me up for let’s bring him in?

9 hours ago, msw2112 said: