DeSantis For President in 2024?

Oh no they’re weaponizing child protective against their enemies leftists haven’t been doing that for decades gosh what will I say now. 

Oh right I don’t give a *****. Leftists cooked up this hellscape it’s about time they suffered some consequences of it. I hope DeSantis uses every avenue he has to punish his enemies and reward his friends. 

5 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Oh no they’re weaponizing child protective against their enemies leftists haven’t been doing that for decades gosh what will I say now. 

Oh right I don’t give a *****. Leftists cooked up this hellscape it’s about time they suffered some consequences of it. I hope DeSantis uses every avenue he has to punish his enemies and reward his friends. 

Good little fascist you are 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

Good little fascist you are 

Fascism is a natural, inevitable, and necessary reaction to leftist overreach. This is the same kind of organization that severed a father’s custody after a maternal kidnapping to effectuate transing her boy. It’s good, actually, to turn these institutions against your enemies once your enemies have laid out the rules of engagement. I will listen to no leftist weeping about the weaponization of child protective services. 

3 minutes ago, LeviF said:

Fascism is a natural, inevitable, and necessary reaction to leftist overreach. This is the same kind of organization that severed a father’s custody after a maternal kidnapping to effectuate transing her boy. It’s good, actually, to turn these institutions against your enemies once your enemies have laid out the rules of engagement. I will listen to no leftist weeping about the weaponization of child protective services. 

I gotta ask what the end goal is.  

I see folks on the right now embracing ballot harvesting by PACS as playing the lefts game.

both sides trying to outdo the other side in weaponizing the state seems like a road to a place that is the opposite of a representative government.

Xi LeviF DeSantis will never be POTUS. 

And two things:

1) The GQP has ALREADY lost GenZ and that's why you will see these COMMUNISTS try to make it harder for college kids to vote.

2) Parents worry about their kids not getting slaughtered at school... period.

1 hour ago, Roundybout said:

Remember how certain individuals call me a "commie" while supporting stuff like this. 

I will wait for a ton more information to come out since this women is most famous for lying about data and then trying to change it in the tracking system to cover her lies. Only a total moron believes her at face value. 

• Agree 1

45 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

I gotta ask what the end goal is.  

I see folks on the right now embracing ballot harvesting by PACS as playing the lefts game.

both sides trying to outdo the other side in weaponizing the state seems like a road to a place that is the opposite of a representative government.

A valid concern, leaving aside the question of whether representative government as the US has conducted it historically is actually a good form of government. 

When is the last time you felt like you actually had representation in government? The Dems are what they are and the GOPe is simply Dems driving the speed limit. Case in point: the GOP currently has the House and voter ID is an issue important to most conservatives. Since voter ID falls under “manner” of elections which is in Congress’s constitutionally-bestowed powers, a national voter ID requirement is within their power to prescribe. And yet we don’t even have a national voter ID proposal from the speaker. What gives? Well the USA is functionally a one party state, and the absolutely rabid responses from both parties to Trump’s rise really exposed this fact. Add this to the fact that the bulk of policy is actually made by unelected bureaucrats that answer to nobody and we get zero representation for anybody who has something resembling conservative values. 

The reasons for this are many but for the most part it boils down to the fact that the left has opened the floodgates to hordes of foreigners who are guaranteed to vote for more leftists, thus disenfranchising and eliminating the representation of the native population. The USA, prior to 1965, was not a nation of immigrants. Now it certainly is, and the permanent neoliberal and leftist nonsense that is installed in DC is the fruit of that. The more different the population becomes, the more authoritarian the state must be, and leftists have guaranteed through unlimited immigration that this population will continue to grow apart in blood, values, and customs. 

The question then left to the few real conservatives with actual power is how to utilize the power to benefit those who share your values. And it’s not voting harder. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Roundybout said:

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Rebekah Jones lies about ‘corrupt, fascist pig’ DeSantis having her son arrested

Remember Rebekah Jones? The stunning and brave self-described “whistleblower” who lives to be the bane of Ron DeSantis’ existence, despite the fact that Ron DeSantis doesn’t seem to even be aware of her existence?

Well, she’s got a story to tell. And when she says “story,” she really means it. Because it’s totally made up.

{snip}

And in order to make Ron DeSantis pay for what he’s done, Rebekah Jones is going to need you to pay her:

The grift that keeps on grifting.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/04/06/nutball-rebekah-jones-lies-about-corrupt-fascist-pig-desantis-having-her-son-arrested-at-gunpoint/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, LeviF said:

The reasons for this are many but for the most part it boils down to the fact that the left has opened the floodgates to hordes of foreigners who are guaranteed to vote for more leftists, thus disenfranchising and eliminating the representation of the native population. The USA, prior to 1965, was not a nation of immigrants. Now it certainly is, and the permanent neoliberal and leftist nonsense that is installed in DC is the fruit of that. The more different the population becomes, the more authoritarian the state must be, and leftists have guaranteed through unlimited immigration that this population will continue to grow apart in blood, values, and customs. 

As to the bolded, you might want to have a look at 1880 - 1920.

image.thumb.png.34a769e2328b877bd02458b6045108b7.png

27 minutes ago, DrW said:

As to the bolded, you might want to have a look at 1880 - 1920.

image.thumb.png.34a769e2328b877bd02458b6045108b7.png

Yeah, and as a result the US introduced strict quotas and caps in the 1920s. To, you know, keep the nation an actual nation rather than an economic zone. Meanwhile the share of foreign born population in the US in the last thirty years has nearly doubled. 

Oh, and most of those in the 1880s-1920 couldn’t vote. So they’re irrelevant to my point. But it’s a good try. Tenement housing does not a nation build. 

Edited by LeviF

30 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

please define this term.  I;'m assuming you don't mean native Americans (Indians).

I mean people native to the United States. Not the people who had no part in its building and to this day maintain sovereign nation claims. 

• Angry 1

59 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Oh no… is Meatball gonna ban the Miami Herald now?

Clever.. We don’t need to discuss the books you want children to read, it’s gross enough as is.

…and for the record, I’m fine if he does.  

Journalists want to go to war with conservative politicians..  return fire. 

Republicans need to stop with the niceties.. they’re dealing with propagandists in media and politicians across the aisle that are willing to abuse power to censor, intimidate and prosecute their opposition. 

It’s coming.. remember some of us warned y’all. 

Edited by SCBills

7 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

what a re.tarded take

I honestly don’t care anymore. 

Y’all locked down businesses, locked down schools, mandated vaccines, demonized dissent.. all the while knowing it was bs.  

Your side uses their levers of power to intimidate and censor dissent via tech/media. 

Now we’ve finally gone full third world and weaponized the legal system to go after the opposition. 

When it comes to politics, we’re becoming more Sunni vs Shia than one nation together.  

Politically speaking.. we’re a society on its last gasp. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I honestly don’t care anymore. 

Y’all locked down businesses, locked down schools, mandated vaccines, demonized dissent.. all the while knowing it was bs.  

Your side uses their levers of power to intimidate and censor dissent via tech/media. 

Now we’ve finally gone full third world and weaponized the legal system to go after the opposition. 

When it comes to politics, we’re becoming more Sunni vs Shia than one nation together.  

Politically speaking.. we’re a society on its last gasp.

Yup and it appears the world is beginning to see it. 

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Only a re.tard would say a governor should shut down a newspaper just cause they wrote a mean article about him

you are an anti-American re.tard

And no, it’s not suni - Shia. Some, not you, fought that battle so re.tards like you could still have an opinion.

Idk why you want to bring that stuff over here  … oh actually I do…. cause you are a re.tard

Yeah.  Should just let Facebook and Twitter handle it instead...

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Only a re.tard would say a governor should shut down a newspaper just cause they wrote a mean article about him

you are an anti-American re.tard

And no, it’s not suni - Shia. Some, not you, fought that battle so re.tards like you could still have an opinion.

Idk why you want to bring that stuff over here  … oh actually I do…. cause you are a re.tard 

Legitimately asking.. how old are you? 

Im not going back and forth with a 12 year old that is randomly posting here in-between Roblox campaigns. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Legitimately asking.. how old are you? 

Im not going back and forth with a 12 year old that is randomly posting here in-between Roblox campaigns. 

Why not?  That's about your intellectual level on the D scale.  you're like 43 on the R scale tho.   But given the SUNY thing, guessing not 12 unless doogie Howser like brains...

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, redtail hawk said:

Why not?  That's about your intellectual level on the D scale.  you're like 43 on the R scale tho.   But given the SUNY thing, guessing not 12 unless doogie Howser like brains...

You’re talking about a guy who thinks that there should be $0 in public money going toward the new stadium. Not on principle, that I would get. But because it’s in orchard park. 

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Where did I defend the newspaper? 

that's some Florida logic. 

I just asked if Meatball is gonna shut them down now cause he loves banning stuff

NY logic " if I can't discuss where my penis goes with a 1st grader I am being banned". You are new so I will ask you directly, which specific part of the Parental Rights law do you disagree with? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

WTF.

I thought we were discussing Meatball and the Miami Herald, ya got nothin, its cool

I will answer your question even though you didn't answer mine. I havent read Meatball's decree in much detail, I don't live in that state and/or care very much to be honest.  I believe banning books is bad though

What books has he banned? And when did he discuss banning the MH? You seem to just make stuff up and pretend you are not a troll.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

He didn't ban the Miami Herald yet and I didn't say he did, I was asking about that though because it can be a slippery slope with these power hungry guys. In fact another bills fan suggested to me that he SHOULD do that, so it seems like at least some people would support it. Scary I know

So you haven’t read the bill.  Don’t even know what it’s about.  Don’t know any of the books he’s banned.  

But here you are, having a media-fed opinion on it.  

Also, I didn’t say DeSantis “should” ban them.  I said I’d be fine if he did, because that’s where we are in politics now.  I no longer care if R’s use over aggressive tactics against people who lie, propagandize and censor nonstop.  

Here’s the thing .. if it wasn’t so loudly corrected .. your easily manipulated self would be on here, and who knows where else, telling everyone that DeSantis arrested Rebekah Jones’ son over memes.  

You are quite literally the target of propagandists like those at the Miami Herald. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

Reminds me a little bit of another chubby governor, Chris Christie, who shut down a bridge for petty politics. He didn't cut it nationally either. Voters see right through this stuff

But not a communist - communists and fascists would be we do something like this …

Communists don’t like free markets…

right @LeviF?

Back to the DeSantis thread:

DeSantis takes his War on Woke to Michigan

d714954d-596f-458b-aafe-5782afa50252-860

Florida Governor Ron DeSantis spoke to hundreds of Republicans at the Midland County Republican Party breakfast Thursday morning in Michigan. He brought the War on Woke to the state, his first visit since 18 Michigan lawmakers in January signed a letter urging DeSantis to run for president.

More than 700 Republicans packed the room and DeSantis received a standing ovation during his introduction. DeSantis has a busy day scheduled in Michigan today. He will make stops at the Mackinac Center for Public Policy, a conservative-leaning think tank, and Pizza Sam’s, a restaurant run by former state Senate Appropriations Chair Jim Stamas. Later, DeSantis has an evening event planned at Hillsdale College.

Democrats did their thing and tried to demonize Republicans along with DeSantis.

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/04/06/desantis-takes-his-war-on-woke-to-michigan-n542186

• Like (+1) 1