DeSantis For President in 2024?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

You trying to distract by Hitler DeSantis?

Nope:

Based on the bill's language, survey responses will not necessarily be anonymous — sparking worries among many professors and other university staff that they may be targeted, held back in their careers or even fired for their beliefs.  - students and staff already feel this way

According to the bill's sponsor, state Sen. Ray Rodrigues, faculty will not be promoted or fired based on their responses, but, as The Tampa Bay Times reported Tuesday, the bill itself does not back up those claims.

The only details on the survey come via a passage over its purpose, to discover "the extent to which competing ideas and perspectives are presented" at public universities, and whether students "feel free to express beliefs and viewpoints on campus and in the classroom."

The latter is necessary because the former is out of control.  

When you won't let Clarence Thomas teach or speak at your university - sorry Bill, you've got a major problem that isn't going to get better.

President DeSantis continues to be the man leading the fight against you lunatics.  When you can show clear government overreach, let me know.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope:

Based on the bill's language, survey responses will not necessarily be anonymous — sparking worries among many professors and other university staff that they may be targeted, held back in their careers or even fired for their beliefs.  - students and staff already feel this way

According to the bill's sponsor, state Sen. Ray Rodrigues, faculty will not be promoted or fired based on their responses, but, as The Tampa Bay Times reported Tuesday, the bill itself does not back up those claims.

The only details on the survey come via a passage over its purpose, to discover "the extent to which competing ideas and perspectives are presented" at public universities, and whether students "feel free to express beliefs and viewpoints on campus and in the classroom."

The latter is necessary because the former is out of control.  

When you won't let Clarence Thomas teach or speak at your university - sorry Bill, you've got a major problem that isn't going to get better.

President DeSantis continues to be the man leasing the fight against you lunatics.  When you can show clear government overreach, let me know.  

they got you right where they want you.

Jewish Germans Had Their Lives Destroyed by Nazis During Kristallnacht. Their Neighbors Let It Happen

• Disagree 1

@Big Blitz - how is Nazi DeSantis’ forcing students to disclose their political beliefs to the state any less egregious than the state forcing you to get vaccinated and wear masks - something you rally against daily here.

They got you RIGHT where they want you. What’s next?

You are conditioned AF and you can’t even see it.

18 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@Big Blitz - how is Nazi DeSantis’ forcing students to disclose their political beliefs to the state any less egregious than the state forcing you to get vaccinated and wear masks - something you rally against daily here.

They got you RIGHT where they want you. What’s next?

You are conditioned AF and you can’t even see it.

ICYMI, Colleges have been targeting concervative profs, holding them back in their careers or even firing for their beliefs for a long time now.   But you are so conditioned AF that you can't see it.  They got you right where they want you.

• Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

ICYMI, Colleges have been targeting concervative profs, holding them back in their careers or even firing for their beliefs for a long time now.   But you are so conditioned AF that you can't see it.  They got you right where they want you.

They got you right where they want you.

First they came for women and POC

Then immigrants

Then LGTBQ

and guess who is next?

YOU

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They got you right where they want you.

First they came for women and POC

Then immigrants

Then LGTBQ

and guess who is next?

YOU

Lol, you are an idiot, but a persistent idiot, I will give you that!  

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Don't worry - you won't even think twice shooting your neighbor - you are that conditioned.

image.thumb.jpeg.c12d1572dabeafd570b03198d3d6b4e4.jpeg

I am generally not a violent person, why would I do something like that?   Are you accusing me of something? 

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

Freakn Nazis

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Tough day for the left on PPP today,  who's given you your instructions lately ?

Ooh, ooh I know !!!

They got nothin else.

Edited by B-Man

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Tough day for the left on PPP today,  who's given you your instructions lately ?

Ooh, ooh I know !!!

They got nothin else.

Are you telling us DeSantis DIDN'T sign such a bill, Bonnie?

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

@B-Man - I can't hear you.  Did Nazi DeSantis sign a law LAST YEAR that went into effect 5 days ago?

So the guy calling DeSantis a Nazi doesn't  want free speech on college campuses? And you said irony is dead.....

Just now, Tenhigh said:

So the guy calling DeSantis a Nazi doesn't  want free speech on college campuses? And you said irony is dead.....

That's cute - because this has NOTHING to do with FREE SPEECH.

How appropriate is it for the STATE to survey people on their political beliefs?

😆

Democrat Strategists Get Clocks Cleaned After 'Report' About Ron DeSantis Is Debunked by Journalists

9370965c-9826-4e2d-b58e-a21dd2cda600-860

It’s not often reporters in the mainstream media will come to the defense of Ron DeSantis, but it actually happened on Tuesday after a couple of tweets about the Florida governor posted by accounts notorious for posting fake news went viral.

It all started after Democrat Jon Cooper, who has over a million followers and whose Twitter profile reads “Former National Finance Chair of Draft Biden 2016, Long Island Campaign Chair for @BarackObama & Majority Leader of Suffolk County Legislature, NY” wrote the below message falsely claiming that “DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida students and professors to register their political views with the state”:

(For the ridiculous tweet in question, please see Billstime's "I got fooled again" post above.

The tweet went viral not long after as leftist blue checks galore including the “woke” Jemele Hill shared the story (along with their “outrage!”) as if it was new and Very Concerning™ and further evidence that DeSantis is a “fascist” or something.

“Ron DeSantis is forcing teachers to identify their political affiliation to Florida’s GOP state legislatures,” proclaimed Dash Dobrofsky, a self-described Democrat strategist who has nearly 60,000 followers. “If the Legislatures aren’t ‘satisfied’ with the answers, they can defund those public schools. This is not Freedom of Speech. This is Fascism. Vote for @CharlieCrist.”

He then followed up with some hot take-style videos about how DeSantis “just passed a bill” that forces public school teachers and students to “submit their political beliefs” to the government via a survey.

Though discerning readers and viewers would note that there are not “state legislatures” in Florida outside of the one in Tallahassee, and also that DeSantis can’t “pass a bill” (he can sign one into law), the bigger issues with these stories are a) they’re not true and b) the bill that was passed and signed into law related to politics in schools was from a year ago, as ABC News reporter Jay O’Brien noted:

Florida Politics publisher Peter Schorsch, no fan of the DeSantis administration, also scolded Cooper and others for trying to pass off fake news as accurate:

Billstime's bad day continues

desperate-mar%C3%ADlia-p%C3%AAra.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😆

Democrat Strategists Get Clocks Cleaned After 'Report' About Ron DeSantis Is Debunked by Journalists

It’s not often reporters in the mainstream media will come to the defense of Ron DeSantis, but it actually happened on Tuesday after a couple of tweets about the Florida governor posted by accounts notorious for posting fake news went viral.

It all started after Democrat Jon Cooper, who has over a million followers and whose Twitter profile reads “Former National Finance Chair of Draft Biden 2016, Long Island Campaign Chair for @BarackObama & Majority Leader of Suffolk County Legislature, NY” wrote the below message falsely claiming that “DeSantis signs bill requiring Florida students and professors to register their political views with the state”:

(For the ridiculous tweet in question, please see Billstime's "I got fooled again" post above.

The tweet went viral not long after as leftist blue checks galore including the “woke” Jemele Hill shared the story (along with their “outrage!”) as if it was new and Very Concerning™ and further evidence that DeSantis is a “fascist” or something.

“Ron DeSantis is forcing teachers to identify their political affiliation to Florida’s GOP state legislatures,” proclaimed Dash Dobrofsky, a self-described Democrat strategist who has nearly 60,000 followers. “If the Legislatures aren’t ‘satisfied’ with the answers, they can defund those public schools. This is not Freedom of Speech. This is Fascism. Vote for @CharlieCrist.”

He then followed up with some hot take-style videos about how DeSantis “just passed a bill” that forces public school teachers and students to “submit their political beliefs” to the government via a survey.

Though discerning readers and viewers would note that there are not “state legislatures” in Florida outside of the one in Tallahassee, and also that DeSantis can’t “pass a bill” (he can sign one into law), the bigger issues with these stories are a) they’re not true and b) the bill that was passed and signed into law related to politics in schools was from a year ago, as ABC News reporter Jay O’Brien noted:

Florida Politics publisher Peter Schorsch, no fan of the DeSantis administration, also scolded Cooper and others for trying to pass off fake news as accurate:

Omg.......hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Who is it taking marching orders again??  

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha 

Put this post in the Louvre.  Omg

Edited by Big Blitz

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😆

My day is bad?

No, dear Bonnie. It is not.

Now, why not POST the ACTUAL bill that Nazi DeSantis signed and PROVE TO ALL OF US that the BILL doesn't survey their political views - because that is EXACTLY what it does.

Now MAN UP TOUGH GUY - LINK THE BILL AND PROVE US WRONG.

ps: Font purposely enlarged and highlighted to piss off @SoCal Deek - because he would rather focus on that instead of back up arguments.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

My day is bad?

No, dear Bonnie. It is not.

Now, why not POST the ACTUAL bill that Nazi DeSantis signed and PROVE TO ALL OF US that the BILL doesn't survey their political views - because that is EXACTLY what it does.

Now MAN UP TOUGH GUY - LINK THE BILL AND PROVE US WRONG.

ps: Font purposely enlarged and highlighted to piss off @SoCal Deek - because he would rather focus on that instead of back up arguments.

How about in the year plus since it became law (hahahaha) you provide evidence of lib "students" (they wanted you to think high school students because libs would actually think this) being discriminated against on college campuses.   

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

How about in the year plus since it became law (hahahaha) you provide evidence of lib "students" (they wanted you to think high school students because libs would actually think this) being discriminated against on college campuses.   

The onus is on you to tell us who exactly is being prioritized.... after all - Nazi DeSantis is YOUR guy and can do no wrong.

Meanwhile:

Statewide faculty to FL college students, staff: ignore new ‘viewpoint diversity’ survey

I think it would be best for them to choose another candidate with all the left over hate & the BS of the Russian thing along with anything else that has transpired i think it would be a train wreck of a campaign even though i must say if it was him or Hillary or Biden i would have to vote for him because those to ass hats are just that .

I think Desantis would be a great candidate & i  would really like to see the South Carolina Senator Tim Scott run for President or as a running mate . I know the Dems would start their uncle Tom BS but he has a really good head on his shoulders very grounded at least from anything i have head from him .

It should wind up being very interesting because it looks as if the Dems don't even want Biden to run again & are leaning towards Hillary taking one more stab at it & if Trump runs i think she would have a better chance to win against him just because of the previous reasons i stated .

So i truly hope they choose someone other than Trump but only because of all the BS that surrounds him both being the lies & the truths ...

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, BillStime said:

The onus is on you to tell us who exactly is being prioritized.... after all - Nazi DeSantis is YOUR guy and can do no wrong.

Meanwhile:

Statewide faculty to FL college students, staff: ignore new ‘viewpoint diversity’ survey

So your argument that DeSantis is a Nazi is he asked people to anonymously self report their beliefs? Wow you must think all liberals are Nazi because I am ask similar things in my county, I full it out so the information is there, but then again I am not lying about what I am teaching.

48 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So your argument that DeSantis is a Nazi is he asked people to anonymously self report their beliefs? Wow you must think all liberals are Nazi because I am ask similar things in my county, I full it out so the information is there, but then again I am not lying about what I am teaching.

So when these “anonymous” responses are returned - and the data is “analyzed” - how will funding be impacted?   

God Hitler loves people like you….

Edited by BillStime

28 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So when these “anonymous” responses are returned - and the data is “analyzed” - how will funding be impacted?   

This is what DeSantis and Youngkin and governors on the right side of logic, science, and morality are fighting against:

Virginia School District Prohibits Teachers From Contacting Parents When Students Change Gender

A Virginia school district is prohibiting teachers from consulting parents when students as young as kindergarten-age switch genders at school.

Fairfax County Public Schools is instructing teachers and administrators to forgo parents' permission when a student requests to use a bathroom or locker room associated with his or her so-called gender identity, according to screenshots of a mandatory faculty training module obtained by the Washington Free Beacon.

The district will also allow schoolchildren without parental consent to change their names and on its virtual learning portal "identify as male, female, or nonbinary." Teachers could not proceed with the "Supporting Gender-Expansive and Transgender Youth" training until they checked the correct boxes, regardless of their personal beliefs.

The news comes as parents nationwide have agitated for more oversight of public education. A Fairfax County School Board meeting in June saw dozens of parents turn out to oppose handbook rules that suspend students starting in fourth grade for using the wrong pronouns to refer to gender-nonconforming classmates. The school board adopted the handbook amid parents' objections that the rules violate the First Amendment by compelling speech.

"It is unconscionable that even with plummeting standardized test scores and record-level teacher vacancies in Fairfax County Public Schools, board members remain hyper-focused on politicizing education," Stephanie Lundquist-Arora, a Fairfax mom of three and shadow board member, told the Free Beacon. "This recent ‘gender-inclusive' training, meant to indoctrinate teachers and keep parents from knowing critical information about their own children, is irresponsible and borderline criminal."

https://freebeacon.com/campus/virginia-school-district-prohibits-teachers-from-contacting-parents-when-students-change-gender/

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It's the same tired playbook and most people are starting to ignore it.  This is just like every other "woke" movement.  It happens, overplays its hand and then people ignore it.

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your god is Hitler? 😉

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hitler loved people who are teachers and already participate in questionaires like this? You are so odd sometimes.

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Hitler loved people who are teachers and already participate in questionaires like this? You are so odd sometimes.

Wow, that is QUITE the endorsement. What else did HITLER love?  He slaughtered 10+ MILLION innocent people.

They got you RIGHT where they want you and you can't even see it.

Hitler proud "teach"

On 7/5/2022 at 5:13 PM, BillStime said:

That's cute - because this has NOTHING to do with FREE SPEECH.

How appropriate is it for the STATE to survey people on their political beliefs?

Lol, you need a hug mein herr?

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

This explains a LOT.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wow, that is QUITE the endorsement. What else did HITLER love?  He slaughtered 10+ MILLION innocent people.

They got you RIGHT where they want you and you can't even see it.

Hitler proud "teach"

I asked a question, hence the question mark. Apparently asking you a question to explain yourself is just going to get me nonsense back.

• Agree 1

https://www.mediaite.com/print/stephen-king-apologizes-after-being-duped-by-salon-headline-claiming-desantis-registering-teachers-political-views-i-will-try-to-do-better/

Novelist Stephen King and other outspoken liberals were duped recently by a Salon headline that falsely claimed Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) was requiring teachers and professors to register their political viewpoints with the state.

Dupes getting duped. It happens. Good on King for admitting ignorance. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/6/2022 at 9:15 PM, B-Man said:

You'd think financially it would make sense for them to want to make Trump the '24 nominee so they should be giving their full support to Desantis.  Maybe they'll keep quiet until both decide to run.

All aboard bay bay!!!

Ex-White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders Has ‘Turned Against’ Trump, Backs Ron DeSantis In 2024

A source told RadarOnline.com: “Sarah understands like most Republicans that she needs to back a winner.”

“She knows that the tide is turning and she’s running for office herself,” the GOP insider added. “Sarah has privately told confidants that she’ll back DeSantis if he decides to run. She has turned against Trump. This is a significant moment.”

https://radaronline.com/p/sarah-huckabee-sanders-turns-against-trump-backs-ron-desantis-2024-president/

Love that Trump is still sucking all their worthless attention - going to make it extremely tough and ridiculous to immediately start calling DeSantis a Russian puppet.  

• Like (+1) 1

They are in full panic mode.  

They just spent more time questioning a Governor and his "questionable" (its not) fundraising in 45 seconds then they have in 2 plus years questioning anything that Joe Biden has said or done.   

Auto-donations.  Unreal.  

You know who actually does automatically set you up for auto renew or auto pay without telling you?  Many of our esteemed Democrat controlled corporations.  Maybe start speaking about their shady business practices.  

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

He’s got some work to do. I’m watching his interview on republican propaganda channel Fox News with Ingraham and even in that friendly environment he’s got a ways to go. Just doesn’t have it just yet. 

If you mean he is not dynamic you are correct. He is a pretty boring guy in his delivery, if you mean he does not have any other quality of a good leader you are incorrect. He is doing a great job and will stand up to bad guys