DeSantis For President in 2024?

2 hours ago, Governor said:

It looks like Fauci will be stepping in to relieve Ron of his duties. Ron has a personality disorder and is a danger to himself and his constituents. He’s very sick. 

I love how the thought of DeSantis running for President scares the hell out of you!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Agree 1

20 hours ago, Sundancer said:

On a board full of bad information, you win first prize. Florida has not yet peaked though with any luck it will, and deaths are higher than any time during the pandemic. 

image.thumb.png.445ee03e3b1f410b38c6132fe58f2b2e.png

Hey @Big Blitz you never got back to us on how this chart shows that in Florida, "Deaths nowhere near where they were in winter. "

Maybe you missed the chart. Wanted to make sure you saw it. 

32 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Hey @Big Blitz you never got back to us on how this chart shows that in Florida, "Deaths nowhere near where they were in winter. "

Maybe you missed the chart. Wanted to make sure you saw it. 

Nope.  Haven't missed a thing.  

It's not even close as to which wave was deadlier or if Delta itself is deadlier then Covid Part I.  

But of course you're rooting for more death because you're a piece of ******&^**%%*&$%*&$$^*^;arrrrrrrrggggg. 

Screenshot_20210826-141529_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  Haven't missed a thing.  

It's not even close as to which wave was deadlier or if Delta itself is deadlier then Covid Part I.  

But of course you're rooting for more death because you're a piece of ******&^**%%*&$%*&$$^*^;arrrrrrrrggggg. 

Screenshot_20210826-141529_Chrome.jpg

That chart for Florida is wrong. Double check your numbers ya dingdong. 

Hahahahahahaha...you're such a tool. 

image.thumb.png.2326728a5a08c633b69a121d2c26d6fa.png

image.thumb.png.0c98bc09d0a7529ccf6c194d6e19a428.png

See how the lines on the right are higher than any of the lines on the left? That's the part that shows you that you are an idiot. And wrong. Try again narrative boy. 

While you're at it, show me how hospitalizations are better right now too. That'll be a hoot. 

Edited by Sundancer

2 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

That Worldometer chart for Florida is wrong. Double check your numbers dindong. 

Why are you trying to score political points on a message board about COVID death rates?

Just now, Tenhigh said:

Why are you trying to score political points on a message board about COVID death rates?

Uhh no. Showing that his data is wrong. 

Like I showed that him questioning the death of a child was wrong. 

You probably can't appreciate the difference. You don't seem too bright either. 

6 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

See how the lines on the right are higher than any of the lines on the left? That's the part that shows you that you are an idiot. And wrong. Try again narrative boy. 

While you're at it, show me how hospitalizations are better right now too. That'll be a hoot. 

Well I think your chart is *wrong* so there you go.  

Facts suck I know. 

Tell me what the death rate is in Florida since June?  What is it in the UK since June?

You said Delta is more severe and lethal.  

Where is the evidence of this?  

11 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

BEST

DEATH

TOLL

EVER!!!

The deaths in Florida during this wave that is peaking are significantly less then the winter.  

This is a fact.  

Care to bet? 

Loser has to Dox them self...name, picture, address, income....

Honestly...your posts are so detached from reality....they don't even come from @bman sources they are so wrong.....

12 minutes ago, TH3 said:

Care to bet? 

Honestly...your posts are so detached from reality....they don't even come from @bman sources they are so wrong.....

Roughly 11,000 deaths between January 1 and March 1.....per worldometers.  

Which apparently has been wrong this whole time.  Who knew

16 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Uhh no. Showing that his data is wrong. 

Like I showed that him questioning the death of a child was wrong. 

You probably can't appreciate the difference. You don't seem too bright either. 

Um yes, you are . You can disagree without acting like a child yourself.  

15 hours ago, TH3 said:

Care to bet? 

Why would you ask someone to do this?  

24 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

DeSantis looking more like Trump. Coming up with totalitarian policies and seeing them being removed by courts:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/27/us/florida-school-mask-ban-governor-desantis/index.html

So in turn a governor can't tell School districts they need to mandate masks.....

Local choice good when big bad R governor issues mandates.........local choice bad when D gov issues mandates.  

Logic.   

The Democrat governor of California is going to be recalled and replaced by a Republican.  California.  

Keep telling yourselves leaders like DeSantis are the totalitarians and that parents want their kids in masks all day every day.  

So in turn a governor can't tell School districts they need to mandate masks.....

Local choice good when big bad R governor issues mandates.........local choice bad when D gov issues mandates.  

Logic.   

The Democrat governor of California is going to be recalled and replaced by a Republican.  California.  

Keep telling yourselves leaders like DeSantis are the totalitarians and that parents want their kids in masks all day every day.  

source on that other than your feels? Polling right now shows keeping Newsom. And yes saying polls aren’t real are using your feels and not facts.

Parents want their kids in masks all day as it keeps them safe. That’s why parents sued DeSantis admin and easily won over an oppressive regime.

47 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

source on that other than your feels? Polling right now shows keeping Newsom. And yes saying polls aren’t real are using your feels and not facts.

Parents want their kids in masks all day as it keeps them safe. That’s why parents sued DeSantis admin and easily won over an oppressive regime.

That must be your feels talking.