DeSantis For President in 2024?

38 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

I cannot fathom why you think this wave is going to spare northern states. The vax rates between say PA (55%) and FL (53%) are not that different. 

Maryland (62) and NY (60) are higher. As we've gone along, it seems like countries that land in the 70% range fully vaccinated are doing well. Ireland is at 90%--go Irish. 

You have to look inside those numbers. Around 90 percent of old people in Florida are vaccinated. The rest of the age groups rank in the bottom 3 nationwide. No one under 65 is vaccinated in Florida. Bad policy also plays a big role.

NJ and Pa. are in much better shape than Florida. I can’t vouch for NY.

My county is at 74 percent. There’s probably some southern counties that won’t be in great shape. Find the red counties and you’ll find the Covid.

Edited by Governor

10 minutes ago, Governor said:

Misleading horse crap poll. 

His overall approval going from 54 to 48 is the headline and that's an insignificant snap shot in time we'll see you in January. 

That's a new one.  "Net approval rating."  LOL that's the reach needed because "Six points approval drop after kitchen sink coverage" isn't good enough.  

You should be upset it isn't less.  

Keep up the good fight tho.  

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Yup.  Once the Wuhan spike is over, the poll numbers will increase.

Better start spiking the drinking water with Ivermectin.  Or maybe you could go public with your HCQ/zpac/magic/zinc theories.  “Conservatives” everywhere need you, “Doc.”

Omg 

If you're takeaway from this left leaning poll is man, Trump can win I guess.....you're wrong. 

The takeaway from this poll is Ron DeSantis is going to win 40 states.  

This is a poll designed to stop Trumpers from gravitating to Ron.   

Who, as a governor 3 years out from the election and is completely unknown to anyone but the political wonks, is already at 36%

Edited by Big Blitz

11 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Better start spiking the drinking water with Ivermectin.  Or maybe you could go public with your HCQ/zpac/magic/zinc theories.  “Conservatives” everywhere need you, “Doc.”

Nah.  I'm going with the Dem tactic of hoping people die so that we can get Joey out of office.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Omg 

If you're takeaway from this left leaning poll is man, Trump can win I guess.....you're wrong. 

The takeaway from this poll is Ron DeSantis is going to win 40 states.  

This is a poll designed to stop Trumpers from gravitating to Ron.   

Who, as a governor 3 years out from the election and is completely unknown to anyone but the political wonks, is already at 36%

36 is awful.

1 hour ago, Governor said:

36 is awful.

What was former vice president and Senator Biden at vs Trump in August of 2017?

It's so hilarious the fear 3 years out from an election if not for this sham pandemic I'd get true enjoyment from it.  

Unfortunately the country is burning. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

It's so hilarious the fear 3 years out from an election if not for this sham pandemic I'd get true enjoyment from it.  

I’m not sure why you would think anyone is afraid of a Florida Governor. The only reason he’s listed in polls is because there’s no other up and coming candidates. It’s fun for us to toss around but no one actually takes DeSantis seriously other than you guys.

Any generic candidate would get 35 percent because that’s Trump’s base.

It’s like you want to generate hype by pretending we’re supposed to be scared of a guy who might not even win his reelection or be kicked to the curb by your cult leader. Artificial hype around a total nobody on the national stage.

Edited by Governor

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

It feels more like YOU are trying to move on from Trump and trying to force that to happen by pretending everyone else should be scared of DeSantis. 

Notice that others in your party are leaking info on Trump running. That’s Trump feeling that he’s losing a bit of control over the party because donors are starting to move to a potential DeSantis run.

It won’t be “us” that destroys DeSantis, it will be Trump.

44 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure why you would think anyone is afraid of a Florida Governor. The only reason he’s listed in polls is because there’s no other up and coming candidates. It’s fun for us to toss around but no one actually takes DeSantis seriously other than you guys.

Any generic candidate would get 35 percent because that’s Trump’s base.

It’s like you want to generate hype by pretending we’re supposed to be scared of a guy who might not even win his reelection or be kicked to the curb by your cult leader. Artificial hype around a total nobody on the national stage.

There's no up-and-coming Dem either.  Joey's not running again and Kammy is looking like a complete disaster.  If "look at the Wuhan virus deaths" is the best you have, considering probably 400K people will have died under Joey's admin by the time the next Presidential election rolls around...

1 minute ago, Doc said:

There's no up-and-coming Dem either.  Joey's not running again and Kammy is looking like a complete disaster.  If "look at the Wuhan virus deaths" is the best you have, considering probably 400K people will have died under Joey's admin by the time the next Presidential election rolls around...

I already told you who to look out for.