DeSantis For President in 2024?

1 hour ago, Governor said:

My whole family lives there.

Why do they stay there if it’s so bad?

1 hour ago, Governor said:

You should be more worried about the toxic waste sites in New Jersey. Which Leads the nation by a large amount. 

10 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

Why do they stay there if it’s so bad?

You should be more worried about the toxic waste sites in New Jersey. Which Leads the nation by a large amount. 

They’re too old to move. Once they sell their huge RV they might leave.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

And on the anniversary of 9/11.....the Left is so battered, bitter, and broken, their new mantra is now "f... your freedoms."  Sad.  

How far we let society fall.  They shouldn't be allowed anywhere near power.   

Edited by Big Blitz

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

A fool and a hypocrite.  He thought he could stop Wuhan virus and blamed Trump for last year.  Now it's his fault.  Own it, Joey. 

We’d have a better chance of we relied on science, vaccines, and masks as opposed to magic, Lysol, anti-malarial and horse dewormer.  

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

We’d have a better chance of we relied on science, vaccines, and masks as opposed to magic, Lysol, anti-malarial and horse dewormer.  

Too bad we relied on a turd like Fauci, eh?  You know, the guy funded research in the Wuhan lab from where this came, after being engineered to be this way (we should look at his stock portfolio to see if he owns Pfizer or Moderna)?  Who said HCQ was a safe and effective treatment for Wuhan virus 15 years before Trump ever mentioned it?  Who told us masks didn't work...and the reversed course a week later, making some confused and others feeling invincible.  And too bad we had idiots like Kackling Kammy saying she wouldn't take the vaccine and making black and brown (she's both) people wary of it.

But stick to lib talking points, Gibbons.  It's what you do best.

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Too bad we relied on a turd like Fauci, eh?  You know, the guy funded research in the Wuhan lab from where this came, after being engineered to be this way (we should look at his stock portfolio to see if he owns Pfizer or Moderna)?  Who said HCQ was a safe and effective treatment for Wuhan virus 15 years before Trump ever mentioned it?  Who told us masks didn't work...and the reversed course a week later, making some confused and others feeling invincible.  And too bad we had idiots like Kackling Kammy saying she wouldn't take the vaccine and making black and brown (she's both) people wary of it.

But stick to lib talking points, Gibbons.  It's what you do best.

Safe and effective with respect to a virus that didn’t then exist.  I thought I’d heard all of the right-wing delusions.  I guess I was wrong.  Apparently overconsumption of HCQ causes disorientation with respect to time.  

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

Safe and effective with respect to a virus that didn’t then exist.  I thought I’d heard all of the right-wing delusions.  I guess I was wrong.  Apparently overconsumption of HCQ causes disorientation with respect to time.  

Hoax.  Take it up with Tony, Gibbons.  He's responsible for it all.

Anyone here call this 3 weeks ago?

The free state of Florida everyone.  You don't need to cede power to the State to get thru this luna....I mean super serious virus.  

The sad part is....how mad everyone is about it.

I'd like President DeSantis to strongly consider mandating deportations of liberals using OSHA guidelines or something because they are a legit public health threat.  

Edited by Big Blitz

7 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Anyone here call this 3 weeks ago?

The free state of Florida everyone.  You don't need to cede power to the State to get thru this luna....I mean super serious virus.  

The sad part is....how mad everyone is about it.

I'd like President DeSantis to strongly consider mandating deportations of liberals using OSHA guidelines or something because they are a legit public health threat.  

I’m getting pretty excited about suing the unvaccinated, like the recent abortion bill. Seems pretty profitable.