DeSantis For President in 2024?

10 hours ago, Governor said:

I’m getting pretty excited about suing the unvaccinated, like the recent abortion bill. Seems pretty profitable.

Sue them?  LOL!  For what?

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

DeSantis is easily the best choice for President, but Trump seems like he’s running again, and DeSantis seems willing to wait his turn.  

This is such a well reasoned, forceful response to Biden.  

DeSantis could be VP.  Even if the allegations that Trump hates him are true, does anyone not think that Joey hated Kammy for calling him a racist?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Child Covid deaths more than doubled in Florida as kids returned to the classroom

Sponsored by the "Pro Life Party" who is doing EVERYTHING to increase that number.

Does that really surprise anyone coming from the party that validates this?

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

What a sad person you are.  The purpose of this article is stated in paragraph number 3.  What a garbage bunch of humans you are.  And who are these white people you keep posting?

Data:

In Florida, 17 kids under 18 have died (all the numbers, cases, and hospitalizations are plummeting you better get these low info hit pieces in quick.)

In California btw, that number is 33.    

I guess Gavin Newsome hates life.  Clearly never did enough to protect the kids from biology.  Shut it all down.   

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

What a sad person you are.  The purpose of this article is stated in paragraph number 3.  What a garbage bunch of humans you are.  And who are these white people you keep posting?

Data:

In Florida, 17 kids under 18 have died (all the numbers, cases, and hospitalizations are plummeting you better get these low info hit pieces in quick.)

In California btw, that number is 33.    

I guess Gavin Newsome hates life.  Clearly never did enough to protect the kids from biology.  Shut it all down.   

Sad? You come here daily to spread your anti-vax / anti mask misinformation because that’s what a miserable person does.

Thank you for your daily contribution to the endless spread of Covid - providing absolutely zero end game to this pandemic.

image.thumb.jpeg.bb6fc4454fa5fb490054bb3cbdac32bd.jpeg

CDC: Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die of COVID-19 than people who got shots

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Child Covid deaths more than doubled in Florida as kids returned to the classroom

Sponsored by the "Pro Life Party" who is doing EVERYTHING to increase that number.

Quotes from the story that Billzy did NOT include................and it is VERY POSSIBLE that he just read the headline and posted

Despite the jump in deaths, the rate of kids testing positive for Covid-19 for the first time is about the same as last winter before the current Delta surge.

At least seven of the 17 kids who have died were patients at Wolfson. The hospital’s chief of pediatric critical care, Michael Gayle, said most of those patients also suffered from underlying medical conditions such as obesity.

“We are very happy to see that pediatric hospitalizations are not, in fact, increasing,” Pushaw said. “On the contrary, they are declining rapidly.”

But, you know, lets just keep regurgitating the "GOP wants kids to die" lie

And the picture of children that Bilzy is USING (in every sense of the word) are the little ones who were murdered at Sandy Hook by a demented man.

Nothing to do with this subject, but standard bull-sh*t for him.

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 7/26/2021 at 12:56 PM, Tiberius said:

Desantis is a killer! 

He hates res science and people are dying in his state 

I question how his little gambit about making things easier for kids to get into ICUs as a result of a preventable illness is going to go over with suburban moms.  The red meat eating, cheap booze guzzling, Ivermectin popping, hoax prone crowd here will love it.  But I'm not sure that's a swell plan to sell to someone who doesn't want to worry about her kid dying because maskless little Billy sneezed on him and spread an aerosolized virus when they were playing blocks.  

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Don't forget that they love their death penalty there, too.  Pro life.  For fetuses.  But not for people.  

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Quotes from the story that Billzy did NOT include................and it is VERY POSSIBLE that he just read the headline and posted

Despite the jump in deaths, the rate of kids testing positive for Covid-19 for the first time is about the same as last winter before the current Delta surge.

At least seven of the 17 kids who have died were patients at Wolfson. The hospital’s chief of pediatric critical care, Michael Gayle, said most of those patients also suffered from underlying medical conditions such as obesity.

“We are very happy to see that pediatric hospitalizations are not, in fact, increasing,” Pushaw said. “On the contrary, they are declining rapidly.”

But, you know, lets just keep regurgitating the "GOP wants kids to die" lie

And the picture of children that Bilzy is USING (in every sense of the word) are the little ones who were murdered at Sandy Hook by a demented man.

Nothing to do with this subject, but standard bull-sh*t for him.

But the cult repeatedly said Covid doesn’t impact kids…so let’s take the risk and keep them unmasked.

How many kids died when we banned lawn darts?

Keep spinning and spamming your pro death garbage.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Pathetic.   But no surprise at all and proof of how scared they are of him.

Let him run.  Poll numbers declining.  There is a lot of time to change that, but right now they're not good.  My guess is that women hate the guy, and that it's only going to get worse.  So I hope to see him escape the primary in 2024.  Rubio is the one that I'd be worried about. 

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Exactly - no end game - just death.

What's the current end game?

Australia?

Israel?  

Afghanistan?

Wait for the results of the long term effects the vaccine is having on menstrual cycles and fertility?

Our end game is simple.  Stop all mandates and protocols.  Time to move on.  Get the vaccine if you want.  

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What's the current end game?

Australia?

Israel?  

Afghanistan?

Wait for the results of the long term effects the vaccine is having on menstrual cycles and fertility?

Our end game is simple.  Stop all mandates and protocols.  Time to move on.  Get the vaccine if you want.  

Pro-death - got it.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

This is Bill's end game.  

Sydney police handcuff unconscious 14 year-old boy for not wearing mask… Mother Screams In Pain!

Watch to end the local news coverage 

This is what happens when you disarm your citizens.  

Are you saying that you would shoot those cops?  I’m being serious.  Because the black community has been dealing with nonsense like this for decades. 

Courts want kids to die........

Court sides with DeSantis, reinstates school mask mandate ban pending outcome of appeal

Gov. Ron DeSantis and his administration won approval on Friday to reinstate a hold on a Leon County judge’s ruling that said the state could not enforce a ban on strict mask mandates in schools, as the court battle continues.

A three-judge panel of the 1st District Court of Appeal pointed to “serious doubts” about a parent-led lawsuit that contends the governor overstepped his authority when issuing an executive order that aimed to bar strict mask mandates in schools.

“Upon our review of the trial court’s final judgment and the operative pleadings, we have serious doubts about standing, jurisdiction, and other threshold matters,” the order states. “These doubts significantly militate against the likelihood of the appellees’ [parents’] ultimate success in this appeal.”

The order means that pending the outcome of an appeal, the state can continue to punish school officials who impose mask mandates without a parent opt-out.

“We are disappointed by the ruling and will be seeking pass-through jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of Florida. With a stay in place, students, parents and teachers are back in harm’s way,” said Charles Gallagher, the lead attorney for the group of parents who brought the case to court.

</snip>

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254138713.html

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I question how his little gambit about making things easier for kids to get into ICUs as a result of a preventable illness is going to go over with suburban moms.  The red meat eating, cheap booze guzzling, Ivermectin popping, hoax prone crowd here will love it.  But I'm not sure that's a swell plan to sell to someone who doesn't want to worry about her kid dying because maskless little Billy sneezed on him and spread an aerosolized virus when they were playing blocks.  

Don't forget that they love their death penalty there, too.  Pro life.  For fetuses.  But not for people.  

A person sentenced to death committed horrible crimes.  What did a fetus do?  Equivalencing the two is silly at best.

4 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Let him run.  Poll numbers declining.  There is a lot of time to change that, but right now they're not good.  My guess is that women hate the guy, and that it's only going to get worse.  So I hope to see him escape the primary in 2024.  Rubio is the one that I'd be worried about. 

Poll numbers will climb as the fake news stories die and Florida gets back to normal soon.  As for Rubio, no chance.

Edited by Doc

10 hours ago, Doc said:

Sue them?  LOL!  For what?

DeSantis could be VP.  Even if the allegations that Trump hates him are true, does anyone not think that Joey hated Kammy for calling him a racist?

Why would Trump run with DeSantis? If Trump runs with DeSantis he would have to give up his cushy Florida residency and most likely go back to NY. He wouldn’t be able to stay at Mar-A-Largo as much as he wants either. And loses that 0 percent state tax rate (although it’s questionable if he pays taxes anyway).

Trumps ego and being a resident of FL will make a DeSantis-Trump ticket impossible.

If Trump ran, I’d put my money on Haley.