The American Media Should Not Be Trusted

20 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

American media is about as trustworthy as the local MSM parroting farmers.

Sure, but Jack POS, has eyewitness sources all over the world including the middle east and they're honest to a fault....so I suppose you are saying there is no one to believe, except right wing propagandists....Nihilism, it's what MAGA is all about.  "There is no truth".  Nope, try reading multiple sources including international.  For Example Al Jazeera and Jerusalem post.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

and the farm replies to prove my comment.

names change, the script doesnt.

Except you never refute my points.  cuz you can't.  Hence eyerolls and insults....Now here's a nice rebuke of your fearless leader, orange messiah:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/19/jim-jordan-patrick-mchenry-speaker-pro-tempore/

and being played with is a sign of weakness....

• Vomit 1
  • Eyeroll 1

50 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Except you never refute my points.  cuz you can't.  Hence eyerolls and insults....Now here's a nice rebuke of your fearless leader, orange messiah:

https://dailycaller.com/2023/10/19/jim-jordan-patrick-mchenry-speaker-pro-tempore/

Being a troll with multiple accounts is what?  pretty pathetic.

Allowing some orange dude to control your thoughts is him being your master. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

How bout you trade in your lab coat for a helmet and go report for us?

I see your mental breakdown did nothing for your disposition...

And you and your clown masters got played.  Like you always do.  

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Being a troll with multiple accounts is what?  pretty pathetic.

Allowing some orange dude to control your thoughts is him being your master. 

I have one account unlike so many MAGA's....but I get it.  When defense is defenseless go on offense.  Unfortunately that sucks too.  Witness B man posting on Biden and dementia right now....

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

I see your mental breakdown did nothing for your disposition...

And you and your clown masters got played.  Like you always do.  

I hda chest pain dude.  I'm the right age with a few risk factors including family hx.  Walked 8.3 mets on the treadmill before they stopped me.  Qualified to be a fireman with a Scott Airpack.  Nuc scan shows 70% ef so don't worry your pretty little head...i'm sure you fully understand all of this, right?

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Quack MD meltdown!

:lol:

Nope,  need to know if it was safe to bike 13.1 for charity this weekend.  It is.  Lots of fun ahead...wanna donate?  I'll send a link.  I'm in for about $300...By all means tho, if you experience Chest pain, ignore it....

10 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I hda chest pain dude.  I'm the right age with a few risk factors including family hx.  Walked 8.3 mets on the treadmill before they stopped me.  Qualified to be a fireman with a Scott Airpack.  Nuc scan shows 70% ef so don't worry your pretty little head...i'm sure you fully understand all of this, right?

Not sure about the Scott Airpack but got everything else.  Glad you're doing OK physically.  Mentally is another story...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Not sure about the Scott Airpack but got everything else.  Glad you're doing OK physically.  Mentally is another story...

OK?  70% ejection fraction!.  Pleased as punch.  The ICU nurse who is now doing stress tests who I used to work with told me 8 mets qualifies you for that, meaning wearing a heavy scott airpack on your back into a fire....

11 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

OK?  70% ejection fraction!.  Pleased as punch.  The ICU nurse who is now doing stress tests who I used to work with told me 8 mets qualifies you for that, meaning wearing a heavy scott airpack on your back into a fire....

So the chest pain was supratentorial?  

• Like (+1) 1

On 10/18/2023 at 2:00 PM, The Frankish Reich said:

Isn't believing Israeli intelligence  (one of the combatants, with a vested interest in showing that it did not attack a hospital, a war crime) without question, seconded by the USA (which has expressed support for Israel), just an example of the same thing?

The "fact" is we don't know anything for sure, at least not yet.

I think you’re right here, on hot button issues, you have to consider the agenda of those telling the story. 

This is one of the reasons we should acknowledge relying on the notion of a free and independent press brings with it certain…obstacles.  I never liked the “…enemy of the people” word track, but certainly believe at times the press is the enemy of truth. 

38 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nope,  need to know if it was safe to bike 13.1 for charity this weekend.  It is.  Lots of fun ahead...wanna donate?  I'll send a link.  I'm in for about $300...By all means tho, if you experience Chest pain, ignore it....

Welcome back, Mr. Kottierrrrre…

Glad you’re ok. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Show us on the doll where MAGA touched you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Post some ranking sources for media bias that you approve of....Sure, WSJ is far left.  Moron.

How bout you trade in your lab coat for a helmet and go report for us?

Glad you are OK and that the health scare has given you perspective and a sense of rationality.

• Like (+1) 1

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....Portugal.  I told my sister we were going there for Christmas and said I'm gonna try surfing again.  never really got it.  Almost drowned in Bali on our honeymoon.  She said "How many sixty somethings do you know that surf"?  I said "none".  Good to be a bit of an outlier.

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....Potrugal.  I told my sister we we're going there for Christmas and said I'm gonna try surfing again.  never really got it.  She said "How many sixty somethings do you know that surf"?  I said "none".  Good to be a bit of an outlier.

Yes, it's still you. And if you are going to try surfing, try taking a lesson, it helps.  2 lessons helps a lot. 

Oh, and stay the hell out of Potrugal, that place is a dump!

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Yes, it's still you. And if you are going to try surfing, try taking a lesson, it helps.  2 lessons helps a lot. 

I did a clinic with my nieces, Praia Grande, near sintra.  Wasn't anyone there within 20 years of me.  It was 3 days.  Brutal.

7 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

I loved it but somehow managed to separate my bottom rib while paddling out.  That will put a quick damper on a vacation...

that and getting crushed by a wave....but adrenaline.  So I hired this kid in bali to teach me.  Gave me a board, Took me out into huge waves and said this is how you do it and scooted off.  Lots of aussies on kayaks laughing and I'm drowning.  Til then I thought aussies were cool....but the massage afterward was pleasant.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

yes, it's me who is unhinged.  WW3 could start tomorrow.  There's a fascist clown up for speaker and an indicted felon is even in the polls....

Don’t forget about the soccer mom threat and the nazis goose stepping down Main Street USA. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You have to agree the American media is very pro-Israel, right? 

Can you show me this evidence? I have seen headlines literally repeating the words of Hamas as fact from the NYT, WaPo and CNN so I am not sure outside of Foxnews how "pro Israel" they are.

• Thank you (+1) 2

36 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you show me this evidence? I have seen headlines literally repeating the words of Hamas as fact from the NYT, WaPo and CNN so I am not sure outside of Foxnews how "pro Israel" they are.

Yeah, they were so quick to believe Hamas about who bombed the hospital that it just proves who they side with. 

• Like (+1) 1