Joe: “I keep forgetting I’m president” 🤷‍♂️

9 hours ago, Irv said:

Only 5 months and this guy is a total mess.  Inflation, unemployment.  Border crisis.  Humiliated on the world stage.  What a mess.  

Can you watch more Fox News please?

Have they covered yet how Trump pressured the DOJ to jump on the Big Lie?

I listen to Fox all the time. They just had DeSantis and Ted Cruz - bitching about the border. Not once did they ask Ted about the energy crisis in Texas.

Its fun to listen to Fox and the very next minute see Trumpholes spew their talking points.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I listen to Fox all the time. They just had DeSantis and Ted Cruz - bitching about the border. Not once did they ask Ted about the energy crisis in Texas.

Its fun to listen to Fox and the very next minute see Trumpholes spew their talking points.

You're funny.  What channel is Fox on?  I'll check it out.  

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Fox devotes as much time to Texas as CNN does to California.  What's your point?

On 6/10/2021 at 11:15 PM, BillStime said:

A chart is worth a thousands words 

image.thumb.jpeg.95e22d7975b0ce5c476a64246a3a9750.jpeg

I'd be confident too if I had to do my dealings with someonewho can barelyfunction. Of course confidence goes up with anyone who is in favor of globalization instead of the best interests of America. 

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I'd be confident too if I had to do my dealings with someonewho can barelyfunction. Of course confidence goes up with anyone who is in favor of globalization instead of the best interests of America. 

And you thought Trump could function?

Trump did so well he lost the House, Senate and White House.

#winning

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

What the ***** is wrong with that man!

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Embarrassing ........

It’s dumb ***** like this that got Trump labeled a racist.  Let’s see how the media handles this (I’m being facetious).

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

What the ***** is wrong with that man!

It’s dumb ***** like this that got Trump labeled a racist.  Let’s see how the media handles this (I’m being facetious).

I just checked all the MSM outlets, the breaking news and top stories include round Trump and SNL, Geatz, Britney Spears and Gilliani. All old and irrelevant news. So corrupt and blatantly under control.

Journalism and free press is dead. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

All 3 million are in reality government workers hired to spy on citizens to identify and report on extremists behavior.  Extremist behavior like people turning their A/C down below 75 degrees or expressing concerns about rising food costs or not praising the President or questioning the virtues of CRT.    

Further evidence (if you need it) of Biden’s increasing dementia

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

Those of Joe Biden’s public behaviors that align with classic dementia symptoms are escalating. In the past few days, he strongly exhibited two symptoms: A type of belligerence that’s a cover-up for confusion and memory loss and a paranoid fear of those in charge of him. I used to spend a lot of time in the company of doctors. What always fascinated me were the tales they told of dealing with patients with early-stage dementia. The most interesting point they made was that elderly people, so as not to lose face or admit their own fears, are superb at deflecting the questions aimed at assessing their cognitive skills and memory.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/further_evidence_if_you_need_it_of_bidens_increasing_dementia.html

President Dementia is getting worse

American Thinker, by Thomas Lifson

Can we call it a national security crisis yet? The stress that comes with the job of POTUS seems to be accelerating the cognitive decline of Joseph Robinette Biden, Jr. at a time when the world is becoming ominously more dangerous. Embarrassing incidents of inappropriate Biden behavior are accumulating, even as the agitprop media begin publishing material that makes Kamala Harris look unsuitable as a replacement should the 25th Amendment be invoked. (snip) Two recent examples of Biden’s mental decline are especially troubling, given the high stakes of international diplomacy currently.

More at the link: https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/07/president_dementia_is_getting_worse.html

• Thank you (+1) 1

Biden's brain is gone.  Shot. Mush.  Was a horrible politician when his brain was still there.  Won't make it full term.  Then we'll get someone even dumber and more inept in Harris.  And she has her faculties.  What a mess.  

• Agree 2