Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

TDS is real.

Twitchy readers are very familiar with journalist, Aaron Rupar. He has a tendency to tweet silly things that we like to poke fun at and last night was no exception.

He found the presence of WHITE PEOPLE at a Trump rally in IOWA worth tweeting about and we in turn find that worth laughing about.

• 2 weeks later...

HOUSE DEMOCRAT WHIP KATHERINE CLARK SAYS CHILD WAKES UP WITH NIGHTMARES OVER ‘CLIMATE CHANGE.’

Here’s proof Clark uttered these words on broadcast television, to no pushback:

One of two scenarios is possible:

1) Katherine Clark is lying about her child’s experiences to stoke hysteria around climate change for political gain.

2) She aggressively instilled unjust fear into her child, causing them to lose sleep over a political talking point.

We hope it’s the former for the sake of the child. Sincerely.

On 10/30/2022 at 10:19 AM, Albwan said:

Every once in awhile the left lets out the truth about their intentions.

So?  That church probably doesn't mean what you think it means.  And if it gets people away from hokey religions all the better.  Easier to believe some sinister plot though I know.

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

HOUSE DEMOCRAT WHIP KATHERINE CLARK SAYS CHILD WAKES UP WITH NIGHTMARES OVER ‘CLIMATE CHANGE.’

Here’s proof Clark uttered these words on broadcast television, to no pushback:

One of two scenarios is possible:

1) Katherine Clark is lying about her child’s experiences to stoke hysteria around climate change for political gain.

2) She aggressively instilled unjust fear into her child, causing them to lose sleep over a political talking point.

We hope it’s the former for the sake of the child. Sincerely.

First, someone ask AOC how many years we have left before the planet melts. Then, I’ll tell you whether nightmares are warranted. 

On 11/30/2022 at 3:47 AM, BillsFanNC said:

So in order to de-colonize something it must be colonized in the first place.  Y'all wonder why I ask so many questions but I would love to ask her what makes her classroom colonized?  This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  

Edited by Chef Jim

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

So in order to de-colonize something it must be colonized in the first place.  Y'all wonder why I ask so many questions but I would love to ask her what makes hear classroom colonized?  This is one of the dumbest things I've ever heard.  

Because it's full of *****.

8 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

The fact that they gave out sex toys is actually a little surprising to me but I have found out in the past two weeks that about 10% of our teachers at my high school are allowing students to skip other classes and hang out in their rooms if they don't feel "accepted". Part of this acceptance is the fact that the world cup in Brazil and Argentina are "part of the culture". So literally teachers are allowing students to skip classes, without permission, to watch a soccer game. Acceptance has become a bigger deal than excellence for too many. 

34 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The fact that they gave out sex toys is actually a little surprising to me but I have found out in the past two weeks that about 10% of our teachers at my high school are allowing students to skip other classes and hang out in their rooms if they don't feel "accepted". Part of this acceptance is the fact that the world cup in Brazil and Argentina are "part of the culture". So literally teachers are allowing students to skip classes, without permission, to watch a soccer game. Acceptance has become a bigger deal than excellence for too many. 

As its no big surprise, the US team is eliminated so nobody has to pretend to like soccer at this point.  

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can’t watch soccer at the gym! You’re doing it wrong. Try sitting on the sofa with a cup of morning coffee. Nice! 

No thanks.  Remember I’m the guy who considers American football boring.  

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m on the west coast….way too early for beer during this year’s World Cup. 

It’s never too early.  Can’t drink all day unless you start in the morning.  

Now you know why I quit. 

15 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Liberal obsession.  I think this is how you try to lose an election.  By playing non stop gender politics where literally 90% of the people do not care. 

LOL!  You're joking, right?  What did people care about? 

15 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  You're joking, right?  What did people care about? 

I am not.  I dont know a single liberal who is not sick of gender politics.  Seems like it is way hyped than people care for other than a small group of screaming idiots. 

42 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

I am not.  I dont know a single liberal who is not sick of gender politics.  Seems like it is way hyped than people care for other than a small group of screaming idiots. 

Right so no one voted based on Dobbs?