Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

ecf3c826223c5479e5070742798e2dff10768672

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

You are aware that your meme world isn’t actually real…right? 

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

None of them are.  Has he ever cared?

Democrat Pundit calls Herschel Walker dumb & obedient: ‘That’s what Republicans want from their negroes’

by Vivek Saxena

One of MSNBC’s resident bigots has alleged that the only reason Republicans like Georgia Senate candidate Herschel Walker is because he does “what he’s told” and that’s what Republicans want “from their negroes.” The bigot, Elie Mystal, said this on Saturday while explaining to MSNBC host Tiffany Cross, also a bigot, why Walker is performing so well in the polls. “It’s going to be a close election in Georgia because Walker has the backing of the Republicans. Now you ask why are Republicans backing this man who’s so clearly unintelligent, who so clearly doesn’t have independent thoughts. But that’s actually the reason. Walker’s gonna do what he’s told

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2022/07/31/dem-pundit-calls-herschel-walker-dumb-and-obedient-thats-what-republicans-want-from-their-negroes-1268230/

• Angry 1

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

admitting to trafficking drugs to own the right wing. He’s gonna have fun in prison 

I have seen many people defending this- defending giving children drugs that have serious side effects that are not under the supervision of a doctor? This is truly evil stuff.

I have changed schools to now I teach at a school where legitimately the average income of the households is probably 1M+ from my school which was much poorer. At my prior school all my students were "special needs" in their own way but the vast majority needed these designations, now I have 40% of my students with some version of a special designation who mainly just need a kick in the butt. When did having a "disabled" child become a mark of pride. I love my children and help them be their best selves, not teach them how to force everyone to be responsible for your needs. 

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

It is borderline insanity how obsessed you are with this loser. 

One can only shake their head in wonder at how completely backwards you have that 'thought'

Back to the LIBERALS thread.

• Haha (+1) 1

No need to respond to the petulant children, who speak without knowing ............

Back to Liberal Lunacy.

Not a cult: Nancy Pelosi says Inflation Reduction Act will make Mother Earth less angry

motherearth.jpg

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/08/13/not-a-cult-nancy-pelosi-says-inflation-reduction-act-will-make-mother-earth-less-angry/

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

No need to respond to the petulant children, who speak without knowing ............

Back to Liberal Lunacy.

Not a cult: Nancy Pelosi says Inflation Reduction Act will make Mother Earth less angry

motherearth.jpg

https://twitchy.com/dougp-3137/2022/08/13/not-a-cult-nancy-pelosi-says-inflation-reduction-act-will-make-mother-earth-less-angry/

Mother Earth obviously told her this...when she was digging to China...

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, nedboy7 said:

Look at those morons.  They are like you. 

You proud of violent inbred ######s that were fed garbage their whole lives.  Never mind.  That's you and morons like Doc. 

It's quite funny, I have to talk to a wide variety of people as a part of my job.  You can tell the Trumpers easily.  They are stupid. 

prob not a good idea to lash out about inbreeding with that username. hey nedboooy! yer pah been waitin fer ya ta fetch em a bath. now gitta goin off dat der messagin board!

tell me that's not a perfect fit.😅

• Haha (+1) 1

Yes, They're Going to Arrest Donald Trump. Deal With It.

by Athena Thorne

If you haven’t yet come to terms with the fact that vile, power-abusing, Left-wing goblins are going to arrest former President Donald Trump, you’ve got your head in the sand. These people are unprincipled cage-fighters animated by their seething lust to destroy Orange Man Bad.

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/athena-thorne/2022/08/13/yes-theyre-going-to-arrest-donald-trump-deal-with-it-n1620780

Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Real and It Needs to be Studied

By Brandon Morse 

The concept of “Trump Derangement Syndrome” may have started as a joke to describe the over-reaction of hatred toward Trump, but after years of people upending good sense and their own principles in order to get at this man, I’m pretty convinced it’s real and that scientists need to study this in the future.

I see it every single day and as we drift closer and closer to the 2024 presidential election, I have a feeling we’re going to see it even more and in big ways.

Right now, the most popular example of it comes from Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, who just lost her reelection campaign by 37 points. The congresswoman had seemed to completely forget that she was there to represent the people of Wyoming and, instead, focused on taking down Trump through her January 6 committee. It probably didn’t help that Cheney’s husband’s law firm represents Hunter Biden in the grand jury probe and that Trump’s reelection may result in making her husband’s job all that much harder, but her hatred of Trump seemed even more personal that that.

I also see it on social media daily. Any disagreement with a leftist figure, no matter who, always results in the same replies about me being a Trump-obsessed drone, MAGA extremist, Trump-humper, etc., etc.

Trump seems to be all they can think about. It’s an obsession they can’t get past. He could literally rescue them, their children, and their pets from a burning building and they’d walk themselves and their family back into the fire to spite him. Like Harris, they would upend our Republic and embrace tyrannical corruption of government in order to stop him from ever getting back into office.

I’m not kidding when I say that if he does win in 2024, I would not at all be surprised to hear about a few suicides.

Does Trump have obsessed fans that believe he can do no wrong? Absolutely, and they’re just as annoying. Trump is not an infallible person and he should never be viewed as such. His faults are many, but he did a good job as President. When you compare his work to that of the current one, the differences in success are night and day. It’s not a question as to who was better.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/08/18/trump-derangement-syndrome-is-real-and-it-needs-to-be-studied-n613952

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

On 8/19/2022 at 10:06 AM, B-Man said:

Trump Derangement Syndrome Is Real and It Needs to be Studied

By Brandon Morse 

The concept of “Trump Derangement Syndrome” may have started as a joke to describe the over-reaction of hatred toward Trump, but after years of people upending good sense and their own principles in order to get at this man, I’m pretty convinced it’s real and that scientists need to study this in the future.

I see it every single day and as we drift closer and closer to the 2024 presidential election, I have a feeling we’re going to see it even more and in big ways.

Right now, the most popular example of it comes from Wyoming Rep. Liz Cheney, who just lost her reelection campaign by 37 points. The congresswoman had seemed to completely forget that she was there to represent the people of Wyoming and, instead, focused on taking down Trump through her January 6 committee. It probably didn’t help that Cheney’s husband’s law firm represents Hunter Biden in the grand jury probe and that Trump’s reelection may result in making her husband’s job all that much harder, but her hatred of Trump seemed even more personal that that.

I also see it on social media daily. Any disagreement with a leftist figure, no matter who, always results in the same replies about me being a Trump-obsessed drone, MAGA extremist, Trump-humper, etc., etc.

Trump seems to be all they can think about. It’s an obsession they can’t get past. He could literally rescue them, their children, and their pets from a burning building and they’d walk themselves and their family back into the fire to spite him. Like Harris, they would upend our Republic and embrace tyrannical corruption of government in order to stop him from ever getting back into office.

I’m not kidding when I say that if he does win in 2024, I would not at all be surprised to hear about a few suicides.

Does Trump have obsessed fans that believe he can do no wrong? Absolutely, and they’re just as annoying. Trump is not an infallible person and he should never be viewed as such. His faults are many, but he did a good job as President. When you compare his work to that of the current one, the differences in success are night and day. It’s not a question as to who was better.

https://redstate.com/brandon_morse/2022/08/18/trump-derangement-syndrome-is-real-and-it-needs-to-be-studied-n613952

Cheney’s husbands law firm reps Hunter in the grand jury probe?

hiw has more noise about that not been made???

Secession 

This is the fake number 2 trend on Twitter:

An apology issued by these communists over the harm done by Ben Shapiro's appearance 

The harm must have been making people feel incredibly insecure over how stupid they actually are so maybe this makes sense.  

• Angry 1

https://redstate.com/bobhoge/2022/08/25/sick-mystery-billboards-invoke-uvalde-massacre-in-urging-ca-residents-not-to-flee-to-texas-n617946

We’ve seen a lot of ugly politics in the past, and will presumably see more in the future. Nonetheless, I find these billboards to be particularly shocking. Losing a child has to be one of the most devastating things that can happen to someone, and the families of the victims will never be the same. Their lives were torn apart forever that day.  I cannot even being to comprehend the thought process of the person or persons behind this ad campaign. I’m not one for cancel culture, but I do hope whoever is behind this is revealed, and that they pay the price. While putting up heinous messages isn’t up there with killing people, I still consider these ones quite simply… evil.