Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

NY Times:

There are way too many narcissists with an over-inflated opinion of themselves out on social media.  Maybe this person scores a 3 out of 10 she might be able cook spaghetti.  Serve up some decent meatballs with it and the score goes to 4.  Make a decent homemade pizza and some wings?  

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There are way too many narcissists with an over-inflated opinion of themselves out on social media.  Maybe this person scores a 3 out of 10 she might be able cook spaghetti.  Serve up some decent meatballs with it and the score goes to 4.  Make a decent homemade pizza and some wings?  

100%

It's the biggest crisis humanity faces.

But why in the world is the NY Times........nevermind I know the answer...

https://www.nytimes.com/2022/07/16/style/self-care/cant-talk-im-busy-being-hot.html

• Like (+1) 1

IT’S SUMMER RERUN SEASON AT MSNBC: 

‘Battle Stations!’: MSNBC Analyst Says If Republicans Win They’ll Cancel Elections, Impeach Biden Weekly.

😆

https://www.dailywire.com/news/battle-stations-msnbc-analyst-says-if-republicans-win-theyll-cancel-elections-impeach-biden-weekly?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

‘Battle Stations!’: MSNBC Analyst Says If Republicans Win They’ll Cancel Elections, Impeach Biden Weekly.

😆

https://www.dailywire.com/news/battle-stations-msnbc-analyst-says-if-republicans-win-theyll-cancel-elections-impeach-biden-weekly?%3Futm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=dwtwitter

I hope they do impeach Biden weekly.  

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

😆

No joyous "The Republicans are poised to take the House" reporting? 

Like they did for the Ds in 2006 and 2018......there was a whole lot of excitement then..... stunned.  

So what about some reporting on all the *accomplishments* of the Democrat led Congress since 2019?  And subsequent control of DC since really 2020.

I'll save them the time.  

Here is the list:

youngkin_glenn_governor_portrait.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

The three transgenders are featured on the site’s “Biographies” page, which reads: 

Women have always played an active role in history. Explore some of the historical pioneers and contemporary newsmakers that continue to impact the world. New biographies are added regularly, so check back to discover inspiring new stories!

NWHM, founded in 1996, boasts of an online museum that “researches, collects and exhibits the contributions of women to the social, cultural, economic and political life of our nation in a context of world history.” 

According to its website, the museum “brings to life the countless untold stories of women throughout history, and serves as a space for all to inspire, experience, collaborate, and amplify women’s impact — past, present, and future.”

The museum’s decision to feature biological males to celebrate women who are “historical pioneers” and “contemporary newsmakers that continue to impact the world,” was met with ridicule on social media.

16 minutes ago, Doc said:

I really hope Kam wants to run for President in 2024 and gets pissed when the Dems tell her she's a joke (like "j") and should go away quietly.  And then nominate some white guy.

5 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

nothing abnormal with this at all

I expect they'll nominate a drag queen transexual woke child grooming antifa social justice activist demanding the end to systemic white supremacy, criminalization of the internal combustion engine, elimination of bail for all crimes while cutting all police protection and prohibiting private citizens from defending themselves.  The ticket carries New York and California but loses the rest of the country.  Democrats immediately demand investigations into voter fraud while doxing and surrounding the homes of all Electoral College delegates proclaiming democracy is being threatened by the election results.

16 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I see we’ve gotten to the “make fun of someone for identifying themselves at an event for people with disabilities, including the visually impaired” part of the discourse.

Truly, lovely people right here. 

Please.

You forgot to defend the pronouns.

We're all transphobic too I suppose, right?

Edited by DRsGhost

17 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I see we’ve gotten to the “make fun of someone for identifying themselves at an event for people with disabilities, including the visually impaired” part of the discourse.

Truly, lovely people right here. 

Please. I have family members with disabilities that would find this to be downright humiliating.

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Please. I have family members with disabilities that would find this to be downright humiliating.

I'm visually impaired and I'd be pissed if they did this at a meeting I attended. 

I'd also introduce myself with the "pronouns" F/U

5 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I'm visually impaired and I'd be pissed if they did this at a meeting I attended. 

I'd also introduce myself with the "pronouns" F/U

I prefer adverbs to pronouns.  They are non-binary and non-violently descriptive of the 68 currently identified genders.   

5 hours ago, Albwan said:

what a POS this country has become.

Somebody was caused anxiety.  Does the pansy need their mommy to cuddle them?  But the biggest joke here is that law enforcement drones are so friggin; stupid that they act to enforce this kind of crap.  Must be that a lobotomy is a prerequisite to join the force there.