Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

On 3/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, aristocrat said:

Nobody listens to her in the Republican Party. Nancy is the leader of the dem party 

Considering that 4 days ago, Kevin McCarthy said he'd restore MTG to her committee seats if the Reps win, you sir are 100% wrong. 

As usual. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 3/14/2022 at 7:52 AM, John Adams said:

Considering that 4 days ago, Kevin McCarthy said he'd restore MTG to her committee seats if the Reps win, you sir are 100% wrong. 

As usual. 

I think he is betting on the fact that she is getting voted out and won't have to put his $$ where his mouth is.

What did Gosar do again? Hentai?

On 3/12/2022 at 7:43 AM, aristocrat said:

Nobody listens to her in the Republican Party. Nancy is the leader of the dem party 

Trump is the leader of the democrat party 100%.

I mean why else would they talk about him non stop?

Edited by Albwan

23 hours ago, Doc said:

So...maybe if we talk to them about sex when they're 8...they won't become pedophiles?  Is that the thinking here?

There is another fringe movement underway that I’m am sure is next to trickle into the broader progressive movement that wants to normalize that behavior too. I forgot exactly how they spun it, but it fit into the love is love narrative. 🤢 

56 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

There is another fringe movement underway that I’m am sure is next to trickle into the broader progressive movement that wants to normalize that behavior too. I forgot exactly how they spun it, but it fit into the love is love narrative. 🤢 

Yes, it appears the Dems are now embracing pedophilia.  Talk about self-immolation...

• Like (+1) 1