Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

On 7/12/2021 at 10:35 AM, Big Blitz said:

How in the world people would ever think folks like Bill Gates want population control is just beyond me.  

Screenshot_20210712-133200_One UI Home.jpg

I guess this is better than a Twitter screenshot. Next time just post a link to the actual article. Easier and more informative.

We'll get there together.

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Australians told to rename shark attacks ‘interactions’

Officials are keen to change misrepresentation of sharks as mindless killers

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/australasia/australia-shark-attack-renames-interactions-b1884527.html

Well done.

J.K. Rowling Fires Back After ‘Hundreds of Transgender Activists Threatened to Beat, Rape, Assassinate, and Bomb’ Her

Imagine if a "white supremacist" made these threats.

Doors would be kicked in before sundown.

Sick %$#@s.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How did Caitlyn Jenner make out at CPAC?

istock-115796521_wide-2f8afeb04be5bf8290

Although I must admit, BillZy does help with the thread topic.  Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

😆

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, B-Man said:

Although I must admit, BillZy does help with the thread topic.  Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

😆

How was she treated at CPAC?

Why do you act like a child and not answer the question?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

How was she treated at CPAC?

Why do you act like a child and not answer the question?

It has virtually nothing to do with my comment on J K Rowling.

You posted it as a distraction.

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

😆

Yep, he’s living proof. Can you imagine how ***** his life must be to come here and spew nothing but hate and venom everyday?

That is not the workings of a healthy brain. 

• Agree 1

On 7/21/2021 at 2:47 PM, Bidens_basement said:

Yep, he’s living proof. Can you imagine how ***** his life must be to come here and spew nothing but hate and venom everyday?

That is not the workings of a healthy brain. 

I'm starting to put together a good profile on him/her...two things he/she/it takes very personally and passionately

Trump and trans.. can't be sure I'm thinking maybe confused male with purple pigtails and serious daddy issues.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 2:11 PM, B-Man said:

BIDEN SUPPORTERS PLEAD GUILTY TO HATE CRIME AFTER ATTACKING PRO-TRUMP PROTESTERS, STEALING MAGA HAT FROM CRYING CHILD.

https://thepostmillennial.com/biden-supporters-plead-guilty-hate-crime-maga-hat-child-attack?utm_campaign=64470

Worst part of all this twisted madness? These leftists deeply believe, in a pure fanatical form, that everything and anything

is on the table in the battle to destroy conservatism. Lying, cheating, attacks on women and children, physical attacks, stealing,

blatantl racism, you name it, it's all fair game.

All 100% justified in their broken minds, truly a  mental illness.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Worst part of all this twisted madness? These leftists deeply believe, in a pure fanatical form, that everything and anything

is on the table in the battle to destroy conservatism. Lying, cheating, attacks on women and children, physical attacks, stealing,

blatantl racism, you name it, it's all fair game.

All 100% justified in their broken minds, truly a  mental illness.

john-cena-peacemaker-in-suicide-squad_bG

• Like (+1) 1

The Loudoun County School Board voted Wednesday to pass a measure that would expand the rights of transgender students in the county’s schools.

The board passed the measure 7 to 2 after over an hour of debates on amendments and a discussion on whether or not to send the measure back for further discussion and modification.

The vote came after four and a half hours public comment Tuesday night.

The proposal allows transgender student athletes to participate on teams based on their gender identity. Teachers and staff would be required to refer to students by their preferred pronouns. Transgender students would use bathrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identity.

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/loudoun-school-board-passes-measure-expanding-transgender-students-rights/article_66cb8894-fb04-11eb-bee6-d7690ed900fe.html

Where were we talking about this as being a non issue? 

Florida and other states were trying to prevent this and they were accused of exaggerating the issue that quote "its a problem that doesn't exist the right is just making stuff up."

26 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

The Loudoun County School Board voted Wednesday to pass a measure that would expand the rights of transgender students in the county’s schools.

The board passed the measure 7 to 2 after over an hour of debates on amendments and a discussion on whether or not to send the measure back for further discussion and modification.

The vote came after four and a half hours public comment Tuesday night.

The proposal allows transgender student athletes to participate on teams based on their gender identity. Teachers and staff would be required to refer to students by their preferred pronouns. Transgender students would use bathrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identity.

https://www.insidenova.com/headlines/loudoun-school-board-passes-measure-expanding-transgender-students-rights/article_66cb8894-fb04-11eb-bee6-d7690ed900fe.html

Where were we talking about this as being a non issue? 

Florida and other states were trying to prevent this and they were accused of exaggerating the issue that quote "its a problem that doesn't exist the right is just making stuff up."

Louden county is a mess, educated conservative parents that work in dc metro area and businesses along the 66 Dulles corridors and an Uber liberal woke school board.

so far they had a parent arrested for getting cranky about crt at a school board meeting, other parents doxxed by teachers for requesting or opposing curriculum and a state pta executive say patents with concerns about crt need to die.

i know people trying to get out or into private schools there but there are no spots. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

UPDATE NEWSPEAK DICTIONARIES ACCORDINGLY: 

Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine urges use of ‘chestfeeding’ and ‘parent’s milk’ in new guidance.

Biden administration uses phrase “birthing people” instead of “mothers” in 2022 budget proposal.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/academy-of-breastfeeding-medicine-inclusive-chestfeeding

• Haha (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/14/2021 at 8:54 PM, B-Man said:

UPDATE NEWSPEAK DICTIONARIES ACCORDINGLY: 

Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine urges use of ‘chestfeeding’ and ‘parent’s milk’ in new guidance.

Biden administration uses phrase “birthing people” instead of “mothers” in 2022 budget proposal.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/academy-of-breastfeeding-medicine-inclusive-chestfeeding

What a bunch of halfwits. DUMB people are at the helm now 

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Wow- this high school teacher isn’t teaching theories or perspectives… worth a watch to see how these alt left think. 

This guy's a teacher?  When I saw this I thought he was a meth addict.  Standards have sure dropped since I went to high school.  Seems to me just another "radical" poser spouting the same old slogans and speeches while enjoying all the benefits of public employment preaching about overthrowing and removing said government employer which doesn't make you much of an anarchist.  More pampered white liberal intellectual and academic horse crap which is the core demographic for this nonsense.  We need to stop breeding this idiots..

• Agree 1