Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

The Media Start Losing Their Minds Over 'Let's Go, Brandon,' and I Think I Know Why

39d6749e-d828-4544-9166-ac31598921cf-860

Just when you thought the “Let’s go, Brandon” craze might die down, it came back like gangbusters late this week. The phrase, which originated via a NASCAR reporter’s hilarious commentary, has gone viral on the right as a clean way to make fun of Joe Biden and his terrible policies.

But while the press had mostly ignored the phenomena as it spread across the country, that changed yesterday when news of a Southwest Airlines pilot using the quip during a flight emerged. The freak-out has officially moved past left-wing Twitter and into the mainstream media

{snip}

Notice the use of the word “vulgar” here, when there is objectively nothing vulgar about saying “Let’s go, Brandon.” Yes, I understand it’s a clean way of saying something naughty, but so are the words “shoot” and “darn.” When you go out of your way to not be vulgar, you are, by definition, not being vulgar. Call it fake news or something else, but those headlines are false.

Regardless, the smelling salts are being grabbed, and I think I know why. Stick with me for a second.

The reason “Let’s go, Brandon” drives the left so incredibly batty is because the right has figured out a way to make fun of Joe Biden in any setting. After four years under Donald Trump of gross vulgarities from the left, from naked costumes with small genitalia to mock beheadings to Hitler comparisons, the media desperately want to be able to paint Republicans (and perhaps some independents) with the brush they should have painted Democrats with. But they can’t, because “Let’s go, Brandon” is as PG as it gets.

There’s nothing a bully hates more than being beaten at their own game without the other side having to throw a punch. That’s what “Let’s go, Brandon” is. It’s a harmless joke that normal people can say without feeling like they’ve crossed a line, and that is driving the media absolutely insane. They want the entirety of the right to stoop to their level. That so many are refusing to do so completely screwed up their plan to make 2022 partially a referendum on decorum and decency, a theme they pushed heavily in 2020.

On the contrary, in the end, it will always be the lunatics on the left who set the bar of obscene behavior during the Trump presidency. As much as the media want to draw an equivalency to what we are seeing with “Let’s go, Brandon,” one simply does not exist. Thus, you get laughable headlines like the ones above, and all they will do is backfire.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/10/31/the-media-start-losing-their-minds-over-lets-go-brandon-and-i-think-i-know-why-n467301

How the thugs who harassed a couple's wedding because Sinema was hosting the event.

Is there any low that these soulless leftist creatures won't stoop too.

They ruined a couple's wedding simply to try and intimidate Sinema into changing her mind to support that bvllshit bill.

On 11/1/2021 at 5:40 PM, njbuff said:

How the thugs who harassed a couple's wedding because Sinema was hosting the event.

Is there any low that these soulless leftist creatures won't stoop too.

They ruined a couple's wedding simply to try and intimidate Sinema into changing her mind to support that bvllshit bill.

Means To An End Party

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/8/2021 at 3:14 PM, B-Man said:

WTF ???

Or are the buses racist because they are too tall?  Or maybe the buses and bridges are conspiring together?  Or maybe there are alternative routes to the beach?  The possibilities are endless.  A national debate on bridge height and standards may be needed.  This is obviously the most pressing issue of our time.  Good job Pete and don't worry about that little port back up issue.  Maybe take a couple more months off. I rest easy knowing we have such capable and talented officials handling the federal agencies. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Angry 1

On 10/31/2021 at 6:10 PM, Big Blitz said:

Major study finds that people who believe in COVID-19 conspiracies are more likely to catch the virus, lose their jobs, and be socially isolated

https://www.businessinsider.com/study-finds-conspiracy-theorists-more-likely-to-catch-covid-19-2021-10

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

This study was brought to you by Pfizer- where we create customers, not cures...😉

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or are the buses racist because they are too tall?  Or maybe the buses and bridges are conspiring together?  Or maybe there are alternative routes to the beach?  The possibilities are endless.  A national debate on bridge height and standards may be needed.  This is obviously the most pressing issue of our time.  Good job Pete and don't worry about that little port back up issue.  Maybe take a couple more months off. I rest easy knowing we have such capable and talented officials handling the federal agencies. 

There is a billion dollars earmarked for racist highways and bridges. 

time to start a minority woman owned business that applies CRT to highways to study this for $30,000/day

So exciting, we have the latest Global dictatorship in Nicaragua and, SURPRISE(!), once again we have said oppression arising from a Leftist government.

I really can't understand it...Cuba, Russia, China, Venezuela, yadda yadda

But the American Left thinks Donald Trump is a Fascist...you know what, forget it, I'll concede Donald Trump is a petulant child who had no business being President (though he actually brought some good ideas we are still benefitting from), fine.  But this incessant lurch Leftward against ALL evidence to the contrary, through history and in front of our very faces, defies all logic.  Once again, the failure is in Education.  Or, more appropriately, the problem is brain-washing of half the population by the Means To An End Party.

The trick's been played, and we lost, unfortunately

GOODBYE, GUILTED AGE:

By “guilted” I mean the knotted, clotted rage of the left against pretty much the entire country.

This rage has dominated the mediascape and institutional mood this past half decade. It has become the hobby, the very bad habit, of the elite to hector and browbeat all the little people going about their business in the workaday world, to blame us all for a whole rap sheet of offenses.

Every platform in America became a pulpit in the 2010s for telling the plebs and proles in “Palookaville” (a certain Alinsky acolyte’s favorite term of contempt for the utterly forgettable hometown of Joe Sixpack) that they were knuckle-dragging bigots just looking for some homosexual or Muslim to beat up.

“Pin the blame on the whole nation” sells well in the Hamptons. I get it. But it has become a complete joke everywhere else, from the bien-pensant suburbs, to the black neighborhoods which suffer the most from the consequences of the left’s blame obsession.

The left grew intoxicated by this idiotic accuse-everyone exercise, which quickly went from annoying to intolerable to just plain absurd. Los Angeles Times columnist Erika D. Smith, for example, an encyclopedia-entry-worthy representative of the Haranguing Wing of the unhinged left, actually called Larry Elder, who ran for governor of California earlier in 2021, the “Black face of white supremacy.” Black conservative Candace Owens has also been accused of this logically untenable crime.

When even black people are “white supremacists,” one would think the air brakes on the leftmobile would kick in and the Democrats would try to circle back around to some common sense.

But no.

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/goodbye-guilted-age/

29 minutes ago, Mynamemike said:

That’s some of the most batshit crazy stuff I’ve done ever heard.  

22 hours ago, B-Man said:

They've got a thousand and one excuses for avoiding the truth that fringe left policies once fully exposed to the light of day are being rejected by the majority.  The bottom line, their ideas and ideology suck. 

• Agree 1

These People are Not Stable

November 15, 2021 

Oregon Governor Kate Brown recently dropped all reading, writing and math proficiency standards for high school graduation, because she claimed it was unfair to “people of color” for them to have to pass tests in order to graduate {Go Deep}.  Expecting black, brown and latino students to comprehend math and write in coherent sentences is racist – or so goes the policy.  

Governor Brown also mandated that masks continue be worn indoors and outside regardless of vaccine status (link).

Historically, there has been a solid argument that leftism is a mental disorder; at least the vast majority of those who espouse leftist worldviews do -indeed- appear to have some cognitive impairment the vast majority of non-leftist people do not relate to.   Slowly, as the years have progressed, it is now entirely possible to look at a person and predict their political persuasion.

This is Oregon Governor Kate Brown today:

Kate-Brown-.jpg

This is not normal.  You cannot convince me these are stable minded people.  A person of reasonable mental disposition, particularly a person in a position of significant leadership, does not engage in behavior like this.

This is what weird people do.  I feel it is important to let people know where CTH stands on this type of behavior; I’m not sure why, but it must be said.  This is not normal… at all.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/blog/2021/11/15/these-people-are-not-stable/

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/10/2021 at 4:49 PM, B-Man said:

I wish I could copy and paste on my phone- in the middle of article they have a graph showing that people who believe whites are more violent than blacks prefer Obama by more than 80%. Basically the whites who don't understand math love Obama but those of us who do judged Ben Carson is on his character are the racists. This is the definition of having a narrative and wrapping any info around that narrative.

Democrat Congressman says it’s not self-defense to bring a gun to a peaceful protest and chase people down

Yeah, those are all lies.

and I am sure that his liberal constituents don't care.

https://twitchy.com/brettt-3136/2021/11/20/congressman-says-its-not-self-defense-to-bring-a-gun-to-a-peaceful-protest-and-chase-people-down/

They are crazy.

NAACP Leader Makes a Disgusting Comparison in Response to Rittenhouse Verdict

By Jeff Charles

image-21-450x257.png

There has been a veritable smorgasbord of asinine responses to the outcome of the Kyle Rittenhouse trial coming from the hard left. Indeed, once the verdict was announced, the left had a collective meltdown on social media, claiming that this was the result of white supremacy, racism, blah blah blah.

However, of all the braindead remarks that have been made about the trial, NAACP President Derrick Johnson went full-metal moron during an appearance on MSNBC with media activist Zerlina Maxwell. During the conversation, Johnson compared the outcome of the Rittenhouse trial with that of the people who murdered Emmett Till. He said:

“It was an injustice. This was worse than the Emmett Till trial. This was worse to so many trials where we know for a fact individuals committed murder and yet they were not brought to justice. It is unfortunate, but this is America.”

{snip}

Emmett Till was viciously beaten to death by white racists who believed he had catcalled a white woman. According to History.com, “[H]is corpse was recovered but was so disfigured that [his great-uncle] could only identify it by an initialed ring.”

Till was not rioting when he was killed. He did not attack anyone. His murderers did not act in self-defense. It was a brazenly racist act of brutality that does not compare to the situation with Kyle Rittenhouse. The fact that Johnson is willing to go so hard for white men who were trying to torch a black neighborhood further reveals how little they truly care for the black community. To them, white progressive approval is far more valuable than actually being honest.

https://redstate.com/jeffc/2021/11/20/naacp-leader-makes-a-disgusting-comparison-in-response-to-rittenhouse-verdict-n479227

Did I mention that the Left is crazy ?

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Waukesha Attack Suspect ID'd; Was Released on Cash Bail Two Days Ago

by Nick Arama

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2021/11/22/waukesha-attack-suspect-identified-was-released-on-cash-bail-two-days-ago-n479792

Activist Prosecutor Who Let Waukesha Mass Murderer out Has Very 'Interesting' Views

A look at Brooks’ criminal record is eye-opening and includes counts related to domestic and sexual abuse. Videos on his social media also point to him having black nationalist views, including promoting the “revolution.”

When Brooks was identified, the immediate question became how someone who was charged with multiple felonies, including with domestic abuse assessments, was let out of jail on just a $1,000 bond two days prior. The answer to that question is becoming clearer as we learn about the prosecutor’s office that handled those cases.

Apparently, ADA John Chisholm, whose office handled Brooks’ latest bout with the law, is a big proponent of far-left, activist DA George Gascon. RedState has covered the repercussions of Gascon’s awful, crime-promoting policies in the past. Chisholm is also a big promoter of cash bail, sometimes called “bail reform,” which has routinely put violent criminals back on the streets to commit more crimes in major cities like New York, Chicago, and Los Angeles.

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2021/11/22/activist-prosecutor-who-let-waukesha-suspected-mass-murderer-out-has-very-interesting-views-n479859

Liberalism is a mental illness

Seriously.

womens_march_thanksgiving_1492_11-23-21.

Women’s March’s profound apology for accepting this offensive and hurtful average donation amount so close to Thanksgiving belongs ‘in the Louvre.’

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/11/23/womens-marchs-profound-apology-for-accepting-this-offensive-and-hurtful-average-donation-amount-so-close-to-thanksgiving-belongs-in-the-louvre/