Lefties are mentally disturbed and must be stopped.

ENABLING CHILD MOLESTATION AND STATUTORY RAPE: 

Biden’s Education Dept. to stop collecting data on sexual assault allegations by teachers.

In an apparent move to appease teachers’ unions, the Biden administration’s Department of Education intends to repeal a Trump-era effort to collect data on sex crimes committed by teachers against their students.

The Department of Education said on Thursday that the Office for Civil Rights will not ask school districts any questions about teacher-on-student sexual assault allegations as part of its 2021-2022 Civil Rights Data Collection.

The change is supposedly designed to “reduce burden and duplication of data,” according to a department spokesman who spoke to the Washington Free Beacon.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/bidens-education-department-wants-to-roll-back-effort-to-catalog-teacher-sex-crimes/

They didn’t even bother coming up with a halfway decent excuse.

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

ENABLING CHILD MOLESTATION AND STATUTORY RAPE: 

Biden’s Education Dept. to stop collecting data on sexual assault allegations by teachers.

In an apparent move to appease teachers’ unions, the Biden administration’s Department of Education intends to repeal a Trump-era effort to collect data on sex crimes committed by teachers against their students.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/bidens-education-department-wants-to-roll-back-effort-to-catalog-teacher-sex-crimes/

That's the job of the local police and DA to enforce.  jmo

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Elizabeth Warren attacking Elon Musk precisely exemplifies how useless lefties are. 

SENATOR KAREN IS A FRAUD:

Nancy Pelosi says she has no idea where this ‘attitude of lawlessness’ in San Francisco and around the US comes from … can you help her? [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/12/15/nancy-pelosi-says-she-has-no-idea-where-this-attitude-of-lawlessness-in-san-francisco-and-around-the-us-comes-from-can-you-help-her-video/

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

SENATOR KAREN IS A FRAUD:

Nancy Pelosi says she has no idea where this ‘attitude of lawlessness’ in San Francisco and around the US comes from … can you help her? [video]

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/12/15/nancy-pelosi-says-she-has-no-idea-where-this-attitude-of-lawlessness-in-san-francisco-and-around-the-us-comes-from-can-you-help-her-video/

As always the do as I say and not as I do crowd are exposed for the hypocritical and intellectually dishonest shills they are..

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

And she's trying to buy a mansion in Florida.  I wonder why?

9 hours ago, ALF said:

That's the job of the local police and DA to enforce.  jmo

Collecting data is exactly what the Dept of education should be doing. I would assume certain states have much higher instances of this happening and we need to find out why and stop it. Data is not enforcement

13 hours ago, Albwan said:

I will never donate to these ass hats ever again.

Yeah, all market researchers and psychologists agree that insulting someone and then asking them for a favor or support is a terrible approach to get another individual to have positive view of you or your cause.  The amazing part of it is how social justice advocates as a group cannot understand this common sense conclusion.  

13 hours ago, Doc said:

That poor girl's mother should be locked away for a long time as well.

Apparently the mother was arrested for her crimes. In fact she was arrested in August of 2020, so these crimes were known for over a year and a half and CNN just now gets around to firing the pedo,

Edited by wnyguy
  • Angry 2

1 minute ago, Westside said:

WTF is that?

Drag Queen Story Hour At Chicago ELCA Lutheran Church

CHICAO – St. Luke’s Lutheran Church of Logan Square hosted a drag queen prayer hour for children last weekend. According to the Lutheran church’s Facebook post, “Seminarian Aaron Musser” preached in drag to children as part of “a dress rehearsal for joy.”

Also known as grooming.

“Today, we consider what it might be like to have a dress rehearsal for the kind of joy awaiting us on the other side of Advent. It’s been so hard to know what that joy will be, because it’s been so long since some of us have been joyful. It’s been a difficult and tiring couple of years.” the drag queen said.

“And I decided instead of telling you, ‘this is how I want you to be joyful,’ as we prepare for this dress rehearsal, I figured I would instead put on a dress as so many who have inspired me have done. I decided to follow their example, showing that liberation from oppressive laws clears a path for joy.”

“But allowing yourself to feel joy can be scary. I wasn’t sure how the outside world would handle me when they saw me this morning. Joy is difficult to feel, it’s vulnerable. But isn’t it so beautiful?”

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

Drag Queen Story Hour At Chicago ELCA Lutheran Church

CHICAO – St. Luke’s Lutheran Church of Logan Square hosted a drag queen prayer hour for children last weekend. According to the Lutheran church’s Facebook post, “Seminarian Aaron Musser” preached in drag to children as part of “a dress rehearsal for joy.”

Also known as grooming.

“Today, we consider what it might be like to have a dress rehearsal for the kind of joy awaiting us on the other side of Advent. It’s been so hard to know what that joy will be, because it’s been so long since some of us have been joyful. It’s been a difficult and tiring couple of years.” the drag queen said.

“And I decided instead of telling you, ‘this is how I want you to be joyful,’ as we prepare for this dress rehearsal, I figured I would instead put on a dress as so many who have inspired me have done. I decided to follow their example, showing that liberation from oppressive laws clears a path for joy.”

“But allowing yourself to feel joy can be scary. I wasn’t sure how the outside world would handle me when they saw me this morning. Joy is difficult to feel, it’s vulnerable. But isn’t it so beautiful?”

That is perverted

https://www.theepochtimes.com/parent-says-daughter-was-coached-on-lgbtq-identity-at-california-school_4156865.html?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=CFP

Parent Says Daughter Was ‘Coached’ on LGBTQ Identity at California School

All joking aside this is one of the most infuriating things I've read in a long time.

Sick marxist criminal f*&ks.

Mom is probably already under justice and fbi investigation.

Edited by Albwan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Dr. Fauci says we may need masks on planes FOREVER

fauci-c0ca6457-da48-4d3d-a4a4-60186f0344

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/20/dr-fauci-says-we-may-need-masks-on-planes-forever/

Eric Swalwell: It’s ‘one-hundred percent batty’ that the unvaccinated are even ‘allowed to fly’ at all

00001-1-13.jpg

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2021/12/19/eric-swalwell-its-one-hundred-percent-batty-that-the-unvaccinated-are-even-allowed-to-fly-at-all/

This in a nutshell is the leftist marxists....

MASK UP....while not wearing a mask....

Spitting, punching an elderly man, screaming and cursing like a lunatic in public...

....everything and anything goes when you are a marxist.

• Like (+1) 1

Dr. Phil had Matt Walsh on yesterday to discuss gender pronouns with these other 2.....idk.  

This is what happens when logic and emotions collide

BTW the people behind this insanity are communists.  That's all this is another form of Marxism being shoved down your throat via LGBTQ views.  They're being used the same way BLM uses race.  

Which per these 2.....race should also be a construct that doesn't exist. 

It's all very confusing I think you all should take a minute with your 5 year old and explain "he/him" or "they" to them.   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1