The BIG LIE

4 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you agree that the media and Democrats were horrendously dishonest in 2016 when they claimed Russia  hijacked our election? I accept the election and I have not seen anything that is in the realm of overturning it, but to have so little security on ballots being mailed is asking for mass fraud next time. As I have said my neighbor recieved his dead mother's ballot from Pennsylvania in the mail, I live in FL and she died at least 8 years ago.

Never heard that Russia hijacked 2016, but they may have played a role social media to spread propaganda and false info. We had that on this web site.

A ballot belonging to a dead person, is wrong, but I accept there is lot of incompetence, but unlikely fraud. A percentage of that happens each election. 

But seriously, the pressure trump put on Georgia, the exaggerations that his peeps stated and refusal to acknowledge the winner is harmful to the USA. 

4 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Pelosi declared the 2016 election was hijacked.  Schumer insinuated the IC would find any way, legal or otherwise, to destroy Trump for questioning their tactics.  Warren worried about election security and tainted results in 2019.  

There are many more examples on leaders and major players in the dem party declaring the same, or worse, and undermining the results of that election.   When the “Trump is a Rooskie” scam imploded, and the Dems were unable to uncover any other process crimes to pursue, they not so subtly moved the goal post from “Trump’s a Rooskie” to “Trump should be prosecuted for daring to defend himself against the “Trump is a Rooskie!” scam. 

I saw a post a while back about “despots” with all sorts of handwringing about the threat to our Republic.  If true, those who perpetrated the scam 5 years ago, are the root cause of that problem.  The ordinary Joe who supported them, waited breathlessly for Russianmania to come to fruition and got their nuts kicked /hearts broken during the Mueller tribunal, are worse still....because they voted for the architects of the failed scandal.   

At his worst, all Trump did was run the same game.  It’s similar to all the folks who lamented his mistreatment of an obviously fading Biden in the debate.  Biden made a career over bombastic assaults on civility, all Trump did was out-Biden Biden.

Gtfoh. 😂

There was a concession in 2016....not so in 2020. 

You can run off your mouth with poop, but either it was legit or not. 

At the worst, trump insights a riot, people were killed, he lied to the population, he he twisted every fact and while doing this, played while 550,000 people died around him.

Yes  some dems are radicalized on the extreme, unreasonable and untrustworthy in some cases, but on the main, closer to the middle than the GOP members, who run gutless to kiss trump. Fiscal Conservatives are done, only liars succeed in the GOP. 

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Never heard that Russia hijacked 2016, but they may have played a role social media to spread propaganda and false info. We had that on this web site.

A ballot belonging to a dead person, is wrong, but I accept there is lot of incompetence, but unlikely fraud. A percentage of that happens each election. 

But seriously, the pressure trump put on Georgia, the exaggerations that his peeps stated and refusal to acknowledge the winner is harmful to the USA. 

And you think that Russia, for the first time ever, just started meddling in the USA's elections in 2016?  And what followed from that was not harmful to the USA?

As for fraud, again, there is no way to track it.   And people will try and lie, cheat and steal anything they can, and elections are no different.

26 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

There was a concession in 2016....not so in 2020. 

You can run off your mouth with poop, but either it was legit or not. 

At the worst, trump insights a riot, people were killed, he lied to the population, he he twisted every fact and while doing this, played while 550,000 people died around him.

Yes  some dems are radicalized on the extreme, unreasonable and untrustworthy in some cases, but on the main, closer to the middle than the GOP members, who run gutless to kiss trump. Fiscal Conservatives are done, only liars succeed in the GOP. 

Hogwash.  The circle back to “concession” and subsequent reimagining of 5 years of phrases like coup, illegitimate, stolen, treasonous elections is preposterous and complete bull shyt.  

Phrase of the week from those willing to contort over the 5 years Russian scam...”on the main...”.  Pelosi is the speaker of the house, cmon man!  

On the main, the Dems tried to unseat the President with fabricated and fanciful tales believed by simpletons and the occasional Canadian.  

🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Did he also give 100 billion to Hamas?  

Changing subject? Trump took help from a murderous dictator for help in our election. You could care less. You guys are against democracy. Spit 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

But did he? Maybe we should do a forensic audit on all red states just to confirm - right?

And regarding the 74 million alleged votes - Trump received the most votes AGAINST a POTUS in our lifetime.

Keep touting your 74 million - after 1/6 - the GQP will be lucky to see that number again until Don the Con in gone.

Touting MY 74,000,000 votes?  I didn't get any votes. 

Biden better come through or he could very well be the person who sunk the Democrat party.  If not for the pandemic we would most likely be talking about Trump's second term.  

This whole you vs us schtick that you and Tibs roll out is what's going to sink this country.  You thinking White Supremacy is the biggest threat to the Republic is one of the most bizarre and absurd things I've seen here in a long time and I've seen a lot.  It is waaaaaaaaaaay down the list. Actually shouldn't even be on the list.  

• Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The part I love of this obsession with Jan 6th is that most of the people that did illegal things that day have been arrested and will be tried. At the same time so many of the people who did illegal things all of 2020 that were arrested will not be charged. I do not know anyone who supports the Jan 6th events but I know a lot of liberals who support the same actions against Trump.

Nevermind the mob that tried to stop the electoral college from voting, whatabout...

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You thinking White Supremacy is the biggest threat to the Republic is one of the most bizarre and absurd things I've seen here in a long time and I've seen a lot.  It is waaaaaaaaaaay down the list. Actually shouldn't even be on the list.  

I could understand one thinking it should not be at the top of the list, but for what reason do you feel white supremacy is not a threat at all? 

10 minutes ago, 716er said:

I could understand one thinking it should not be at the top of the list, but for what reason do you feel white supremacy is not a threat at all? 

Because I have not seen it in large numbers and I have not seen any major damage created by white supremacy.  I may have exaggerated by saying it shouldn’t be on the list at all but still feel it needs to be way down there let alone the biggest threat as suggested by @BillStime

Why do you (I assume) feel it is a threat?  What threat have they posed and what threats could they potentially pose in the future to the Republic?    

How many white supremacists do you suppose there are in this country?  How do you suggest dealing with them? 

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

I know its a threat, just way down the list.

and the reason why is sheer numbers.

All the White Supremacists in the U.S. couldn't fill a decent basketball arena. 

There are dangerous ones who need to be monitored and jailed if they step out of line.

However the continuing threat from outside countries (for decades not Trump or Biden)  is way higher.

I am afraid that the Left downplays this, and stresses the White Supremacists, because it helps them maintain control.

Thanks.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

Well this was the most predictable response. 

Care to address the rest of my post?

I've read enough of your posts to know every discussion with you is one person discussing, and you asking question after question.

Not gonna play your game, Jimbo.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, B-Man said:

I know its a threat, just way down the list.

and the reason why is sheer numbers.

All the White Supremacists in the U.S. couldn't fill a decent basketball arena. 

There are dangerous ones who need to be monitored and jailed if they step out of line.

However the continuing threat from outside countries (for decades not Trump or Biden)  is way higher.

I am afraid that the Left downplays this, and stresses the White Supremacists, because it helps them maintain control.

Thanks.

It’s the boogie man du hour while out pipeline are being held for ransom. Cyber security (or lack thereof) is, in my opinion, is by far the biggest threat to the Republic. 

Russia and China would laugh their butts off if we put white supremacy at the top of the list. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 716er said:

I've read enough of your posts to know every discussion with you is one person discussing, and you asking question after question.

A discussion is a series of back and forth opinions that may be facilitated by a question. For example: I think so and so is true, why do you think it isn't?

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s the boogie man du hour while out pipeline are being held for ransom. Cyber security (or lack thereof) is, in my opinion, is by far the biggest threat to the Republic. 

Russia and China would laugh their butts off if we put white supremacy at the top of the list. 

Do you have a question here?

2 minutes ago, 716er said:

So sorry I’m trying to understand your position. You say it’s a threat to the Republic. Ok that’s fine. What makes you say that?  

That is how a debate works my friend.  

3 hours ago, Doc said:

And you think that Russia, for the first time ever, just started meddling in the USA's elections in 2016?  And what followed from that was not harmful to the USA?

As for fraud, again, there is no way to track it.   And people will try and lie, cheat and steal anything they can, and elections are no different.

Sometimes Doc you make no sense. General consensus was that Russia helped trump. Rudy and Manfrotto, Stone, etc talked with Russia. All of that us not so bad except trump and the GOP cannot be trusted to a higher degree than dems.

Lies, cheating, have been part of every election since Washington.

1 hour ago, Doc said:

White supremacy is a smaller threat than its ever been and getting smaller everyday. 

I'm not sure how big the threat is to the Republic. Those claiming it is don't like my asking.  Gee I wonder why.  

After the past four years - I believe the guy

I believe this guy, too:

White supremacists remain deadliest US terror threat, Homeland Security report says

White supremacist extremists will remain the deadliest domestic terror threat to the United States, according to the Department of Homeland Security's first annual homeland threat assessment, which details a range of threats from election interference to unprecedented storms.

Since 2018, White supremacists have conducted more lethal attacks in the US than any other domestic extremist movement, demonstrating a "longstanding intent" to target racial and religious minorities, members of the LGBTQ+ community, politicians and those they believe promote multi-culturalism and globalization, according to the report.

"As Secretary, I am concerned about any form of violent extremism," wrote acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf. "However, I am particularly concerned about white supremacist violent extremists who have been exceptionally lethal in their abhorrent, targeted attacks in recent years."

And there is more!

DHS: White Supremacists ‘The Most Persistent and Lethal Threat’ Within the U.S.

The assessment follows widespread outrage that President Donald Trump has not done enough to condemn white supremacists.

"Proud Boys," Biden interjected.

"Proud Boys: Stand back and stand by," Trump said.

Edited by BillStime

Florida Times-Union Editorial Page: White supremacy emerges as America's No. 1 terrorism threat

Since 2018, white supremacists have conducted more lethal attacks on the U.S. than any other group. And these attacks sometimes target law enforcement officers.

At the same time people described have been exploiting peaceful protests, "causing violence, death and destruction in American communities," Wolf wrote. There were more than 100 days of this kind of violence, causing more than 300 separate injuries to Homeland Security officers. Among the weapons used against them were sledgehammers, commercial fireworks, rocks, metal pipes and explosive devices.

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

I'm not sure how big the threat is to the Republic. Those claiming it is don't like my asking.  Gee I wonder why.  

Geeeeee, I dunno what these guys are talking about...

-Jim

White supremacists on par with Isis as ‘top threat,’ FBI director says at Capitol riot hearing

Democracy is a threat to white supremacy—and that is the cause of America’s crisis

There is no misunderstanding the message, nor the mission. And make no mistake:

If these had been peaceful protestors for racial justice rather than violent combatants for white pride and grievance, law enforcement would have used extreme force, if not live bullets, to keep the building secure.

We know for sure because this is exactly what happened only a few months ago, as federal forces tear-gassed the peaceably assembled outside the White House to clear the area for a photo-op.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Florida Times-Union Editorial Page: White supremacy emerges as America's No. 1 terrorism threat

Since 2018, white supremacists have conducted more lethal attacks on the U.S. than any other group. And these attacks sometimes target law enforcement officers.

At the same time people described have been exploiting peaceful protests, "causing violence, death and destruction in American communities," Wolf wrote. There were more than 100 days of this kind of violence, causing more than 300 separate injuries to Homeland Security officers. Among the weapons used against them were sledgehammers, commercial fireworks, rocks, metal pipes and explosive devices.

image.thumb.jpeg.013a029cb249c211b4f5701a3c6b22d9.jpeg

Geeeeee, I dunno what these guys are talking about...

-Jim

White supremacists on par with Isis as ‘top threat,’ FBI director says at Capitol riot hearing

Right up there with Isis.  Who??  

Bwahahahahahaha!!

And Democracy is a threat to White Supremacy not the other way around.  

Hysteria for no reason. 

21 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sometimes Doc you make no sense. General consensus was that Russia helped trump. Rudy and Manfrotto, Stone, etc talked with Russia. All of that us not so bad except trump and the GOP cannot be trusted to a higher degree than dems.

Lies, cheating, have been part of every election since Washington.

"General consensus."  LOL!  No, it's a Dem consensus.  A few million on Fakebook ads negating a billion dollars spent by Hillary's campaign is what doesn't make any sense.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Doc said:

"General consensus."  LOL!  No, it's a Dem consensus.  A few million on Fakebook ads negating a billion dollars spent by Hillary's campaign is what doesn't make any sense.

See there you go again, miss stating the obvious. You really have to ignore a lot to not believe that help in 2016 came from Russia on behalf of trump. 

That us not to say the dems are pure and they do overstate many facts. 

But Doc, you know trump and GOP members lied about this...

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Bill said:

See there you go again, miss stating the obvious. You really have to ignore a lot to not believe that help in 2016 came from Russia on behalf of trump. 

That us not to say the dems are pure and they do overstate many facts. 

But Doc, you know trump and GOP members lied about this...

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Please tell me, what help did they provide?  Try to look beyond the superficial "well, I've heard that Russia helped him..."

56 minutes ago, Doc said:

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Please tell me, what help did they provide?  Try to look beyond the superficial "well, I've heard that Russia helped him..."

Sorry I am not a full time pro with records at my finger tips and don't accept info from Tucker or Cuomo (I do love Erin Burnett). 

Not going to get into a debate of minut details.

Trump lies, his peeps make up their version of events, the GOP has gone so far right and the dems do far left there is a place for a third party.

6 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Sorry I am not a full time pro with records at my finger tips and don't accept info from Tucker or Cuomo (I do love Erin Burnett). 

Not going to get into a debate of minut details.

Trump lies, his peeps make up their version of events, the GOP has gone so far right and the dems do far left there is a place for a third party.

Suffice it to say that there's nothing Russia could have done (outside of changing actual votes, which we know didn't happen) that would/should have swayed anyone's vote given the billion+ dollars Hilly spent on her campaign and how well-known she was. 

As for a 3rd party, sure there's room, but there's no chance they'll win a Presidential election anytime soon.  So you're left to choose one of the 2 parties that most aligns with your beliefs.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Suffice it to say that there's nothing Russia could have done (outside of changing actual votes, which we know didn't happen) that would/should have swayed anyone's vote given the billion+ dollars Hilly spent on her campaign and how well-known she was. 

As for a 3rd party, sure there's room, but there's no chance they'll win a Presidential election anytime soon.  So you're left to choose one of the 2 parties that most aligns with your beliefs.

Well, that isn’t actually true. We know state systems in some states had their voter rolls hacked. That wasn’t intended to actually change votes, it was to hump up precincts and create confusion and long lines, due to people’s data being deleted, changed, modified, etc. 

States reported that happening in highly dense Dem areas. Those stories slowly trickled out over those 4 years. All that matters is that they fixed it. There were no reports this time around.

Edited by Governor

8 hours ago, Doc said:

3rd parties take votes away and can hurt. 

Russia certainly influenced the deep state theories. I am sure Rhino was a paid agent😁

6 hours ago, Governor said:

Well, that isn’t actually true. We know state systems in some states had their voter rolls hacked. That wasn’t intended to actually change votes, it was to hump up precincts and create confusion and long lines, due to people’s data being deleted, changed, modified, etc. 

States reported that happening in highly dense Dem areas. Those stories slowly trickled out over those 4 years. All that matters is that they fixed it. There were no reports this time around.

Without a doubt, dems have manipulate roles in high density areas historically. Been going on since Capone.

NOT ONE INSTANCE WAS PROVED OR SHOWN BY RUDY OR HIS FAKE NEWS PEEPS.

Elections in A vast country with 300,000,000 voters will always have some minor violations, but trumpers suggested major and proved nothing. The GOP is harming your country with these lies and fake news.

9 hours ago, Governor said:

So are you suggesting the voter rolls need cleaning up?