The BIG LIE

37 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The part I love of this obsession with Jan 6th is that most of the people that did illegal things that day have been arrested and will be tried. At the same time so many of the people who did illegal things all of 2020 that were arrested will not be charged. I do not know anyone who supports the Jan 6th events but I know a lot of liberals who support the same actions against Trump.

Trump willfully incited the insurrection and encouraged violence... and he is not in jail.

Truth will prevail...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

But yet your acceptance of the big lie proves you are Tim.

The fact that in your head it is either"100% pure voter integrity" or a "stolen election" is why you can't respond with intelligence. There always is some fraud and trying to make fraud hard is good.

49 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

But yet your acceptance of the big lie proves you are Tim.

Very sad some Americans promote what has been disproven with fact. The QOP will be laughed off the ballots. RIP to the Republican Party.

Edited by 716er
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The part I love of this obsession with Jan 6th is that most of the people that did illegal things that day have been arrested and will be tried. At the same time so many of the people who did illegal things all of 2020 that were arrested will not be charged. I do not know anyone who supports the Jan 6th events but I know a lot of liberals who support the same actions against Trump.

Here's the thing.  The government doesn't have much of a case on "insurrection" charges .  They've got 1000's of hours of video that document all the events from every angle inside and outside but haven't released anything that supports their case against any of the defendants.  They don't want the defense counsel to see them either.  If the video evidence supported the charges we'd be seeing it all on the evening news and the media outlets 24/7.  So the idea is to drag this out as long as possible to keep the "guilt by accusation" narrative in news cycle for all the usual reasons. 

8 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The fact that in your head it is either"100% pure voter integrity" or a "stolen election" is why you can't respond with intelligence. There always is some fraud and trying to make fraud hard is good.

I can agree making fraud hard is imperative. Stopping any fraud is the goal. But not acknowledging the results and legitimate government in Washington is wrong. The GOP has not got the guts to call the results a coup. Either the election is legit or it was a coup. 

18 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

I can agree making fraud hard is imperative. Stopping any fraud is the goal. But not acknowledging the results and legitimate government in Washington is wrong. The GOP has not got the guts to call the results a coup. Either the election is legit or it was a coup. 

Pelosi declared the 2016 election was hijacked.  Schumer insinuated the IC would find any way, legal or otherwise, to destroy Trump for questioning their tactics.  Warren worried about election security and tainted results in 2019.  

There are many more examples on leaders and major players in the dem party declaring the same, or worse, and undermining the results of that election.   When the “Trump is a Rooskie” scam imploded, and the Dems were unable to uncover any other process crimes to pursue, they not so subtly moved the goal post from “Trump’s a Rooskie” to “Trump should be prosecuted for daring to defend himself against the “Trump is a Rooskie!” scam. 

I saw a post a while back about “despots” with all sorts of handwringing about the threat to our Republic.  If true, those who perpetrated the scam 5 years ago, are the root cause of that problem.  The ordinary Joe who supported them, waited breathlessly for Russianmania to come to fruition and got their nuts kicked /hearts broken during the Mueller tribunal, are worse still....because they voted for the architects of the failed scandal.   

At his worst, all Trump did was run the same game.  It’s similar to all the folks who lamented his mistreatment of an obviously fading Biden in the debate.  Biden made a career over bombastic assaults on civility, all Trump did was out-Biden Biden.

Gtfoh. 😂

46 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

So you agree that the media and Democrats were horrendously dishonest in 2016 when they claimed Russia  hijacked our election? I accept the election and I have not seen anything that is in the realm of overturning it, but to have so little security on ballots being mailed is asking for mass fraud next time. As I have said my neighbor recieved his dead mother's ballot from Pennsylvania in the mail, I live in FL and she died at least 8 years ago.

36 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

So you agree that the media and Democrats were horrendously dishonest in 2016 when they claimed Russia  hijacked our election? I accept the election and I have not seen anything that is in the realm of overturning it, but to have so little security on ballots being mailed is asking for mass fraud next time. As I have said my neighbor recieved his dead mother's ballot from Pennsylvania in the mail, I live in FL and she died at least 8 years ago.

But they did hack the voting systems. We know that. Just don't how if they changed votes. We also know Russia launched a propaganda campaign in favor of Trump. All undeniable. Trump was also working with the Russians, spreading their disinformation, signing business deals and sharing info. Heck, Trump even had one of their stooges as his campaign manager 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

But they did hack the voting systems. We know that. Just don't how if they changed votes. We also know Russia launched a propaganda campaign in favor of Trump. All undeniable. Trump was also working with the Russians, spreading their disinformation, signing business deals and sharing info. Heck, Trump even had one of their stooges as his campaign manager 

Stop - you’re going to get the @Deranged Rhinocult upset and then Bonnie is going to post more garbage from REDSTATE. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Everything you mention is pure conjecture.  There has never been one shred of evidence submitted or presented in any court of law in the US to validate any of these contentions.  Mueller investigated this thing for over a year with a team of Trump-hating lawyers bound and determined to nail him to the wall and came up with absolutely nothing that would support any formal charges.  And intelligence community agencies opinions that "conclude" anything do not constitute proof.  And signing private business deals is not proof of collusion in matters of State.  

Most of the views along the political spectrum are based on hearsay and speculative and planted stories backed by nothing.  All of us, whatever our beliefs or views need to demand more. 

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Everything you mention is pure conjecture.  There has never been one shred of evidence submitted or presented in any court of law in the US to validate any of these contentions.  Mueller investigated this thing for over a year with a team of Trump-hating lawyers bound and determined to nail him to the wall and came up with absolutely nothing that would support any formal charges.  And intelligence community agencies opinions that "conclude" anything do not constitute proof.  And signing private business deals is not proof of collusion in matters of State.  

Most of the views along the political spectrum are based on hearsay and speculative and planted stories backed by nothing.  All of us, whatever our beliefs or views need to demand more. 

More opinions and experts mentioned but yet still no sourcing... keep up the conjecture! 

5 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

No you are wrong. We know. It's been proven. Trump was running around saying "I love Wikkileaks" He signed a deal with Putin, Manafort was on the Russian pay role. But to people who think Trump won the election, didn't incite a riot and tells the truth, what is one more lie? Even if it is about working with and for the Murderer Putin. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, 716er said:

Very sad some Americans promote what has been disproven with fact. The QOP will be laughed off the ballots. RIP to the Republican Party.

Highly unlikely. Trump, who many call the worst President in history, got 74,000,000 votes.  Anyone in the left needs to be very worried about that number and the enthusiasm of the right during the election. 

8 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Highly unlikely. Trump, who many call the worst President in history, got 74,000,000 votes.  Anyone in the left needs to be very worried about that number and the enthusiasm of the right during the election. 

But did he? Maybe we should do a forensic audit on all red states just to confirm - right?

And regarding the 74 million alleged votes - Trump received the most votes AGAINST a POTUS in our lifetime.

Keep touting your 74 million - after 1/6 - the GQP will be lucky to see that number again until Don the Con in gone.

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Trump willfully incited the insurrection and encouraged violence... and he is not in jail.

Truth will prevail...

I think we are at the point in society where truth is subjective. 

In other words, the truth is what your phone says it is.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

No you are wrong. We know. It's been proven. Trump was running around saying "I love Wikkileaks" He signed a deal with Putin, Manafort was on the Russian pay role. But to people who think Trump won the election, didn't incite a riot and tells the truth, what is one more lie? Even if it is about working with and for the Murderer Putin. 

what exactly did russia gain from all this? because it has also been proven trump was harder on russia than obama ever was. 

• Haha (+1) 1