Day 3 Targets?

7 hours ago, Patience said:

Shelvin in the 5th, please.  Not sure he'll last that long. 

This is the project I can see helping us- let him learn from Star for a year and then he can be our guy in the middle.

If I was to wager a guess with the 4 picks: We’re going to see:

Safety(just short on a numbers standpoint)

Cornerback(someone who can play outside or inside) Johnson is a FA and need depth

Wide Receiver- I think your going to see a slot guy with Punt Return capabilities. It’s clear by the FA signings they want a guy who can return punts. Maybe someone who can replace Beasley down the line but more for replacing Roberts right now

I would expect two DBs. A versatile CB  and a Safety. Beyond that I think your looking for a punt returner who plays the slot.  The last pic can really be anything. Another DB, 1Tech, IOL, TE

Just don’t see RB. Like the young guys, added Brieda, plus I think their high on Antonio Williams 

• Like (+1) 1

A couple of guys I like late: 

Mike Strachten WR Charleston- He’s 6’5 about 230. Maybe a guy you stash or develop as a TE

Rashad Weaver DE Pitt- we can’t possibly take 3 tho 

Matt Bushman TE BYU- Ruptured his Achilles. Might not be drafted because of it but big upside. 

Robert Rochelle CB Cent Ark- Not sure he makes it to round 5

Damar Hamlin SAF Pitt- maybe reaches our 5th

13 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

Tamorrion Terry in any of the rounds would be good with me.

He’s a bad human, has iffy hands, can only run a fly route. If he’s drafted, a big if, it’s because of his height speed that’s pretty much it

1 hour ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Package the 2 5ths to move into 4th round 

I’m all for this. I feel like McDermotts belief that he can turn almost any CB into a starter has potential to be the downfall. Can you imagine if Tre’ suffered a season ending injury? 

19 minutes ago, gonzo1105 said:

He’s a bad human, has iffy hands, can only run a fly route. If he’s drafted, a big if, it’s because of his height speed that’s pretty much it

How is he a bad human?  Not disagreeing, I just might not know something about him.  Late round picks aren't slam dunks, they are often upside players and he has quite a bit of upside in my opinion.  

8 hours ago, Patience said:

Shelvin in the 5th, please.  Not sure he'll last that long. 

He has a 2nd/3rd round grade he would be a great pick up same as  Daviyon Nixon has a 1st.2nd round grade. Bobby Brown III might be there with a 3rd/4th round grade.

31 minutes ago, OrtonHearsaWho said:

How is he a bad human?  Not disagreeing, I just might not know something about him.  Late round picks aren't slam dunks, they are often upside players and he has quite a bit of upside in my opinion.  

He constantly was in trouble at FSU. Just wasn’t made public till the end. He actually got kicked off the team but it was hidden that he was going to opt out for the Draft. He caused issues for both Taggart and Norvell when he came in. Teammates said he had a bad attitude