Beane is Dr. Frankenstein: He will transform Groot into a TE

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

I thought the dispensaries weren't gonna be open for at least another year.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Beat me to the “ Are you Stoned” joke😈

BringBackFergy

What did you think of that last package I mailed you?  Locally grown by caring horticulturists!

Ridgewaycynic2013

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

BringBackFergy

What did you think of that last package I mailed you?  Locally grown by caring horticulturists!

Ridgewaycynic2013

You make the best brownies!!!!

I could eat just one of them😵🥱😴

normally i think of these player position swap things as a bit of a pipe dream, but seeing what vrabel did in NE, and that groot played WR in HS, he and knox on the edges w 2 wrs and a single back and JA17 might be a kinda of indefensible goal line formation.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

TBD is educational, I always say.

That’s why I come hear,

2 hours ago, maryland-bills-fan said:

I was thinking the same thing and was going to post as a joke. You beat me to it.!!  Big hands, tall person, long arms.   We go DE in the second round.

Honestly I was thinking the same thing.  Well, not the DE in the second round part.  But it would all depend on his quickness and agility, to see whether he could run good routes.  

OTOH the coaches keep praising up Dawson Knox's skill set.  Maybe this is the year Knox gets it all figured out.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

While Bellichick is drafting a 90's style QB, Beane is playing Mancala while the Pats are playing chess.

Simple solution to our TE problem (well documented in last year's AFC Championship game)...get a dominant TE like Kelce.

Only problem, Pitts went at pick 4.

Solution: Take a young "versatile" player who has played offense before. Rousseau was a dominant WR in high school. Having opted out of football last year, Dr. Frankenstein poured over his 2019 film AND his high school tape.  This kid will add another 20 lbs, has a non-stop motor, 11" hands, and long arms to block and high-point the ball.

We may be looking at the next Gronk in Buffalo...Groot.

You heard it here first.

You’re a Timothy Leary disciple I see.

• Haha (+1) 1

If the guy really does have good hands, he’s a nightmare on goal line.  I believe JJ watt drove several teams nuts.

I know you guys are kidding I hope on being a TE, but having a defensive guy as a pain the butt coming in and could block, run block, or go out and catch with that radius and jump is almost impossible to defend.  

he’ll be a bills favorite if he does this just a couple of times this year.

15 hours ago, purple haze said:

You’re a Timothy Leary disciple I see.

Purple Haze with a Timothy Leary reference . . .  are you having a flashback, "acting funny, but I don't know why" ?