FA CB TJ Carrie visiting Bills

Logic

1.) I've been figuring that CB would be the one last spot where they would add a veteran before the draft.

2.) I had to type, copy and paste damn fast to beat YOLO to the punch.

Edited by Logic
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

No nothing about him but Diggs did roast him in the playoffs and the colts have a pretty awful pass defense last year. 

Seen some positive opinions of him from colts fans on twitter though. 

Carrie isn’t an elite CB but Diggs roasts everyone, just like we can’t decide whether a LB can cover TEs based on how they do vs Travis Kelce 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Know nothing about him but Diggs did roast him in the playoffs and the colts had a pretty awful pass defense last year. That's not necessarily a knock on him though.

Seen some positive opinions of him from colts fans on twitter.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Carrie isn’t an elite CB but Diggs roasts everyone, just like we can’t decide whether a LB can cover TEs based on how they do vs Travis Kelce 

Well done Logic to beat Yolo!

Yolo is so fast! How fast is he, you ask? He’s so fast he can quote someone before they post!

• Haha (+1) 13
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This could work out for us in the same way as Kevin Johnson. I do like Dane Jackson though. Still need to find one in the draft though. If we can't get one of the top 3 in Surtain, Horn, or Farley I'd like Paulson Adebo in the 3rd Round. 

• Like (+1) 1

I don't think Carrie signing would affect draft plans, other than making it so that corner isn't a crying need.

Beane seems to sign a low cost veteran cornerback every single year, often late in the offseason.

EJ Gaines
Vontae Davis
Kevin Johnson
Josh Norman

In any case, it's nice to have a GM who fills all "needs" PRIOR to the draft, so that he can truly take the best player available without feeling the pressure to absolutely HAVE to fill certain positions.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, H2o said:

This could work out for us in the same way as Kevin Johnson. I do like Dane Jackson though. Still need to find one in the draft though. If we can't get one of the top 3 in Surtain, Horn, or Farley I'd like Paulson Adebo in the 3rd Round. 

I think Dane Jackson will be Johnson’s replacement if he’s not retained after this season.  

24 minutes ago, Logic said:

I don't think Carrie signing would affect draft plans, other than making it so that corner isn't a crying need.

Beane seems to sign a low cost veteran cornerback every single year, often late in the offseason.

EJ Gaines
Vontae Davis
Kevin Johnson
Josh Norman

In any case, it's nice to have a GM who fills all "needs" PRIOR to the draft, so that he can truly take the best player available without feeling the pressure to absolutely HAVE to fill certain positions.

Ouch, make it EJ Gains part 2 and 3 and let’s all debate who was the best of that bunch!

• Haha (+1) 1