Random Political Thoughts Inc.

T&C

The open borders policies are letting in a lot more than just Mexicans, it could be anyone. There's a ton of.Mislums from every Arabic country and Africa  coming into America. 

But don't let that stand in the way of the chicken villainizing Republicans. 

We all know what he's getting at. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

3 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Are you suggesting their brand of antisemitism/anti-Zionism is ok because someone on the right said something worse?

This must be that argument you’ve made previously that many people and groups (including the KKK according to you) are only part racist. Seems a little out of the prevailing norm but whatever you can justify, I guess. 

see there is this thing called a spectrum but I realize you see things in black and white.  Oh, and the someone on the right was in the original trump cabinet and is active in the Q nuts group that you say doesn't exist.

2 hours ago, TSOL said:

We all know what he's getting at. 

as I said, you're a clever one.

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Is that worse than believing Israel shouldn't exist?

who believes that?  Can you say straw man?

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

see there is this thing called a spectrum but I realize you see things in black and white.

as I said, you're a clever one.

Tell us about the spectrum of racism (please include as you practice it) to include antisemitism and anti-Zionism. I am ready to learn at the hand of the master. It’s your chance to educate all of us. You can do this. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Tell us about the spectrum of racism (please include as you practice it) to include antisemitism and anti-Zionism. I am ready to learn at the hand of the master. It’s your chance to educate all of us. You can do this. 

waste of time.  You're beyond reason and beyond good and evil.  The abyss.  No horizons.

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

Without more info to would guess teens, when my school was first opened in 2017 they had 4 bomb threats in the first 4 months. They had to actually put the 4th person in jail, he was 18,  for a weekend to get them to end. Playing the odds but not ruling out anything else 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

Without more info to would guess teens, when my school was first opened in 2017 they had 4 bomb threats in the first 4 months. They had to actually put the 4th person in jail, he was 18,  for a weekend to get them to end. Playing the odds but not ruling out anything else 

sure.  a bunch of teens organized a terror campaign across 12 states.

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

A good number of Muslims feel that way.  But OK, how about the other anti-Semitic things Omar has said?  Does she represent all libs?

Edited by Doc

34 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

sure.  a bunch of teens organized a terror campaign across 12 states.

It is swatting at its core, which is mostly done by teens. The fact that so many of them are on video simply means that they are trying to get the most exposure. Being a pest is something at which dumb kids excel. Maybe I am aware of it because I teach kids today but it is pretty common and calling it organized terror is most likely incorrect unless there is more information.

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is swatting at its core, which is mostly done by teens. The fact that so many of them are on video simply means that they are trying to get the most exposure. Being a pest is something at which dumb kids excel. Maybe I am aware of it because I teach kids today but it is pretty common and calling it organized terror is most likely incorrect unless there is more information.

I suppose teens frequent 4chan too.  Racist teens but that seems unlikely to me

https://forward.com/news/557648/bomb-threats-and-swatting-campaign-hits-dozens-of-synagogues/

\

On 4chan, the anonymous online forum popular with white supremacists and other extremists, users joked on Saturday about making synagogue bomb threats and swatting.

“Trying to find a mosque across from a synagogue so we can call something in and get a hearty kek from the headlines tomorrow,” one person wrote. (“Kek” or “kekking” is slang used by the far-right to refer to laughing.)

Another user on 4chan’s politics forum suggested a way to ensure a heavy police response to the institutions being targeted.

“Maybe if everyone spam reports the same type of crime at the same location or something for half an hour with the same details,” another user suggested. “No sissy reports like burglary. Like full on terrorist mass shooting at a mosque or synagogue kind of reports.”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Eyeroll 1

10 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

https://forward.com/news/557648/bomb-threats-and-swatting-campaign-hits-dozens-of-synagogues/

\

On 4chan, the anonymous online forum popular with white supremacists and other extremists, users joked on Saturday about making synagogue bomb threats and swatting.

“Trying to find a mosque across from a synagogue so we can call something in and get a hearty kek from the headlines tomorrow,” one person wrote. (“Kek” or “kekking” is slang used by the far-right to refer to laughing.)

Another user on 4chan’s politics forum suggested a way to ensure a heavy police response to the institutions being targeted.

“Maybe if everyone spam reports the same type of crime at the same location or something for half an hour with the same details,” another user suggested. “No sissy reports like burglary. Like full on terrorist mass shooting at a mosque or synagogue kind of reports.”

Or, as us in "the cult" call it fo chan

16 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

\

You do realize that there still a large number of teens that believe that certain races deserve certain right based exclusively on skin color? That believe is most likely stronger now then in the 90's. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do realize that there still a large number of teens that believe that certain races deserve certain right based exclusively on skin color? That believe is most likely stronger now then in the 90's. 

Wonder why?

8 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

and do you endorse their opinion?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Because they're stupid.  Welcome to the age of social media.

More likely, they've seen and heard their parents and friends parents express the same vile sentiments.  Maybe even some of their teachers.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

More likely, they've seen and heard their parents and friends parents express the same vile sentiments.  Maybe even some of their teachers.

Maybe they read racist comments on message boards. Thankfully we don’t see a lot of them here outside of the ones you spew. 

• Agree 2

7 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Nice attempt to turn the conversation. But here our examples of what means

https://www.atlantanewsfirst.com/2023/04/18/georgia-jewish-leaders-demand-legislation-after-bomb-threat-against-synagogue/

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/23/us/jcc-bomb-threats.html

It is hilarious that you think it is the conservative teachers who speak freely when there are so many obvious examples of liberal teachers going far beyond what is correct to influence kids, just look at the trans movement. 

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember when the rotting bag of oatmeal said...

If you don't vote for me you ain't really black?

Well he said it on this show, and Larry Elder calls out the host

AMAZING!!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Black Leftists are so stupid, it’s sad how much they hold our race down…

Charlemagne never even realized that Biden was being racist right to his face, and on his own show…”Better know your place, boy!”…🤣🤣🤣

Edited by JaCrispy

2 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

AMAZING!!!!!! 🔥 🔥 🔥 

Black Leftists are so stupid, it’s sad how much they hold our race down…

Charlemagne never even realized that Biden was being racist right to his face, and on his own show…”Better know your place, boy!”…🤣🤣🤣

No surprise.  He doesn't strike me as being all that bright. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

Yes, the MAGA's perseverate on the most pressing topics for our country.  morons.  Do you think it's possible to set Florida adrift?  The deep south?

2 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Yes, the MAGA's perseverate on the most pressing topics for our country.  morons.  Do you think it's possible to set Florida adrift?  The deep south?

No but the San Andreas fault will take care of California and NYC will be underwater in a few decades.

14 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

As the population of FL explodes with former residents of the north and FL is ranked #1 for education by the liberals at US News, calling us morons makes you look woefully ill informed.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings/education

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

8 hours ago, HomeskillitMoorman said:

I’ll preface this with saying I have no idea if this is a credible source…but if it is…can a brutha get a “LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE”? 

https://www.meidastouch.com/.amp/news/virginia-gop-official-displays-16-foot-penis-sign-at-youth-baseball-game-to-protest-woke

It is not credible when your only source is a political hack group. The fact that you actually frequent this website is hilarious.