Giovanni Bernard Released

3 hours ago, babulator said:

I feel like there's more potential with Breida. There's definitely not room for both.

Breida will compliment Moss & Singletary just fine. And I'm not convinced we won't draft a RB somewhere. Eventually I think Singletary will be the odd man out in a year or 2. No please to Bernard.

Edited by LABILLBACKER

7 hours ago, H2o said:

Bro, you gotta sign him just for the mustache game he brings to the team photo alone. 

image.thumb.png.ec286eb62aa54868b3cd54648ce7d6af.png

Seriously though, Brieda is more explosive, younger, and capable of catching passes out of the backfield. 

Looks like a Fireman.😃👨‍🚒

He’s been one of the worst runners in the league the last few years. He can catch, but it’s not like he’s elite as a pass catcher or anything. Nice run Gio, enjoy retirement after bouncing around a few teams this year 

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

How many running backs do we need ?

image.png.07b43cde479a7e4bdd4f9c1de888db9f.png

You know what John Madden used to say: When a team says that they have multiple good running backs, what that actually means is that they don't have any.

• Haha (+1) 1

I swear, TSW wants us to sign every cut player whose name they recognize.  

I mean we just signed Breida and still have Moss and Singletary and some interesting prospects behind them already in Antonio Williams and Christian Wade.

Wade is obviously still a long shot, but I would rather get AW and Wade more action in preseason to see where they are at as they have both flashed serious potential  in the past, especially AW.  And with Moss, Devin, and Breida likely all destined for the roster for sure, I dont think there is any reason to sign Giovani.  Not to mention, I never really understand all the Gio love anyway, he has always been over rated IMO and there isnt a RB on our roster I would swap him for, not even AW or Wade as they got way more upside.  

• Like (+1) 1