What can Texans expect for Watson now?

Ok with 2 allegations of sexual misconduct and supposedly 4 more lawsuits being filed for similar reasons. Watson is now “damaged” goods.

I say they can still get a first (not top 5)and maybe one other draft pick now.  What do you think?

3 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

Ok with 2 allegations of sexual misconduct and supposedly 4 more lawsuits being filed for similar reasons. Watson is now “damaged” goods.

I say they can still get a first (not top 5)and maybe one other draft pick now.  What do you think?

I didn't think he'd move before, and I don't think he'll move now.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

I think you should stop dreaming, they are not trading him in the conference to the most hated team in the world.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, ndirish1978 said:

I think you should stop dreaming, they are not trading him in the conference to the most hated team in the world.

Actually I expect the Panthers to get him IF he is traded, but now I see their offer being much much smaller

10 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

nothing at all until the inevitable NFL investigation is concluded. After that? He’d probably still command at least 2 firsts in return (if he’s cleared.)

1 minute ago, Rigotz said:

1. This doesn't affect his trade value at all.

2. If anything, it increases the chances that he stays while things get worked out.

3. He's unlikely to be traded anyway.

Have you seen the forced oral allegation?  That one is a lot different than anything that went on in a massage parlor.  

16 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

You think that they can only get one 1st rd pick and 1 other pick just because Belichick and Kraft hired their masseuse cult to file false claims?  Nonsense.

He’ll fetch at least 3 1st rd picks.....if not 5

4 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

Have you seen the forced oral allegation?  That one is a lot different than anything that went on in a massage parlor.

Have you seen the things the NFL has turned a blind eye to and/or has a short memory for? Terrible argument.

• Like (+1) 1

i don't think he's damaged goods, and i keep hearing on sirius nfl that he's in the 3, first round picks territory.  i just don't want him in the afc east if it can be avoided.

Edited by teef

3 minutes ago, NewEra said:

You think that they can only get one 1st rd pick and 1 other pick just because Belichick and Kraft hired their masseuse cult to file false claims?  Nonsense.

He’ll fetch at least 3 1st rd picks.....if not 5

Lol I doubt it now he is bad PR in a very WOKE NFL. Most teams won’t even touch him now IMO.

• Simon locked this topic