Patrick Peterson-bills in the mix with others

While I would LOVE PP, Brown's tweet is misleading, relative to the title of this post. He's simply narrowing down Peterson's teams and saying that Buffalo, by virtue of being a playoff team is on the list of *possible* teams for Peterson. Nothing saying we're ACTUALLY connected to him.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

Read the ESPN reporters tweet...the other 2 teams were in the playoffs the last 2 years, those are the teams

Yes... two teams out of 15 or so...

Edit... ok so both years... still doesn’t mean the Bills are one of the two teams

3 minutes ago, glazeduck said:

While I would LOVE PP, Brown's tweet is misleading, relative to the title of this post. He's simply narrowing down Peterson's teams and saying that Buffalo, by virtue of being a playoff team is on the list of *possible* teams for Peterson. Nothing saying we're ACTUALLY connected to him.

Exactly

Edited by Aussie Joe
  • Agree 1

23 minutes ago, Aussie Joe said:

Edit... ok so both years... still doesn’t mean the Bills are one of the two teams

True... but then you can probably eliminate a few more based on scheme, cap and need. 

The Bills, I think, check those boxes as well.

id wildly speculate it’s Bills, Titans, or Seahawks among those two teams. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

True... but then you can probably eliminate a few more based on scheme, cap and need. 

The Bills, I think, check those boxes as well.

id speculate it’s Bills, Titans, or Seahawks.  

Why not just name the teams.?

Guy mustn’t be too confident in his source