Bills a rumored suitor for Kareem Hunt trade

17 minutes ago, Ggaenzle said:

There’s different levels to mistakes for example kicking a women is pretty high up the list

11 minutes ago, H2o said:

Pretty sure he kind of kicked her while she was on the ground too. 

More of a push with his foot. Not right but neither is spitting in someone’s face.

I’ve been in a similar situation where a drunk woman really wanted to fight me over her blocking all the gas pumps and I asked if she could pull up. It took everything in me not to hit her after she spit on me multiple times when I was walking away. Women think they can do whatever because it’s wrong to hit them. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This stage of his career?  What are you talking about?  Hunt is only 25 years old and has a career 4.6 YPC, and has a 5.7 YPC in the post season.  He is also an excellent receiver.  

I dont have anything against Devin, I like him and Moss.  But Hunt is just flat out better than both.  

And Njoku is behind a high priced FA TE they signed in Hooper and they also have a promising young TE in Bryant.  He isnt struggling, its just there are 3 TE's there and Njoku also got hurt.  

You have a terrible take on all matters of this subject right now.  Not to mention, you are also just making stuff up in other posts about Hunt's "off field" stuff.  

Again........$11M in 2020 cap space for those two.    Don't be ridiculous.

Kareem Hunt had almost 800 carries in college........he was a pretty explosive player his first couple seasons in the league..........since then, not so much.

His per play production in Cleveland is WAY below those first two pre-suspension seasons in KC.......both on the ground and in the air.

One of the things people need to adjust to is this idea that RB's don't hit the wall until around age 30............the RB position does not get the kind of athletes that it did when those numbers were reasonable to expect.    

There are some who say that 26 is the new 30 for RB's.....look at Leveon Bell as a Hunt-like example.

But sometimes guys just lose that extra juice earlier than that.

So I don't care what age Hunt is.......he's not some stud RB of yore.......his two years of diminished per play production and the amount of touches in his first 6 combined college and pro seasons support the idea that he is showing the mileage.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Kareem Hunt had almost 800 carries in college........he was a pretty explosive player his first couple seasons in the league..........since then, not so much.

His per play production in Cleveland is WAY below those first two pre-suspension seasons in KC.......both on the ground and in the air.

One of the things people need to adjust to is this idea that RB's don't hit the wall until around age 30............the RB position does not get the kind of athletes that it did when those numbers were reasonable to expect.    

There are some who say that 26 is the new 30 for RB's.....look at Leveon Bell as a Hunt-like example.

So I don't care what age Hunt is.......he's not some stud RB of yore.......his two years of diminished per play production and the amount of touches in his first 6 combined college and pro seasons support the idea that he is showing the mileage.

I think he’s a bit better than what we have, which is the worst starting RB in the league.

15 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

I'm not disagreeing with you, but he didn't get very much plying time with Chubb playing  did he? Either way, I don't see him coming to Bills anyways.

Hunt had 198 carries last year.

Singletary had 156.

3 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So a guy leaves the most explosive offense in NFL history, joins a MUCH more conservative offense splitting time with the most talented RB in the NFL and the change of his averages is a reflection on ONLY his talent alone? This seems more than a little short sided.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

It's all just discussion but $11M in cap space and a second round pick is a big investment in those two.....seems pretty unrealistic.  

Njoku is a talented player who can't get his sh*t together despite being in a good offense and them badly wanting him to..........Hunt is a lot of baggage and not a lot of actual running back.........he's literally a league average runner the past 2 seasons(4.2) versus the seemingly pedestrian Singletary (4.8).   Yes Hunt is an improvement as a receiver but he isn't some HR hitter at this stage of his career. 

Oh boy where do I start with this.. FIRST OF ALL!  Drop the History with Hunt. Everyone deserves a second shot and he served his time and duty for it.  Secondly where do you get your numbers? your taking Singletary career average against Hunts average last year? Singletary average was 4.4 last year.  Also Hunt has a larger sample size of rushes that proves what he can do. Also playing second Fiddle to an all pro is a difference maker because you don't have momentum in a game. 

By the way, I know 10 year old's that can tell that Singletary is not a starter in this league.  

4 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Yet he averaged 5.7 YPC in the playoffs last year.  

Again, your take is atrocious here.  Nevermind he plays behind Nick Chubb.  Your case his play has dipped is utterly ridiculous.  

And its not $11M for those 2, Beane would redo the contracts when they got here.  

And I dont care what "some" say about 26 being the new 30, because those people clearly do not know what they are talking about.  And Hunt is 25.  

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

Kim Pegula being on board with bringing on a woman abuser doesn't make any sense to me at all. 

The bills kept Tyrell Dodson on after his domestic abuse arrest 

And He was an undrafted free agent.. if you're not going to cause a scene in the locker room, and you have talent a lot of people will give you another chance

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Oh boy where do I start with this.. FIRST OF ALL!  Drop the History with Hunt. Everyone deserves a second shot and he served his time and duty for it.  Secondly where do you get your numbers? your taking Singletary career average against Hunts average last year? Singletary average was 4.4 last year.  Also Hunt has a larger sample size of rushes that proves what he can do. Also playing second Fiddle to an all pro is a difference maker because you don't have momentum in a game. 

By the way, I know 10 year old's that can tell that Singletary is not a starter in this league.  

Hunt has been with Cleveland two seasons and Singletary has been in the league for two seasons..........you should ask those 10 year old's to do the math for you.  :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hunt had 198 carries last year.

Singletary had 156.

Yeah I get that. But we know how little Bills ran the ball too. In any event, I agree though. He's not impressive and also would probably cost too much for a RB.

9 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

So I guess Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones are on the downside of their careers at 26.

Dalvin Cook and Nick Chubb are almost there at 25.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BADOLBILZ said:

Hunt has been with Cleveland two seasons and Singletary has been in the league for two seasons..........you should ask those 10 year old's to do the math for you.  :thumbsup:

Who cares Hunt has been in season for 4 years you just did something silly and compared one players season stat to another players year stat and still got numbers wrong.

Moving on..

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

So I guess Derrick Henry and Aaron Jones are on the downside of their careers at 26.

Dalvin Cook and Nick Chubb are almost there at 25.

preach on.

I’d be for sending DS and a 5th to Cleveland for him and if they want to unload Njoku too, even better, let’s make something work, maybe our 3rd for their 4th or something of the nature.  They get a cheap compliment back, we get a starter, hopefully Moss is back at full strength as a solid back up.  

• Like (+1) 2