The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's WINNING animals to you! 

You lose! 

Your party won the election.  But as a result, we're all losing.  Hence the reason Joke's approval ratings are in the toilet and they're pulling every stunt they can to avoid the shellacking that's coming in 2 months.  And again, all without fake scandals.  Congrats!

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your party won the election.  But as a result, we're all losing.  Hence the reason Joke's approval ratings are in the toilet and they're pulling every stunt they can to avoid the shellacking that's coming in 2 months.  And again, all without fake scandals.  Congrats!

No, fascism being defeated is good for all of us. 

You, me, everybody...well, not Putin. 

Doc, the Democratic Party is our safeguard against tyranny. ❤️

The GOP is the handmaiden of fascism 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, fascism being defeated is good for all of us. 

You, me, everybody...well, not Putin. 

Doc, the Democratic Party is our safeguard against tyranny. ❤️

The GOP is the handmaiden of fascism 

Again Tibs, your party is trying to restrict what people say and do.  That's the definition.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again Tibs, your party is trying to restrict what people say and do.  That's the definition.

At least they are not trying to take my vote away. Trump tried doing that to me

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fascism:

A form of government headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor…and in which opposition is not permitted.

Is it me or does this actually describe the current DEMOCRATIC Party? 

Fascism: Say whatever, don't worry about the truth. Just lie, lie, lie, no matter how silly 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

At least they are not trying to take my vote away. Trump tried doing that to me

Fascism: Say whatever, don't worry about the truth. Just lie, lie, lie, no matter how silly 

Put the alcohol away Tibs. I know it’s a holiday but this isn’t your best look.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shellacking? Isn’t that what you said would happen in 2020?

You are dreaming bro 

ETTD

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Context for everyone on the board, Biden is more than 2 points higher than Trump was in approval ratings at the same time:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

what about equality?

Let me fix this for you:

Former NYPD officer was found guilty by a jury for attacking a cop with a flag pole.

Two lawyers, accepted responsibility for their action and entered a guilty plea for throwing a Molotov cocktail into an empty police car.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They are totally trying to fix the next election. Tampering with voting machines, stealing secret docs for Putin, casting doubt about elections they know they can't win, putting criminals in charge of polls, LOCK THEN UP!!!

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They are totally trying to fix the next election. Tampering with voting machines, stealing secret docs for Putin, casting doubt about elections they know they can't win, putting criminals in charge of polls, LOCK THEN UP!!!

When you can’t win on your merit - CHEAT!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

When you can’t win on your merit - CHEAT!

(As Jan. 6 committee member Rep. Jamie B. Raskin of Maryland put it, “Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are, one, they don’t accept the results of elections that don’t go their way, and, two, they embrace political violence.”)

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

(As Jan. 6 committee member Rep. Jamie B. Raskin of Maryland put it, “Two of the hallmarks of a fascist political party are, one, they don’t accept the results of elections that don’t go their way, and, two, they embrace political violence.”)

Yep, but did you hear BIDEN's SCARY speech with that RED backdrop?

• Haha (+1) 1

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Still waiting on any investigation into that attempted coup. who funded it. who promoted it.

the best part about J6 committee is how it went to great detail to show anyone paying attention that their is NO evidence of any collusion with trump and the moronic rioters.

If anything makes many wonder about similar questions with Lafayette square and the coordinated corporate funded Summer of rage

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Still waiting on any investigation into that attempted coup. who funded it. who promoted it.

the best part about J6 committee is how it went to great detail to show anyone paying attention that their is NO evidence of any collusion with trump and the moronic rioters.

If anything makes many wonder about similar questions with Lafayette square and the coordinated corporate funded Summer of rage

No? "Go march, I will join you!" 

Willards hotel was the command center and Trump's buddies met with the terrorists beforehand 

Come on man! 

7 minutes ago, Wacka said:

Just read a report of Mike Lindell  getting surrounded outside a Hardees  in Minnesota and having his cell phone confiscated by the FBI.  But they aren't Gestapo.

They are not sending citizens to concentration camps to die. No, they are not the Gestapo.

Glad you’re not crazy enough to make that comparison.

46 minutes ago, 716er said:

They are not sending citizens to concentration camps to die. No, they are not the Gestapo.

So...what did Trump do to be called a Nazi then?

1 hour ago, 716er said:

But I'm sure you're aware they are sending citizens charged with misdemeanor trespassing and other minor infractions to maximum security, held without bail while awaiting trial for almost 2 years, denied legal counsel and access to evidence against them, with some having medical care withheld, so the comparison is appropriate.  They are what people like Amnesty International, in the business of identifying government misconduct around the world call political prisoners.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

12 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

But I'm sure you're aware they are sending citizens charged with misdemeanor trespassing and other minor infractions to maximum security, held without bail while awaiting trial for almost 2 years, denied legal counsel and access to evidence against them, with some having medical care withheld, so the comparison is appropriate.  They are what people like Amnesty International, in the business of identifying government misconduct around the world call political prisoners.  

Yeah...but they deserved it (a Nazi would say!).

25 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The data is to the contrary. The percentage of the January 6th defendants you are referring to is lower than the percentage of the general population facing similar charges. It's a shame our justice department is not perfect.