The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Lincoln Project co-founder.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

2/ This is staffed wrong, led wrong, and a gutless exercise to get back to talking about infrastructure.

They're not taking the risk seriously, they're not taking the data before them seriously, and they're eager to run out the clock.

Livid.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

3/ I'm told that the whole plan is to bring in academics to examine the information from that day, when it should be a LE/IC style counterterrorism investigation.

The leadership has already decided to slow roll it and write a tsk tsk memo at the end.

For Billstime:

In Sympathy.

sympathy-service-003-1.jpg

• Shocked 1

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

2/ This is staffed wrong, led wrong, and a gutless exercise to get back to talking about infrastructure.

They're not taking the risk seriously, they're not taking the data before them seriously, and they're eager to run out the clock.

Livid.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

3/ I'm told that the whole plan is to bring in academics to examine the information from that day, when it should be a LE/IC style counterterrorism investigation.

The leadership has already decided to slow roll it and write a tsk tsk memo at the end.

For Billstime:

In Sympathy.

womp womp

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Reinforcing the need for a PPP moderator - keep it up

Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to death response change. Ready, set, go! 

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Why, so you can continue to flood this message board with every nonsensical piece of garbage you harvest out of the Twitter sphere? You don’t think people can go on Twitter and read this crap for themselves? Copying and pasting is NOT the purpose of a message board. Try offering something of value, or a slightly well reasoned adult worthy opinion once in a while and you’ll watch my standard bored to death response change. Ready, set, go! 

When you're bichin about me and not Bonnie spanning the board - check your insecure feelings at the door precious.

Meanwhile... more BREAKING NEWS

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I don’t think he’s capable of having actual dialogue...I’ve tried many times with BillStime, but it’s like you’re talking to a wall...he just regurgitates Twitter, and it’s like he’s not even there...you could literally switch him out with someone else, and you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference, because he never brings a unique thought to the table...

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This thread and other ridiculous ones are now used to distract from the destruction of America led by the current POTUS Joe Biden and the absolute trainwreck his administration is.

I encourage all who know this to stop responding to this purposeful distraction.

The country is in free fall and they are doing all they can to distract you from it.

Nice jobs report today Joe.  Great work.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

This thread and other ridiculous ones are now used to distract from the destruction of America led by the current POTUS Joe Biden and the absolute trainwreck his administration is.

I encourage all who know this to stop responding to this purposeful distraction.

The country is in free fall and they are doing all they can to distract you from it.

Someone clearly didn't like news today, did you?

LMAO

Move to Venezuela yet?

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

I’m not distracted by this or any other Billstime thread. On the contrary, it helps center me back to just how fixated these folks still are on the previous administration and I believe shows part of the reason why the Biden administration is the train wreck you so accurately cite. Their never dying Trump obsession is real time proof that you can’t live your life or govern a country just being against something. You have to stand for something. I’m not sure what was wrong with peace & accountability abroad or prosperity, freedom & law/order at home…but apparently these folks loath all of those objectives. Who knew?

Now back to our regular non stop insurrection programming. 😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not distracted by this or any other Billstime thread. On the contrary, it helps center me back to just how fixated these folks still are on the previous administration and I believe shows part of the reason why the Biden administration is the train wreck you so accurately cite. Their never dying Trump obsession is real time proof that you can’t live your life or govern a country just being against something. You have to stand for something. I’m not sure what was wrong with peace & accountability abroad or prosperity, freedom & law/order at home…but apparently these folks loath all of those objectives. Who knew?

The irony here is that some posters claim other posters are members of some alt-right "cult" following that provides them with all their insights and ideas yet they have no self-awareness as it is they themselves that post the views of others and have no original ideas or thoughts of their own to share.  Truth..

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

You, sir, win the internet today:

5ptw0w.jpg

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

Livid.

Rick Wilson

@TheRickWilson

For Billstime:

In Sympathy.

Trying to ignore it won't work.......LOL

More

The REAL news of the day, not repetitive fake insurrection silliness.

On Wednesday, October 6, Walk Away founder Brandon Straka pled guilty to a Class B Misdemeanor for the crime of disorderly conduct inside the US Capitol Grounds on January 6th.

Brandon did NOT go inside the US Capitol, did not participate in ANY violence, did not encourage violence, did not plan any violence, yet the corrupt and politicized federal government charged him with TWO felonies and a misdemeanor.

Brandon’s story is amazing. After being a dedicated liberal for years and years he started to do a bit of investigating and decided he could no longer support the viciousness and lies of the left.

Today over 600,000 Americans have joined Brandon and the #WalkAway movement and have not looked back!

And THAT’S WHY Brandon Straka was targeted by the corrupt federal prosecutors for attending the rally on January 6.

Brandon is effective. He leads leftists to the light. And once they Walk Away they DON’T walk back!

After Brandon’s hearing this week where he pleaded guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct, the demonic media portrayed this as a victory for their cause by proclaiming – Brandon Straka pled guilty for his ROLE “in the Insurrection.”

Brandon has spent 4 years advocating AGAINST political violence, and advocating for civility and respect in American politics.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/federal-government-drops-bogus-felony-charges-walkaway-founder-brandon-straka-charge-misdemeanors-standing-us-capitol-grounds-attempt-break-spirit/