The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

Just now, njbuff said:

Says the biggest m0r0n on this message board.

I got news for. People in this country don’t give a flying flip about Jan 6th.

Jan 6th isn’t going to buy food, pay mortgage/rent, buy gas or pay other bills.

Trump being in jail or not isn’t going to change one person’s life, so get off your high horse and live your life instead of obsessing about someone who isn’t even in office.

Does this Jan 6th thing affect your life in any way?

Trump has broken them mentally.  But once Trump is gone, it will be the next Republican who is a threat to Democracy.  It's tired and everyone is starting to see it.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Trump being in jail or not isn’t going to change one person’s life, so get off your high horse and live your life instead of obsessing about someone who isn’t even in office.

Just because something isn’t the most important thing to every voter doesn’t mean it’s not important at all. And just because many voters may not care about something doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t care about it.

Donald Trump and a small handful of cronies tried to overturn an election they knew he had lost. Now, we have candidates across the country running on that baseless lie that Trump’s campaign, lawyers, and DoJ leadership have all rejected. 

If these people are elected, then they will try to throw the 2024 election to their candidate regardless of whether or not that’s who the people voted for.

So yeah, I think it matters. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

The fact that this bullSchiff is called a hearing and there is NO cross examination means this Jan 6th crap is nothing but a sham to TRY and make sure that Trump doesn’t run in 2024.

What a waste of time and complete hogwash.

Why is there no cross examination again?

1 hour ago, njbuff said:

By "people" you mean inbreds, right???

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

Just because something isn’t the most important thing to every voter doesn’t mean it’s not important at all. And just because many voters may not care about something doesn’t mean that they shouldn’t care about it.

Donald Trump and a small handful of cronies tried to overturn an election they knew he had lost. Now, we have candidates across the country running on that baseless lie that Trump’s campaign, lawyers, and DoJ leadership have all rejected. 

Trump "knew he lost"???

He said for months before the election that the massive mail in balloting and other unconstitutional schemes were going to be a problem.

And they were, just like he said they would be. 

Right or wrong Trump never did and never will "know he lost."

If these people are elected, then they will try to throw the 2024 election to their candidate regardless of whether or not that’s who the people voted for.

So yeah, I think it matters. 

Wait I thought the sole purpose of the committee is to find out the truth about J6 so that it can never happen again?

Because your words here say the J6 committee is important so that the right people get elected in the midterms. 

Something you've said that only people who don't know what they're talking about would suggest.

• Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Trump "knew he lost"???

He said for months before the election that the massive mail in balloting and other unconstitutional schemes were going to be a problem.

And they were, just like he said they would be. 

Right or wrong Trump never did and never will "know he lost."

Wait I thought the sole purpose of the committee is to find out the truth about J6 so that it can never happen again?

Because your words here say the J6 committee is important so that the right people get elected in the midterms. 

Something you've said that only people who don't know what they're talking about would suggest.

I’m beginning to feel bad ragging on you because I’m starting to think something might not be right with you given your demonstrated level of reading comprehension and grasp of reality.

The Trump campaign knew he lost. His top advisors looked into the fraud claims and found nothing. His lawyers did the same. His DoJ leadership as well. They chased down everything and found nothing to show he had won or that widespread fraud had taken place. All of these allegations of mail in fraud and they could find no evidence to support them.

When Trump would raise one of the conspiracies, they would explain to him that they had looked into it and there was nothing there. He would accept it and then ask about another one, which they had already debunked.

Even his looniest of advisors generally knew there was no widespread fraud. John Eastman admitted that the plan for Pence was illegal before they pushed for it. When asked in court during one of the lawsuits, Giuliani specifically stated that they were not alleging fraud.

The Trump campaign went 1-61 in court cases. Even when Trump appointed judges looked at the allegations (and yes, they even looked at the merits), they found nothing. In fact, some of the court filings by the Trump team were so bad and so baseless that the lawyers got sanctioned.

At this point, to believe that the election was stolen, you would have to believe that:

- Trump’s campaign, whose jobs depended on him winning were sabotaging him

- Trump’s lawyers, whose jobs depended on him winning, were sabotaging him

-Trump’s DoJ leadership, whose jobs depended on him winning, were sabotaging him

-Every judge they went to, including the ones appointed by Trump were corrupt

-Every person who testified about the election under oath was lying and only the people refusing to testify under oath are telling the truth

-The people testifying under oath did so to destroy their careers and face threats, so they are not credible. The people refusing to testify under oath are making money off Trump supporters so they are more credible

-The Democrats are so evil and immeasurably competent that they engineered a nationwide plan to steal the election but somehow forgot to do anything about the House and Senate seats (as well as state and local elections), resulting in them losing seats in the House and needing an improbable two wins in Georgia to have a tie Senate that would thwart most of their agenda. Not to mention putting the GOP in a position to continue to gerrymander the absolute hell out of a bunch of states.

And finally, it is entirely possible for someone to do something for a reason and have that action also cause other things to happen. It is not true to say that every consequence of an action is the intended result of that action, and your inability to grasp that despite having it explained to you many times makes me wonder how anyone takes anything you say seriously. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

I’m beginning to feel bad ragging on you because I’m starting to think something might not be right with you given your demonstrated level of reading comprehension and grasp of reality.

The Trump campaign knew he lost. His top advisors looked into the fraud claims and found nothing. His lawyers did the same. His DoJ leadership as well. They chased down everything and found nothing to show he had won or that widespread fraud had taken place. All of these allegations of mail in fraud and they could find no evidence to support them.

When Trump would raise one of the conspiracies, they would explain to him that they had looked into it and there was nothing there. He would accept it and then ask about another one, which they had already debunked.

Even his looniest of advisors generally knew there was no widespread fraud. John Eastman admitted that the plan for Pence was illegal before they pushed for it. When asked in court during one of the lawsuits, Giuliani specifically stated that they were not alleging fraud.

The Trump campaign went 1-61 in court cases. Even when Trump appointed judges looked at the allegations (and yes, they even looked at the merits), they found nothing. In fact, some of the court filings by the Trump team were so bad and so baseless that the lawyers got sanctioned.

At this point, to believe that the election was stolen, you would have to believe that:

- Trump’s campaign, whose jobs depended on him winning were sabotaging him

- Trump’s lawyers, whose jobs depended on him winning, were sabotaging him

-Trump’s DoJ leadership, whose jobs depended on him winning, were sabotaging him

-Every judge they went to, including the ones appointed by Trump were corrupt

-Every person who testified about the election under oath was lying and only the people refusing to testify under oath are telling the truth

-The people testifying under oath did so to destroy their careers and face threats, so they are not credible. The people refusing to testify under oath are making money off Trump supporters so they are more credible

-The Democrats are so evil and immeasurably competent that they engineered a nationwide plan to steal the election but somehow forgot to do anything about the House and Senate seats (as well as state and local elections), resulting in them losing seats in the House and needing an improbable two wins in Georgia to have a tie Senate that would thwart most of their agenda. Not to mention putting the GOP in a position to continue to gerrymander the absolute hell out of a bunch of states.

That's all fantastic, but once again not the issue that you continue to ignore every single time.

Proving fraud is and always will be impossible in between an election and the inauguration.  There are, or were at least to some extent were, measures in place prior to 2020 to make elections at least somewhat secure.

Then they purposely made that election be two things: Easy to vote AND easy to cheat.  The goal of course should be easy to vote and hard to cheat.

The issue is changing election laws because covid, in many cases unconstitutionally, that created a landscape that was easy to cheat and ripe for fraud.  Bipartisan agreement for decades on this issue.  Until 2020. 

But sure.....most secure election in US History!!!!

And finally, it is entirely possible for someone to do something for a reason and have that action also cause other things to happen. It is not true to say that every consequence of an action is the intended result of that action, and your inability to grasp that despite having it explained to you many times makes me wonder how anyone takes anything you say seriously. 

:lol:  Let's get this straight...

1. The committee says it's only about finding the truth.

2. And politicians, people who are entirely motivated by politics in every single thing they do and say, are being truthful when they tell you that their motivations are solely about the truth and devoid of any political motivation.  

3. But of course impacting elections and other political ends can be a beneficial, and totally unintended outcome of the J6 committee's noble truth seeking efforts.

I agree with #3 in a sense.  The actions of this sham committee are having unintended consequences for the democrats as they are backfiring in spectacular fashion.

You are deeply delusional.

• Haha (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

That's all fantastic, but once again not the issue that you continue to ignore every single time.

Proving fraud is and always will be impossible in between an election and the inauguration.  There are, or were at least to some extent were, measures in place prior to 2020 to make elections at least somewhat secure.

Then they purposely made that election be two things: Easy to vote AND easy to cheat.  The goal of course should be easy to vote and hard to cheat.

The issue is changing election laws because covid, in many cases unconstitutionally, that created a landscape that was easy to cheat and ripe for fraud.  Bipartisan agreement for decades on this issue.  Until 2020. 

But sure.....most secure election in US History!!!!

:lol:  Let's get this straight...

1. The committee says it's only about finding the truth.

2. And politicians, people who are entirely motivated by politics in every single thing they do and say, are being truthful when they tell you that their motivations are solely about the truth and devoid of any political motivation.  

3. But of course impacting elections and other political ends can be a beneficial, and totally unintended outcome of the J6 committee's noble truth seeking efforts.

I agree with #3 in a sense.  The actions of this sham committee are having unintended consequences for the democrats as they are backfiring in spectacular fashion.

You are deeply delusional.

The committee investigating Trump is as unbiased as Belichick officiating the next Bills/Patriots game.   

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

6 hours ago, njbuff said:

Why are you deflecting from your ignorance?

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The committee investigating Trump is as unbiased as Belichick officiating the next Bills/Patriots game.   

Why did the cult vote against the independent commission?

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Maybe because they wanted the Select Committee to expose just how biased they are. And if so their plan is working brilliantly because the bias is on full display

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Maybe because they wanted the Select Committee to expose just how biased they are. And if so their plan is working brilliantly because the bias is on full display

How are they biased? They are presenting testimony under oath that CLEARLY makes you uncomfortable.

Is it that the cult is COMPLICIT? Why yes, yes they are!

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

They STILL had a chance by allowing Jordan and Banks to remain.  But they wanted never-Trumpers.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How are they biased? They are presenting testimony under oath that CLEARLY makes you uncomfortable.

Is it that the cult is COMPLICIT? Why yes, yes they are!

I’m not the slightest bit uncomfortable. I’m loving this! 

• Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why are you deflecting from your ignorance?

How do I know?  I'm not a friggin' mind reader.  But what I do know, this commission smells like horseshit.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

I’m not the slightest bit uncomfortable. I’m loving this! 

Yeah, why would anyone be uncomfortable?  They still have nothing tying Trump to the break-in.  Which is why they have to try and claim that the rally wasn't for a legitimate reason or that he didn't tell people to leave soon enough.

Just now, Doc said:

Yeah, why would anyone be uncomfortable?  They still have nothing tying Trump to the break-in.  Which is why they have to try and claim that the rally wasn't for a legitimate reason or that he didn't tell people to leave soon enough.

I honestly couldn’t give a rats tail about Trump or any other specific politician. I just find it hilarious how he got into the head of these swamp creatures. It tells me he must have struck pretty darn close to the center of Washington corruption if they are willing to act like utter fools to take him out. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Does anyone think this made-for-TV series will get renewed for a 2nd season?  The ratings are terrible, and the critics have panned the acting as terrible.  Especially the forced crying and feigning of concern for democracy.  

Just now, All_Pro_Bills said:

Does anyone think this made-for-TV series will get renewed for a 2nd season?  The ratings are terrible, and the critics have panned the acting as terrible.  Especially the forced crying and feigning of concern for democracy.  

It will be cancelled in the new year...

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It's a fact of nature.  Horseshit smells like horseshit.  

Then don't bich about your team forfeiting their opportunity....

And this select committee is KILLING IT... that's why you hate your own smell.

🎯

13 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I honestly couldn’t give a rats tail about Trump or any other specific politician. I just find it hilarious how he got into the head of these swamp creatures. It tells me he must have struck pretty darn close to the center of Washington corruption if they are willing to act like utter fools to take him out. 

He punched them in the mouth every single day he was in office.  That's about the only thing I liked about Trump, he never gave an inch to these a-holes and constantly went on offense.

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

He punched them in the mouth every single day he was in office.  That's about the only thing I liked about Trump, he never gave an inch to these a-holes and constantly went on offense.

In context, the entire weight of the US government came after him for nearly 5 solid years—-the democrat wing that held power, the anti-Trump republicans, the DOJ, the FBI and according to Chuck Schumer, the intelligence agency.  Add to that many/most media outlets constantly reporting stories that were inaccurate or false, often citing anonymous sources deep within.  

While Trump creates many of his own issues, and seems to like it that way, the man just shrugged it off and pushed on.  That type of stress would break the overwhelming majority of people.  Just look at Hilary Clinton—all that happened to her was she lost an election and she was angry, devastated, depressed and gone to ground in Chappaqua. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

I liked a lot more than just his ability to punch back. I liked most of his policies.  But...to use the biblical analogy, I believe he played the role of John the Baptist, screaming in the wilderness and telling the people to repent. He isn't the Messiah.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I liked a lot more than just his ability to punch back. I liked most of his policies.  But...to use the biblical analogy, I believe he played the role of John the Baptist, screaming in the wilderness and telling the people to repent. He isn't the Messiah.

He did open a lot of peoples eyes to see that D.C. is truly a swamp that does not have American interest ahead of their own.

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So when I guy gets in a fight at the next Bills game…we should look to see who funded the tour bus? 

LOL!  Now these clowns are thinking about the funding and transportation apparatus of something.  :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And that was BEFORE those stupid Patriots started pounding on our boys! 😂😂

my friend (bengals fan) was put in the pee trough at halftime

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Have you been to a Bills game? 😂😂

I really think he is actually a Masshole. I have never seen him post anything on the Stadium Wall or Off Topic. 

I received this today in my email, and it truly paints a picture of an incompetent FBI, police, and all levels of our government. Does anyone actually belief this?

On January 6, 2021, domestic terrorists intent on minority rule staged an insurrection and attacked our nation’s capitol. They failed, but only barely. And if the revelations of the January 6 committee are any indication, they will -- unless held accountable -- try again.

They will try again because they have been emboldened by portions of the Republican Party that refuses to even acknowledge that an insurrection took place. It’s part of a broad, coordinated strategy to undermine American democracy and entrench their minority control of the government.