The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

What’s untruthful?

You've been told numerous times that he mocks even non-disabled people the same way.  And that's not even how the person he allegedly mocked acts.  The guy can't move his arms at all!

9 minutes ago, Doc said:

You've been told numerous times that he mocks even non-disabled people the same way.  And that's not even how the person he allegedly mocked acts.  The guy can't move his arms at all!

Bullshittt - stop defending this - you sound like @Frat-Train; whoops - I mean @Deranged Rhino.

Trump is trash.

Speaking of Frat…

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886fgoptbja27cto572vu

Edited by BillStime

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Bullshittt - stop defending this - you sound like @Frat-Train; whoops - I mean @Deranged Rhino.

Trump is trash.

See this is the kind of conflation that gets you guys every time and only makes everything worse.  Sure, he mocked the reporter, but not his disability.  Again the reporter in question can't even move his right arm (and I haven't seen video of him moving his left one either).  If he meant to mock his disability, he'd have at least put his right arm at his side, flexed his elbow and hand, and kept them motionless while he mocked him. 

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

See this is the kind of conflation that gets you guys every time and only makes everything worse.  Sure, he mocked the reporter, but not his disability.  Again the reporter in question can't even move his right arm (and I haven't seen video of him moving his left one either).  If he meant to mock his disability, he'd have at least put his right arm at his side, flexed his elbow and hand, and kept them motionless while he mocked him. 

More BS.

That should have been the end of Trumps campaign. 

Period

34 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More BS.

That should have been the end of Trumps campaign. 

Period

The only BS is what you/the Dems are trying/tried to pass off, not just here but in multiple other instances.  Would you like me to show you video of the reporter in question?

Edited by Doc

32 minutes ago, Doc said:

The only BS is what you/the Dems are trying/tried to pass off, not just here but in multiple other instances.  Would you like me to show you video of the reporter in question?

Absolutely not - I am not human scum like you, your cult, and the SOB you can't get enough of...

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Absolutely not - I am not human scum like you, your cult, and the SOB you can't get enough of...

Of course you don't.  You just want to believe your false narratives.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Of course you don't.  You just want to believe your false narratives.

Nothing false about it.

Trump, a 70+ year old POS mocking people and demeaning women (‘Horseface,’ ‘Lowlife,’ ‘Fat, Ugly’) is indefensible.

Only human trash would defend and cheer this on…

Get out of here 

48 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nothing false about it.

Trump, a 70+ year old POS mocking people and demeaning women (‘Horseface,’ ‘Lowlife,’ ‘Fat, Ugly’) is indefensible.

Only human trash would defend and cheer this on…

Get out of here 

Yes because calling someone a Nazi or Hitler or a Russian operative or any of the other things they’ve called him is so nice and defensible. :rolleyes:

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Yes because calling someone a Nazi or Hitler or a Russian operative or any of the other things they’ve called him is so nice and defensible. :rolleyes:

Defenseless as usual - Trump has ALWAYS been a toxic pig.

And Vlad loves your support.

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

More BS claims.  Keep 'em coming!

Yeah Doc? Stormy too? BS? Slipping it in another woman after his third wife just had his fifth child? And you think Trump (or you) have credibility?

Hussssssssssshhhh 

Just like @Deranged Rhino- you will die attempting to defend and deflect the truth for this scum bag.

Edited by BillStime

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Yeah Doc? Stormy too? BS? Slipping it in another woman after his third wife just had his fifth child? And you think Trump (or you) have credibility?

Hussssssssssshhhh 

Just like @Deranged Rhino- you will die attempting to defend and deflect the truth for this scum bag.

Is that materially any different than slipping your cigar into a 24-year old intern while in the Oval Office?  Or trashing the women he raped and only staying with that guy because you want a political career?

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is that materially any different than slipping your cigar into a 24-year old intern while in the Oval Office?  Or trashing the women he raped and only staying with that guy because you want a political career?

Close - Clinton got impeached - and Michael Cohen went to jail for Individual Number 1.

Any updates on Trumps rape/DNA law suit?

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Close - Clinton got impeached - and Michael Cohen went to jail for Individual Number 1.

Any updates on Trumps rape/DNA law suit?

No.  Because there is no rape law suit.  It's a defamation case.

• Thank you (+1) 1