Kenny Stills, Dane Jackson elevated from PS

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, Process said:

Can someone explain to new era that if he plays Stills will be our #4 or #5 WR?

You act like people look at him as a good replacement for Diggs. There's nothing wrong with liking Stills as a fill in for Davis. Can you give me a list of #4 WRs in the league with 35+ career TDs? 

Relax. 

Statistically Stills would be considered a #2 or high end #3 WR on most teams is the NFL. I will take him as a #4 or 5 as well, great move by Beane

• Like (+1) 4
  • Disagree 1

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

According to Ty Dunne, stills played Tyreek hill this week in practice. Have to wonder how much time he spent with the offense.

Or how much our defenders practiced against him !  Go Bills

2 hours ago, DCofNC said:

I’m with you.  I still consider him the 2nd best corner on the team, the coaches must see something I don’t. 

He’s been an absolute steal in the 7th round but he’s still really raw. He makes plays, but his aggressive nature  gets him in trouble. Watch the all-22 where he’s been active and seen a lot of time on the field. For every huge play he makes he gets toasted 2-3 times. If he can temper his fire and play better within the scheme he will be a VERY good DB, but he needs to learn when to be aggressive and when to play within the scheme of the defense.

Taron Johnson had similar problems in and he’s really cleaned up his game. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Love me some McKittrick. Our X factor. 

The fact that he wasn't on the scout team could mean a return of the McKittrick jet sweep :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, zow2 said:

Sounds like Stills will step in if one of the regular WRs tweaks anything prior to the game or in warm ups. 

Or if Davis just can’t go I’m thinking he is game time there hoping he can go but if not stills will play 

23 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

based upon what exactly?

Based on that I don’t think he’s THAT good.

Based on that he and allen didn’t practice together all week as stills was on the scout team. 

I mean, we’re talking about Kenny Stills.....he’s alright. He’s fast and has been to drop lots of passes.  His hands aren’t that good.  

8 hours ago, JohnNord said:

It was in an article.  A good profile from Tyler Dunne on Isaiah McKenzie.  I’m guessing if Stills didn’t look good, he wouldn’t be elevated

”Earlier this season, he was Tyreek Hill. And Jamison Crowder. And he always tears it up. He always tries to “destroy them every chance I get.” Of course, it wouldn’t be such a bad thing to be himself once in a while. Maybe the coaches are just trying to keep his legs fresh but, this week, there was a sign of hope. Kenny Stills played the role of Hill in practice. Not McKenzie.”

I REALLY would like to see McKenzie featured this week. The Bills offense is more dynamic (or at least more creative/multiple) when he's in the game plan.

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Real McNasty said:

Statistically Stills would be considered a #2 or high end #3 WR on most teams is the NFL. I will take him as a #4 or 5 as well, great move by Beane

He’s a #2 or 3? Lol. 

I don’t see it

10 hours ago, NewEra said:

Based on that I don’t think he’s THAT good.

Based on that he and allen didn’t practice together all week as stills was on the scout team. 

I mean, we’re talking about Kenny Stills.....he’s alright. He’s fast and has been to drop lots of passes.  His hands aren’t that good.  

OK, we shall see - if/when he plays

9 minutes ago, BuffaninSarasota said:

OK, we shall see - if/when he plays

If he were so good that everyone had confidence in him, we wouldn’t even being discussing this.

We talking about Kenny Stills.  We not talking about the game......no, not the game.....we talking about Kenny Stills