Is our defense playing like the best defense left in the playoffs?

Do we have the best playing defense left in the playoffs?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Do we have the best playing defense left in the playoffs?

I still see us as a bend but don't break D more than anything. We match up well with the Ravens and know how to play Lamar. If we do play KC as everyone expects it will be about our ability to take away the big plays, which MCD is good at but not getting carved up by the run again. At least we'll have players back who were out when we played them last. 

The best chance of beating KC is to hope to get off to a hot start like Miami did defensively, grab a turnover and just hope the offense plays at their best, gets a lead and can maintain it. Tall order but possible!

1 minute ago, Ethan in Portland said:

Let's see what Tampa does against the Saints.  Tampa was 8th ranked D in the league by yards.  They have some playmakers on that side of the ball.  Saints are ranked high too. Both have similar takeaway and Yards/play numbers.

fair enough please answer after game?

• Like (+1) 1

We had one great game game, which was aided by 2 missed fgs and a terrible QB read (or lack thereof$

We had another game in which our opponent rolled up 27 first downs and 450 yards of offense, but we held their offensive star in check 

I’d say that the Saints have the best D and the Bucs have the D that, when they play to their potential, is the best D.  

• Like (+1) 1

So what I find interesting as I'm listening to these guys talk this morning on tv and radio is how good the Packers looked in their win but the Bills looked shaky.  I just wish that the Bills had won their game by 14 points as well with a dominant performance on one side of the ball like the Packers did....

They played very well yesterday, but still some cracks.

Will highlight two plays that cost the Bills huge field position & probably points.

1. Bills have sacked Lamar, then a Holding penalty & two false starts have the raven's at their 1 yard line.  Allow an easy 12 yard throw and then convert a 3rd & 18....  Bad.  Raven's do punt and then get the ball back, which leads to some soft coverage and the FG before the half.

2. Lamar out and first play by Huntly again from the 2 and he scrambles for 20 yards.  Kick and the Bills start is the 24.  Cost them 25-30 yards that play.