Wild Card: early game Baltimore at Tenn 1:05 on ESPN

4 minutes ago, Process said:

Bills are the second best team in the league and our SB run comes down to needing other teams to beat KC?

Hahahah

This is getting OUT OF CONTROL. 

Doesn’t come down to it. but raises the odds of a AFC title home game significantly. which give better chance 

Edited by zow2
  • Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Process said:

Bills are the second best team in the league and our SB run comes down to needing other teams to beat KC?

Hahahah

Im not scared of KC. If Tenn or Balt took them out though and we win next week then the afc champ game is in Buffalo.  Thats the plus for me.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Process said:

Hahahah

I wouldn’t say need them to beat, but every little nick, bump or bruises opponents get before playing would be beneficial 😎

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Baker looks like a douche.

Darnold looks like he fits in better at chess club.

Rosen looks inbred

lamar is just one ugly lookin dude. 

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

• Haha (+1) 5

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I love how Lamar is the opposite Josh Allen. The announcers mentioned the longer Lamar holds the ball the less efficient he is. Allen is the opposite, the longer he holds the ball the deadlier he seems to be. 

He’s a 1 read QB. His version of operating off schedule is running.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, whatdrought said:

Has anyone noticed that not only did we get the best QB, but we got the best looking QB of the 2018 draft? 

Rosen looks inbred

Josh has a distinct “big idiot” look to him, but he’s Prince Charming compared to these other dogs. 

They need a Tinder for NFL QBs, I guess.

11 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

yeah. Teddy Bruschi, Rex Ryan, and Keyshawn Johnson are the three exact stooges I would put on a list of “d-bags I don’t want to watch.”

I agree on Keyshawn too. Strangely, I enjoy Rex in his ESPN role. I know he’s a blowhard, but I find him interesting sometimes. He loves Josh, so maybe that helps. 🤷‍♂️

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Rosen looks inbred

Hey if that’s your thing...

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

Doesn’t come down to it. but raises the odds of a AFC title home game significantly. which give better chance 

"Bills Super Bowl run comes down to Cleveland tonight imo"

Also, I don't see how anyone watching this game think either team has a chance at beating KC. They both look terrible. 

Bills will beat either of these teams, and are the only ones with a real chance at beating KC. 

6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Maybe cause they messed up the whole league and then laughed about it?... cause their coach is a dick?... cause Trannyhill is a B word?... cause Henry has a human turd hanging from his neck?

Just a few options. 

Tannehill easily the most sackable QB in the league. Before sam bradford retired it was a debate

Just something about seeing him get sacked is awesome