Did McKenzie play any snaps today??

Just now, Richmond_Bills said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up.  I realize Brown and Beas played, but man - didn't see any of the motion, etc. that has been so successful over the last several weeks.  

I’m not sure either, but he was great last week. You’d like to get the ball in the hands of guys who are hot. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Richmond_Bills said:

Sorry if this has already been brought up.  I realize Brown and Beas played, but man - didn't see any of the motion, etc. that has been so successful over the last several weeks.  

Asked in several threads; seems to be the great mystery of the day ????

15 minutes ago, EmotionallyUnstable said:

I didn’t see him. 

Additionally, I can’t remember a single jet motion, a staple of their offense this year IMO.

Id love to know what Dabol was thinking against the consistent man 1 coverage. Seems like he countered them taking away the short passing game with Allen running. 

Daboll was overthinking it big time today in my opinion. Especially in the first half. 

Just let it rip with JA. That’s what has got you here the past month+

• Like (+1) 5

Looking to see if I could find a play count for todays game, can't find anything posted yet.  I'd guess with Brown back whenever went 4 wide, it was Diggs, Brown, Beasley, and Davis, and when going with three wide, pick 3 of the 4 above, again not nearly the need for McKenzie.

Not counting last week Brown was only active 8 games and 3 or 4 of those he was no where close to 100% so was easier those games to bring McKenzie in again.

36 minutes ago, Richmond_Bills said:

Man,Yeah,now that you mention it!