Week 17 SNF: Washington Football Team at Eagles

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

I still cannot believe it’s the prime time game. But if Colinsworth is the one calling it (looks like he is) then I am glad we didn’t get it. 

I mean alternatively if the unthinkable happens we get to see Brady lose to a 6 or 7 win team.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

I mean alternatively if the unthinkable happens we get to see Brady lose to a 6 or 7 win team.

That would be something. I think Washington has a better chance than the Giants, albeit slim. I don’t see many scenarios where that Giants team can beat Tampa. 

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

He can't complete a forward pass would be my guess.  The Eagles are screwed going forward.

I deleted my original post after realizing he had 7 completions for 70 yards 😂. Didn’t realize he was playing THAT bad. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

That would be something. I think Washington has a better chance than the Giants, albeit slim. I don’t see many scenarios where that Giants team can beat Tampa. 

I mean they might still have Tom's postseason kryptonite in storage.

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

It’s so nice to watch football now that the Bills aren’t in QB purgatory. You really realize how many horrible QBs are in this league. 

Nate Peterman would be starting in the NFCE.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

Just now, clayboy54 said:

Nate Peterman would be starting in the NFCE.

Sad but true

Collingsworth is truly a moron.  He's acting as if benching Hurts is in any way controversial.  Has he looked at the guys stat line?  A lot of QB's would be benched in the 4th quarter if they had only completed 7 of 20 passes for 72 yards with an INT. 

Colinsworth is the worst announcer IMO. I legitimately cannot stand that guy. 

• Like (+1) 1

Collingsworth is truly a moron.  He's acting as if benching Hurts is in any way controversial.  Has he looked at the guys stat line?  A lot of QB's would be benched in the 4th quarter if they had only completed 7 of 20 passes for 72 yards with an INT. 

I could see if they were replacing him with Wentz. This guy hasn’t been active basically all year 

Maybe Pederson is trying to get fired??

1 minute ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Colinsworth is the worst announcer IMO. I legitimately cannot stand that guy. 

funny you should say that. I looked up the word “wiener” in the dictionary and Chris Collinsworth’s picture was shown.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I could see if they were replacing him with Wentz. This guy hasn’t been active basically all year 

Maybe he hates the Giants.  What he is doing is highly unprofessional.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

You're right the new guy is awful.  But when Hurts missed that wide open WR in the end zone Pederson had seen enough.

Just now, Warcodered said:

I don't really get why they think the Giants fans should want to get into the playoffs this year they're terrible. All it does it give them worse picks than everyone else in their division.

That’s a good point. I’d rather have the top 10 pick. There’s no way any logical thinking fan would believe the Giants can do anything. Likely first round blow out loss.