Bills (-7) against Colts

McBean

9 hours ago, timekills17 said:

Anyone wants to take the trip to Italy and yell at me, I have room.

You can even stay and watch us beat the Colts.

My wife and I had the opportunity to travel to Italy a few years ago (Pordenone region), we would love to go back--so much we didn't see. What airport should we fly into?

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

One season in a Dome for Indy.   Was he in a Dome in Cali? 

Basically.  It's 72 degrees all year and if you get a little shiver, the air molecules automatically adjusts to a little warmer....and a little cooler when you're too warm.  It's why real estate is so high out there.

• Haha (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You mean in San Diego where its sunny almost every day and barely ever gets cold? 

• Like (+1) 1

This is a good matchup for the Bills.  The Bills strengths (passing game) on offense match up well with the Colts weakness (pass defense) on D.  On the other side, the Colts, despite Taylor getting hot in the second half, are still a passing team with a top 10 passing offense.  Pass D is the Bills strength where they are also top 10.  Colts have a fantastic run D, but the Bills aren't really a running team, so I'm not sure that really ends up mattering much at all.

Colts secondary is very, very poor.  Bills cover -7 easily.  

The line is right on....especially the way we have been blowing out teams lately....IMO I think we keep them contained and i really dont think Rivers can keep up score to score with our offence..hope beasely will be back!  Imagine diggs-brown-beasley out there.....if beasley cant go i say put mckenzie in the slot....He killed it yesterday!

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Cant remember the last time it snowed in south california

• Haha (+1) 1

What i find interesting is that on a Colts message board they are talking about how they want a bad weather game so it neutralizes the Bills offense.

THE BILLS DO NOT GET AVANTAGE IN BAD WEATHER GAMES.

From the Colts Board:

Crazily, we want a blizzard....

Give me a cold and snowy/wet game and I like our chances at a competitive nail biter 24 - 21 Colts.

Decent/fine weather and I think we get embarrassed 41 - 17 

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Colts fans are hoping for bad weahter, that should tell you all you need to know about the perceived Bills "advantage" if the weather sucks.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I hope the Bills are ready for the dime coverages. The Colts are going to try and force the Bills into running the ball and keeping the score low. 

Let them.  Their secondary is trash.  Doesn't matter what scheme they go with.  There is arguably no secondary in the league that can cover a spread of Diggs-Beasley-Brown-Davis.  I fully expect you're right, that they will try and coax the Bills into running into their #2 in the league run defense.  However I fully expect that it simply won't matter.  Bills will play their game.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I hope the Bills are ready for the dime coverages. The Colts are going to try and force the Bills into running the ball and keeping the score low. 

Won't matter.  The Bills have been making good defenses look silly over the last several weeks, and I fully expect that to continue next week.  There's not a team in the league that can stop our passing attack.  Kansas City can score enough to keep up with this -- they're the only team that matches up.

Dime, nickel, zone, man, whatever.  Doesn't matter.

30 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

What i find interesting is that on a Colts message board they are talking about how they want a bad weather game so it neutralizes the Bills offense.

From the Colts Board:

Give me a cold and snowy/wet game and I like our chances at a competitive nail biter 24 - 21 Colts.

Colts fans are hoping for bad weahter, that should tell you all you need to know about the perceived Bills "advantage" if the weather sucks.

Colts in a Blizzard 

How'd that work out last time? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeYLlHGs4r1LkXnnOffQQ

636485264897537690-JG-121017-Bills-1.jpg

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Colts in a Blizzard 

How'd that work out last time? 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeYLlHGs4r1LkXnnOffQQ

636485264897537690-JG-121017-Bills-1.jpg

Their kicker missed 3 FGs I think and l late PI call helped the Bills win.

This is not the same Bills team, another game like that and the Bills are in trouble.

49 minutes ago, CountDorkula said:

From the Colts Board:

if it’s cold, we can still play our game.

Cold and heavy snow?  Different story.

20 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

if it’s cold, we can still play our game.

Cold and heavy snow?  Different story.

yeah it's just nuts that we're hoping for no snow for a playoff game in buffalo.  feels wrong but i want the conditions to be perfect to keep the track meet going

12 hours ago, Nelius said:

Which is why I completely agree with stepping on their neck and forcing Old Man Rivers to do something with his 47 year old arm and inability to move in the pocket.

I agree jumping to a big lead early is important always but esp against such a good running team. Reich wont abandon the run till way later so its important to maintain a 2+ score lead. 

Just make sure the score isnt 35-3 at the half 😀

• Haha (+1) 2

56 minutes ago, Fan in Chicago said:

I agree jumping to a big lead early is important always but esp against such a good running team. Reich wont abandon the run till way later so its important to maintain a 2+ score lead. 

Just make sure the score isnt 35-3 at the half 😀

But then you need the Colts backup QB to perform.  ;)  

7 hours ago, CSBill said:

My wife and I had the opportunity to travel to Italy a few years ago (Pordenone region), we would love to go back--so much we didn't see. What airport should we fly into?

Right now - none, unfortunately. The region I'm in (Veneto)  is "orange to red" through 6 JAN, and possibly longer.

On the off chance you're seriously asking, of course it depends on where you're trying to get to. Let me know.

Edited by timekills17

Guys, first, this is a scared Colts fan base and we’re worried about an old QB, Super Allen.  There aren’t more than two other QB’s who can flick a ball at will like Allen (Mahomes and Rodgers, not even Russel has this guys arm strength).  First, the weather conditions look decent Sunday, amd remember the first Pats game.  High winds meant a better running team as we thought Pats) and us and who won.  190+ yards to the Bills as they made a decision committing to the run.

Dont chase every windmill guys.  We’ll beat them in rain, wind, snow or a damn hurricane or tornado.

Who is the better thrower in the snow? An old guy or the strongest hottest arm in the NFL right now outside of maybe Rodger.

Oh and where did Allen play, oh yeah, WYOMING!