Bills are now #2 AFC Champ, #4 Super Bowl contender

PromoTheRobot

• PromoTheRobot changed the title to Bills are now #2 AFC Champ, #4 Super Bowl contender

WGR guys just pull stuff off the internet in real-time like every other single radio station. Even Joe Rogan and his Spotify millions has real-time "look that up" Jamie.

Bills #3 for me right now behind KC and GB, I think that will be a popular opinion this week. Kind of surprised to see New Orleans #1? Kamara bump I guess.

Bills are easily the best team the past month+. Stretch in prime time games vs SF, Pit, NE, Den. Games have been completely dominated from start to finish. For me it’s Bills, KC and GB as the top three. Pick any order you want but it’s pretty even. The only other team that is scary is BAL. they are peaking like the Bills right now. 

• Like (+1) 3

I think at face value were probably the second best team in the nfl right now but our super bowl odds take a hit since we have to go through KC with how strong the afc is this year its hard to think of a team that can string 2-3 wins together to make it to the super bowl even including the chiefs but I guess someone has to do it lol why not us

Edited by Generic_Bills_Fan

10 hours ago, Nelius said:

WGR guys just pull stuff off the internet in real-time like every other single radio station. Even Joe Rogan and his Spotify millions has real-time "look that up" Jamie.

Bills #3 for me right now behind KC and GB, I think that will be a popular opinion this week. Kind of surprised to see New Orleans #1? Kamara bump I guess.

Up until they beat the Titans, the Jets actually had as many wins against teams over .500 as the Packers did.  Not saying they don't deserve the 2 spot but they have struggled a little bit against good opponents.

10 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Is anyone else feeling uncomfortable about the way Aaron Shatz has been tweet s***ing our d***s lately?

Goodness gracious, man, get up.  Please, honestly on your feet now.  This is getting embarrassing.  Have some self respect.  Do your parents know you are out here on Allen Street at this hour?!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

11 hours ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

WGR just falsely said #2 in *league* only behind Chiefs.

Side note: I am seriously getting tired of the unprofessionalism of the station. I'm glad I know better; otherwise, I would have been mislead more times than I can count today. It's really unacceptable for these guys to not be informed.

Everyone forgets that the Bills were with out Edmunds, Millano and I think White for that KC game and on top of that Bass missed what two FG in that game? And yet the Bills were in position to win that ball game.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Yav said:

Everyone forgets that the Bills were with out Edmunds, Millano and I think White for that KC game and on top of that Bass missed what two FG in that game? And yet the Bills were in position to win that ball game.

And Wallace. All our best defenders were out.

9 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The teams that come to mind for me are the Chiefs, Bills, Packers, and I guess the Saints. First 3 I think are on a different level than the Saints and it must be nice to alone their in the NFC for the Packers.

With the seahawks defense healthy and playing better you have to include them as well. And even though the bucs have looked like crap in a lot of games, they are still absolutely loaded and capable of beating anyone. 

Those are the 6 elite teams with a real shot, imo. 

12 minutes ago, Taro Nimbus said:

That old statement is true, "Its not about who you play, but when you play them"  Buffalo is peaking at the right time.   The only other team in the same situation is Baltimore.  No team right now in the AFC is looking forward to playing the Bills or Ravens.   

Go Bengals.

• Haha (+1) 1

The Bills have been getting better and better each week for quite a while now, and are playing their best football of the season RIGHT NOW.

Talk about playing the right way at the right time.

Every last decision this organization makes starting right now needs to be considered in the context of winning the Super Bowl.  

How do we WIN the Super Bowl?  That is the question.

If we fall short, so be it.  

This is why I have no problem with, and probably support, sitting everyone against Miami.

20 hours ago, Yav said:

The reason everone forgets the Bills were without Edmonds and White is because they actually played.  Edmonds led the team with 12 tackles that game.  White had 5 tackles.  Bass missed a FG.  KC missed an extra point.  

33 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

The reason everone forgets the Bills were without Edmonds and White is because they actually played.  Edmonds led the team with 12 tackles that game.  White had 5 tackles.  Bass missed a FG.  KC missed an extra point.  

Either way they were without Milano and If Edmunds was playing he was hurt. Both of them being out or playing hurt had a very big impact on that game & still the Bills kept it close.

3 minutes ago, Yav said:

Either way they were without Milano and If Edmunds was playing he was hurt. Both of them being out or playing hurt had a very big impact on that game & still the Bills kept it close.

KC was without it's no.2 WR.  (Watkins)  It's starting C and .it's starting RG.  All teams have injuries and miss guys from game to game.  

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

KC was without it's no.2 WR.  (Watkins)  It's starting C and .it's starting RG.  All teams have injuries and miss guys from game to game.  

Ha, Glass Joe is always out hurt so no big loss there. 

Simply put the Bills were in that game, Allen was also playing hurt and had that dumb brace on. I think the Bills can beat KC.