Rich Eisen - The Grind video on Bills fans

CorkScrewHill

I know Hawk, Raider, 49er, Steeler and all sorts of other fans.  I used to try to explain to them how the Bills fans are - bar none - the best fans in the NFL.  Of course, they just chalked my enthusiasm up to homerism.

But deep in my heart, I know Bills fans and our love for our team is something different, special.  

Great vid.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Read the replies on youtube.

I read 10 or so, all positive, mostly other teams fans.

How can anyone hate on the bills especially their fans

As a Raiders fan, I huge respect for that fanbase. Fans will be watching in blizzarding cold against the Patriots dynasty and now it’s their turn. Happy for those crazy bastards. Good luck in playoffs, Bills Mafia

Broncos fan here. You've got a great team, and I'll be rooting for you during the playoffs. I'd say good luck but you have the skill to get you a championship!

As a Giants fan, I'm happy the Bills are having the success they're having this year and won the AFC East. Bills fans deserve this and I'm rooting for you guys to get to the SuperBowl this year.

They love us!:flirt:

Edited by stosh64
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

4 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

In the stands, no.  Apparently there was a good deal outside after the game when the players were leaving on the bus.

3:45 of the video - looks like there’s a handful of Bills faithful in the end zone seats.  Josh points to them as he’s running the the locker room

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

Who are the 10 people that down voted that video for Christ sake

I don’t cry much but when Terry Padula started crying in the press conference I did 

I love it that our owner is a true fan of the team.  How many times have they made all of us cry?  For good or ill....

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

3:45 of the video - looks like there’s a handful of Bills faithful in the end zone seats.  Josh points to them as he’s running the the locker room

Huh, you're right.  I didn't think that Denver had allowed fans.  Even still, that looked like less than 500 people so curious if it might have been stadium workers or something like that. 

Just brings a tear to the eyes and the nation is starting to see why we have something special.  Not hardly any cities love their team as much as we love our team.  God truly blessed me being born in the city of brotherly love.

I hope all of you had a very nice Christmas with you’re families.

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, ColoradoBills said:

@CorkScrewHill thanks for the video.  I seen this when I went to the Youtube site.  Hope you don't mind me adding this clip.

Fellow Cheektowaga boy and actor William Fichtner from a couple days ago.  I didn't see it anywhere else.

Colorado, very fitting.  

Why not put them all together for fun so here ya go.

And,...

I loved all of these videos.

• Haha (+1) 1

Last one I promise as I know the others were posted, but don’t remember three years ago if this was posted on the TSW.  I’m sure it was as I have half timers disease.  You can skip to McD’s speech of you want at 1:45 or so.  Anyway, still in a Happy Festivis Mood.  That’s a real thing.  Kramer told me.