Who do you want the Bills face in round one?

PatsFanNH

33 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

So as a fan who do you hope the Bills get in round one?  Cleveland, Pittsburg, Titans, Colts, etc.  

Also who do you think can knock off the Chiefs in the division round to give the Bills home field advantage going forward?

Titans/ Ravens 

• Like (+1) 1

I really don't care who we get in Rd 1. Anyone the Bills face will present a challenge. As for the KC question I think the Ravens or Titans have the best chance at an upset. Both can run the ball and control the clock which keeps Mahomes on the sidelines as much as possible.

43 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

So as a fan who do you hope the Bills get in round one?  Cleveland, Pittsburg, Titans, Colts, etc.  

Also who do you think can knock off the Chiefs in the division round to give the Bills home field advantage going forward?

It’s hard not to say Pittsburgh right now with how flat their offense has become.

But outside of that, I want Miami.

The analysts lost their minds in the middle of this season with Flores is the next Belichick and Tua is a star talk. They only can win right, low scoring, defensive struggles.

Now, I think the toughest game is the Ravens. They are starting to catch fire. Tennessee with Henry the Battering Ram would also be an respect boost for the Bills if they won.

The Colts are limited offensively most weeks, and the Browns secondary can be soft. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Dolphins, Steelers, Colts, ravens, Browns, Titans, chiefs.  In that order.  Of course you gotta beat good teams in the playoffs no matter what, so it doesn’t really matter.  Avoiding KC as long as possible probably only thing that really matters. 

I have the identical order, except I'd MAYBE flip the Browns and the Ravens.  Those two are the closest.  The rest is clear cut.

Just now, Straight Hucklebuck said:

It’s hard not to say Pittsburgh right now with how flat their offense has become.

But outside of that, I want Miami.

The analysts lost their minds in the middle of this season with Flores is the next Belichick and Tua is a star talk. They only can win right, low scoring, defensive struggles.

Now, I think the toughest game is the Ravens. They are starting to catch fire. Tennessee with Henry the Battering Ram would also be an respect boost for the Bills if they won.

The Colts are limited offensively most weeks, and the Browns secondary can be soft. 

Just couple things point out:

1. Miami O isn’t the issue their D is legit good and can keep them in most games. (They did for a half against KC)

2.  Don’t buy the Hype around Baltimore they are the same team the Patriots smacked around a month or so ago. They bet Cleveland because they couldn’t stop Jackson running. Make him a QB you beat them.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, PatsFanNH said:

1. Miami O isn’t the issue their D is legit good and can keep them in most games. (They did for a half against KC)

2.  Don’t buy the Hype around Baltimore they are the same team the Patriots smacked around a month or so ago. They bet Cleveland because they couldn’t stop Jackson running. Make him a QB you beat them.

You tell us Pats Fan which is the real Patirot team.  The one that beat the Chargers 45-0 or the next week  Patriots that get beat by the Rams 24-3?

Just now, PatsFanNH said:

1. Miami doesn’t create big plays. Tua is shaping up as a dump off artist/check down master this season and they are the Bills from last year, living off defense and turnovers. 

2. The hype around the Ravens is founded. Defense is full of household names: Peters, Jimmy Smith, Campbell, Williams, Judon, Ngakoue.

Offensively the Ravens have made the switch to Dobbins, and whether it looks pretty or not Lamar’s running opens up passes down the field. If it comes down to a late FG, they have Justin Tucker, also a Super Bowl winning HC.

Just now, RoyBatty is alive said:

You tell us Pats Fan which is the real Patirot team.  The one that beat the Chargers 45-0 or the next week  Patriots that get beat by the Rams 24-3?

One team has a rookie QB and a terrible coach and the other one has a veteran QB and a very good coach? Bellichick owns rookie QBs.

I want the Dolphins. I hope the Bills clinch the 2 seed, bench their starts in week 17 and lose and then destroy the Dolphins the next week. I also want the Steelers to get the 3rd Seed and figure out a way to beat the Browns to get into the 2nd round.

• Like (+1) 2