Gilmore to Have Quad Surgery

2 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Won't own your own statements and will put any one who criticizes your hot takes on ignore?  Color me impressed.  What's on the agenda for this afternoon, wunderkind?  Emancipating yourself from your "A-hole" parents?  

Oh god. I was really trying to impress you. And what the hell are you talking about? You’re weird, guy. Welcome to the internet. There will be things that hurt your feelings. Hopefully you can overcome them. Bye 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Brennan Huff said:

Oh god. I was really trying to impress you. And what the hell are you talking about? You’re weird, guy. Welcome to the internet. There will be things that hurt your feelings. Hopefully you can overcome them. Bye 

Clearly, its everyone else who has hurt feelings.  You're a model of composure in this sea of chaos.  

15 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Is brown supposed to play this weekend?

Realy amazing crops of WRs we have versus two years ago.  2018 Benjamin, Jones, Andre Holmes and Streater.  Today Diggs, Beasley, Brown, Davis.

I actually have no idea if Brown is playing Monday.

49 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Ok so people above me are literally saying “die, Patriots, die” but you’re hung up on what I said. That’s a weird flex. I’m not owning anything. But I will put you on the ignore list. Have a nice day 

52 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Holding a grudge against a player who left in free agency after the Bills declined to offer him a new contract is new levels of petty and celebrating injuries is classless.  Own it.

Not sure he has a grudge against Gilmore for leaving. I believe the grudge was related to Gilmore having the I took a bite of a sh*t sandwich face when the Bills drafted him and his failure to endear himself to the team or fanbase when was in Buffalo. So I agree with BH,  F Gilmore!

• Awesome! (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

Not sure he has a grudge against Gilmore for leaving. I believe the grudge was related to Gilmore having the I took a bite of a sh*t sandwich face when the Bills drafted him and his failure to endear himself to the team or fanbase when was in Buffalo. So I agree with BH,  F Gilmore!

I couldn’t wait for him to leave. But don’t bother trying to explain anything to that guy. He’s got a weird agenda and for some reason he thinks that we’re supposed to impress him 

• Like (+1) 1

For most of Gilmore’s time on the Bills, the Bills were operated by a bunch of buffoons. I don’t hold a grudge against guys like him and Watkins, they were drafted by the Bills and weren’t used to the best of their abilities while they were in Buffalo. It’s not like we’re talking about Dareus who was given chance after chance and continued to f*ck up!

Sucks that Gilmore got injured and has to have surgery. Don’t wish injuries on anyone.

In regards to the MNF game vs the Patriots, I hope the Bills destroy them on national TV. Been waiting years for a blowout win against them, especially after the 56-10 loss on SNF.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, BuffaloMatt said:

He didn't smile on draft day?!?!?  Well then, that changes everything.  Rooting for injury just doesn't go far enough in my opinion.  I'm praying for death or dismemberment.  

2 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

For most of Gilmore’s time on the Bills, the Bills were operated by a bunch of buffoons. I don’t hold a grudge against guys like him and Watkins, they were drafted by the Bills and weren’t used to the best of their abilities while they were in Buffalo. It’s not like we’re talking about Dareus who was given chance after chance and continued to f*ck up!

Sucks that Gilmore got injured and has to have surgery. Don’t wish injuries on anyone.

In regards to the MNF game vs the Patriots, I hope the Bills destroy them on national TV. Been waiting years for a blowout win against them, especially after the 56-10 loss on SNF.

Are you aware that he didn't smile on draft day? ??

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BUFFALOBART said:

It must be a really bad tear. I tore the quad in my left leg, about 30 years ago, and I never had it fixed. It still looks like a big divot above my kneecap, like a chunk of turf, torn out of a green. I continued my running workouts, without any effect, until my knees crapped out, from wear, and tear, around 15 years after the fact...

yikes!!!   Thats some scary stuff right there!

• Like (+1) 1

Some of you posters should chill a bit, talk about over-reacting and attacking other Bill fan posters.  Where is the Holiday spirit and Joy over the 25 years end of AFCE Champ drought?

43 minutes ago, Jerry Jabber said:

In regards to the MNF game vs the Patriots, I hope the Bills destroy them on national TV. Been waiting years for a blowout win against them, especially after the  56-10 loss on SNF.

The Bills are now favored by 7 in Foxborough.  When was the last time we were favored by a TD up there? In the Jimbo days?

I dont care if we blow them out or not, as long as it is obvious we are in control and will win and no one gets hurt.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

He didn't smile on draft day?!?!?  Well then, that changes everything.  Rooting for injury just doesn't go far enough in my opinion.  I'm praying for death or dismemberment.  

Are you aware that he didn't smile on draft day? ??

No one was rooting for an injury, that happened. Now, if you want to take issue with someone being happy someone was injured, OK. And yes it started with draft day and continued until he left Buffalo. Create whatever comedic dialogue you wish. That said, F Gilmore!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I never liked Gilmore, not even when he was a Bill.. Just seemed like a really soft finesse player.. never liked to tackle or get physical and he looks like Milli Vanilli.. Didn’t want to stick around with the franchise that drafted him.. didn’t want to be a leader and help us turn things around.. Instead he went to a soft cushy landing in New England where all the hard work was already done.. Don’t like him, never have.. Didn’t want him to get injured.. I wanted Allen and Diggs to humiliate him.. Soft player, overrated.. 

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

How dare he leave a bona fide dumpster fire of an organization for more money playing on a perennial Super Bowl contending team?

What a douche!!

Is he a douche for constantly getting burned on the Bills then looking around for a teammate to blame every single time he got beat?

Asking for a friend

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Gugny said:

How dare he leave a bona fide dumpster fire of an organization for more money playing on a perennial Super Bowl contending team?

What a douche!!

To some it wasn't his leaving... it was his parting shot of now my homies can watch me play (in essence saying the team sucks). But whatever...let the poor poster write his thing and just ignore it. We have all said something stronger than we would have liked.

• Like (+1) 3

4 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

I may be on my own here but I was hoping he would be fit to play - I really wanted to see Diggs take him to the cleaners.

Actually I’m looking forward to Jackson on Diggs.  Jackson was the best CB the Pats had all year with 8 INT. Hopefully it’s a good matchup.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

My friend Pats fan (Boston Larry) says Belicheat already knows Stidham can't play, he sees him in practice every day and knows.  That is why we haven't seen him already.

I believe that.

Boy that Pats are now in forreal long term trouble.  Jets will probably land Josh Fields now, so the Pats wil go from having Brady and competing against the dregs of the Bills, Tanneyhill and Geno Smith/Sanchez et al to Fields, Allen and Tua while they have no QB.

Belichek is going to have to deal his way out of this mess and get a real QB  if he doesnt retire.

4 hours ago, bigK14094 said:

My friend Pats fan (Boston Larry) says Belicheat already knows Stidham can't play, he sees him in practice every day and knows.  That is why we haven't seen him already.

I won’t speak for your friend, but just watching him in spot duty last year and the fact that while Cam was out they did not start him and then when he came in against KC was terrible.  

I think they know he is bad, but what do you get playing Cam at this point.

6 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I believe that.

Boy that Pats are now in forreal long term trouble.  Jets will probably land Josh Fields now, so the Pats wil go from having Brady and competing against the dregs of the Bills, Tanneyhill and Geno Smith/Sanchez et al to Fields, Allen and Tua while they have no QB.

Belichek is going to have to deal his way out of this mess and get a real QB  if he doesnt retire.

What is even sweeter is that they let Marcia dictate what happened to Jimmy G. BB/Bob "HJ" Kraft got rid of every other player before his time was due except for Marcia. Now NE pays that price. (Cue evil snicker/laugh)

• Like (+1) 1