Jets fans losing there ***** on losing the 1#overall.

Trevor Lawrence will never be a better NFL QB than Josh Allen. He's just a prospect playing for a loaded Clemson team. Allen is no longer a "prospect" - he's one of the best QBs in the NFL. Is Lawrence more talented than Allen? Absolutely not. The odds are that Lawrence never reaches the level of a Josh Allen.

Jets fans should be more upset about missing out on Allen. He was sitting right there in their laps for the taking - all they had to do was make the selection. Instead, they allowed a division rival to land him because they misevaluated Darnold/Allen. The double whammy of a division rival kicking their butt for the next 15 years makes it worse.

Jets fans should keep the same energy.

• Like (+1) 2

On 12/25/2020 at 10:30 AM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Trevor Lawrence will never be a better NFL QB than Josh Allen. He's just a prospect playing for a loaded Clemson team. Allen is no longer a "prospect" - he's one of the best QBs in the NFL. Is Lawrence more talented than Allen? Absolutely not. The odds are that Lawrence never reaches the level of a Josh Allen.

Jets fans should be more upset about missing out on Allen. He was sitting right there in their laps for the taking - all they had to do was make the selection. Instead, they allowed a division rival to land him because they misevaluated Darnold/Allen. The double whammy of a division rival kicking their butt for the next 15 years makes it worse.

Jets fans should keep the same energy.

Truth is Darnold was a better prospect from a risk/reward ratio. Allen probably would have failed in 90-99% of all franchises. We just picked the right guy with the right front office and coaching staff. 

The Allen Project has been tried and failed under many different names. I'm just ecstatic it worked for us. We have the most talented QB in NFL history. He's 98% of Mahomes abilities with 20% more to grow. 

On 12/25/2020 at 11:42 AM, JoshAllenReceipts said:

Bingo.

Daboll is a product of Allen.

Daboll needs Allen.

Allen doesn't need Daboll.

Not sure I agree with all this. It's been said many time over that Daboll developed Allen. We'll never know if Allen would have developed under a different coach. 

As far as the last 2 comments, I guess we'll see if they are true once Daboll is gone.

10 minutes ago, Heavy Kevi said:

Man, I keep forgetting that Miami gets Houstons #1 this year.  They are going to end up with a great player at that spot.

On 12/26/2020 at 11:10 AM, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

With the way the two teams are trending of late I wouldn't be shocked to see the Jets a pick em against the Patriots week 17. Jets may not be done winning this season. 

The early lines are out...Jest have opened as a 5 point underdog.