SNF: Browns at NYG

YoloinOhio

30 minutes ago, BillsFan130 said:

I don’t know if I want Cleveland to win or lose.

Hoping the Bills avoid them in the playoffs either way.

I was too.  But now i think i want the Browns to win here.  Keep them ahead of Baltimore.  I fear the Ravens coming to Buffalo with Lamar on a hot streak.  i’d also prefer to not play the Colts D.  Browns have a good run game but could be stopped in Buffalo i think.  on the flip side i’d rather face Rivers than Mayfield.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GETTOTHE50 said:

The way to beat the browns is to try to get them in a shoot out, which is how the bills have been trying to win lately.

Get them off their run game early. The bills can do that easily with Allen and Co. 

Giants are moving the ball well against their D with Colt McCoy.  Play calling in the red zone sucks.

every week i say how dumbfounded i am that coaches blow off easy chip shot FGs for 4th down and short in the First half.  and so often they don’t make it.  i don’t get the fascination with going for it. take the easy 3.  there aren’t that many possessions in a game.  should be 9-7.

Edited by zow2

2 minutes ago, zow2 said:

every week i say how dumbfounded i am that coaches blow off easy chip shot FGs for 4th down and short in the First half.  and so often they don’t make it.  i don’t get the fascination with going for it. take the easy 3.  there aren’t that many possessions in a game.  should be 9-7.

I believe McD is doing it now to prepare the team for those potential crunch time moments in the playoffs. We all know a kicker should make those kicks, but if you can practice converting in real games, then you should.

What these other coaches are doing, i dunno

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, zow2 said:

I get both sides and I’m kind of in the middle.

On one side, yes passing up a free 3 points seems dumb.

But also, you don’t win many games in the nfl but kicking field goals every drive.

Got to have a feel for the game. In the giants case, I would have taken the 3 in the first drive, and probably would have went for it on that last drive

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can anyone explain to me how the Giants defense is #9 in the league right now? 

Use small words and speak slowly, unless they had a lot of injuries.

Browns are just flying down the field against them, which I somewhat find hard to believe

They...have.....played a lot....against...other NFC East teams.

Just now, SageAgainstTheMachine said:

They...have.....played a lot....against...other NFC East teams.

That is true. But... They also basically shut down the Seahawks a few weeks ago. Somehow 

4 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Can anyone explain to me how the Giants defense is #9 in the league right now? 

Use small words and speak slowly, unless they had a lot of injuries.

Browns are just flying down the field against them, which I somewhat find hard to believe

Bradbury their top corner is out this game.

Thats all I know for players missing on the defensive side of the ball