The Bills are on the cusp of tying the record of most wins in a season. Can they do it?

I went 5 pages deep in a search and didn't see a thread titles similarly.  

10-3 with the remaining schedule of Bronco's Patriots*** and Dolphins.

One Hail Mary play away from the chance of breaking the record.  

1993    12-4-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy
1991    13-3-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy
1990    13-3-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy

1988    12-4-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Conference Championship     Marv Levy

Pre-season I had thought 12 - 4 was a lofty goal.  :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

I never wavered off 13-3. 
Unless we start Barkley against the Fins and rest a bunch of starters we will end 13-3. ( I would prefer 12-4 and rested guys with the last game being meaningless, though)

All the preseason talk about “ Tough schedule” and the panic after an injury riddled squad dropped a couple games against quality opponents didn’t cause me to blink.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint, and you want to have some “ kick” for the final laps. We are currently well positioned.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Boy said:

I never wavered off 13-3. 
Unless we start Barkley against the Fins and rest a bunch of starters we will end 13-3. ( I would prefer 12-4 and rested guys with the last game being meaningless, though)

All the preseason talk about “ Tough schedule” and the panic after an injury riddled squad dropped a couple games against quality opponents didn’t cause me to blink.

It’s a marathon, not a sprint, and you want to have some “ kick” for the final laps. We are currently well positioned.

I predicted 12-4 before the season.

I love that the Bills are coming on strong at the right time. We see 1 or 2 teams every year riding a momentum wave into a deep playoff run. This year the Bills are that team

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

All you peeps dissing on Barkley!  I see the Bills 3rd stringers WHIPPING the Fishes into the frozen tundra aka the Squealers way back ago when thier 3rd stringers kicked the Bills butts....😈

Go Barkley!

Go BILLS! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I went 5 pages deep in a search and didn't see a thread titles similarly.  

10-3 with the remaining schedule of Bronco's Patriots*** and Dolphins.

One Hail Mary play away from the chance of breaking the record.  

1993    12-4-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy
1991    13-3-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy
1990    13-3-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Superbowl    Marv Levy

1988    12-4-0    1st -- AFC East    - Made it to the Conference Championship     Marv Levy

Pre-season I had thought 12 - 4 was a lofty goal.  :thumbsup:

I really want to see a win at New England, although the Bills did win there in 2016 when Brady was suspended.  Haven’t swept them since ‘99.

• Like (+1) 4

18 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

All you peeps dissing on Barkley!  I see the Bills 3rd stringers WHIPPING the Fishes into the frozen tundra aka the Squealers way back ago when thier 3rd stringers kicked the Bills butts....😈

Go Barkley!

Go BILLS! 

That would be fun. Could be similar scenario with Dolphins having to beat our backups to get in.

• Like (+1) 1

I'm not going to count on a sweep of the team in Foxboro (who shall not be named) until it happens. They are still a difficult matchup, and they'll most likely have Gilmore this time around. They are a physical team who plays good defense. Kind of like Miami. And, to a lesser extent, Denver. So I'm going to enjoy one game at a time, and be thankful for the games we do win.  

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Go Barkley!

Go BILLS! 

It would be AWESOME 😎 

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Go Barkley!

Go BILLS! 

I would actually start Jake Fromm and give him the taste of NFL.   However, that is two games away...so no point in thinking about it...Right now there is a game on Saturday at Mile High

• Like (+1) 1