Pelosi and Schumer need to go?

Unforgiven

30 minutes ago, Unforgiven said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/530464-ocasio-cortez-im-not-ready-to-be-speaker-but-pelosi-and-schumer-need-to-go

Ocasio-Cortez: I'm 'not ready' to be Speaker but Pelosi and Schumer need to go

Funny how dimwits always seem to have high self esteem. Irony.

I bet "dimwit" Ocasio-Cortez can run laps around moron Tommy Tuberville, senator-elect Republican senator from  Alabama:  Tuberville demonstrates his vast knowledge of US history and Constitution

• Like (+1) 1

Give it a rest. Your guy trump is in cahoots with Putin. Told his experts he believed Vlady not them and has now given Russia access the the US nuclear program and has not even commented, ( he shot an 88 today and cheated twice).

If Trump stays in power past Jan 20 Putin wins and in 40 years since the wall and Reagan the power has flipped. Trump is owned by Putin's boys.

2 hours ago, SoTier said:

I bet "dimwit" Ocasio-Cortez can run laps around moron Tommy Tuberville, senator-elect Republican senator from  Alabama:  Tuberville demonstrates his vast knowledge of US history and Constitution

Is she the one on "the squad" that said unemployment was so low because everyone has 2 jobs?  

Was she the one that cheered on negative oil prices?

Was she the one that said the SCOTUS should represent the views of the majority of the American people?

Well.....she does represent their voters 

Or when she compared the manufacturered caravans to the Holocaust 

This tho......was all time

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Give it a rest. Your guy trump is in cahoots with Putin. Told his experts he believed Vlady not them and has now given Russia access the the US nuclear program and has not even commented, ( he shot an 88 today and cheated twice).

If Trump stays in power past Jan 20 Putin wins and in 40 years since the wall and Reagan the power has flipped. Trump is owned by Putin's boys.

I agree with everything but your worries about Trump retaining power is unfounded.  The Traitor in Chief is done as of about 12:04 PM on January 20, 2021.   Nobody in the US government is going to obey anything he orders after that.   Nobody.   The oath they take is to protect and defend the US Constitution not to kiss the ass of a traitor, and they take that oath seriously because they love their country, which Trump does not.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

She way smarter than Trump. She can talk without switching topics ten times. Its so funny really, people going after a young representative like this but ignoring the trash that runs the GOP. 

She's going after Pelosi and Schumer in her own party. What does that have to do with GOP?

I would prefer we get back to the original intent of the founders - have Congress convene a few weeks a year, decide what they need to decide, then go home to their normal work.  Or at the very least term limits.  The long time politicians in DC are way more interested in party politics and power than getting anything accomplished for their constituents.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I would prefer we get back to the original intent of the founders - have Congress convene a few weeks a year, decide what they need to decide, then go home to their normal work.  Or at the very least term limits.  The long time politicians in DC are way more interested in party politics and power than getting anything accomplished for their constituents.  

Agreed. It’s one of the reasons we have to sit through the exchange between the congressperson and ICE director above.  They spend long days batting around issues like national security and never really getting anything accomplished.  

Its not an R thing or a D thing, it’s a ‘power corrupts’ thing.  

On 12/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, Tiberius said:

She way smarter than Trump. She can talk without switching topics ten times. Its so funny really, people going after a young representative like this but ignoring the trash that runs the GOP. 

‘Hunter Biden is the smartest man I know’…

Posted by Kane on December 18, 2020 1:11 pm

Way smarter than pop's kid too? 

This idiot won't answer 'real' press questions...but Colbert, rofl.

Next four years are going to be hilarious

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Amen! Way too much snarking at each other and very little work of any kind going on. 

On 12/17/2020 at 2:18 PM, Tiberius said:

The fact that Trump is in your head all the time and AOC is in a lot of Republican heads show that they're not as dumb as people make them out to be.  What she said is absolutely correct in that we need better leaders than Schumer and Pelosi. 

28 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The fact that Trump is in your head all the time and AOC is in a lot of Republican heads show that they're not as dumb as people make them out to be.  What she said is absolutely correct in that we need better leaders than Schumer and Pelosi. 

Ok, why are Pelosi and Schumer so bad? 

• 4 weeks later...

Pelosi just needs to go go back to the house and eat ice cream with the grand kids...

“We are further calling on the Vice President to respond within 24 hours after passage,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote in a statement Monday. “As our next step, we will move forward with bringing impeachment legislation to the Floor. The President’s threat to America is urgent, and so too will be our action.” 

11 hours ago, TBBills said:

Pelosi needs to retire and we need to get younger in politics on both sides of the aisle. The old world ways do not work anymore.

TB....now THIS should go in the common ground thread. You and I couldn’t agree more here! Mitch, Chuck, Nancy are so busy with their petty internal tribal squabbling that now they’ve managed to alienate the entire population. Nice job! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

On 12/17/2020 at 2:15 PM, Unforgiven said:

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/530464-ocasio-cortez-im-not-ready-to-be-speaker-but-pelosi-and-schumer-need-to-go

Ocasio-Cortez: I'm 'not ready' to be Speaker but Pelosi and Schumer need to go

Funny how dimwits always seem to have high self esteem. Irony.

What is; what a Democratic representative who wishes to destroy their political career would say to the media?